Celebrities you despise

Royston

If you're having a particularly bad day, what better than to have a rant about a celebrity you hate. Lets have no holding back here, it's completely understandable that there are some incredibly well paid people, who incite violent tendencies on even the strictest pacifist.

I shall begin with my number one...I should actually sue this person for raising my blood pressure to critical levels every time I see her stupid mule like face, giving advice to a bunch of retards, because it takes a selection of Britains most idiotic to make her look vaguely intelligent. She seems to think if you speak in a posh middles class accent, it somehow equates you to a genius, OMFG, it doesn't Trisha Goddard. (Trisha hosts a show similar to Jerry Springer...but it's not staged.)

The rage that I feel when this awful, awful person even opens her mouth...infact just the sight of her makes me want to cause damage to myself, infact just writing her name makes me feel dirty...I'm gonna be compusively washing my hands and keyboard for the next week now. Yeah thanks Trish, yet another reason why you are quite possibly the most terrible thing to walk the planet...and yes you are a thing, you certainly don't deserve the title 'person' you are an abomination, and you must be stopped !

'Hate' some people say, is a strong word...WRONG, it's perfectly fitting, and doesn't even come close to what I feel about Trisha (arrgggh feel so...dirty) Goddard. Infact hate was stuck in the dictionary when she was born...if you look at the definition of 'hate' in the dictionary...it says 'an emotion felt by an observer of television presenter, Trisha Goddard.'

I can't tell you what I'd like to do to this...thing, because it's so graphic and so disturbing I even wonder about my own mentallity, she quite literally drives me insane. There is no fitting end for this pitiful excuse for a human being, she really is the epitemy of s**te.

She sounds like Howard Stern. People who like Howard listen to him for soemthing like 23 minutes per day, people who hate Howard listen to him for something like 3.5 hours per day. When asked it's because they are waiting to hear what stupid thing he's going to say next.

is she in your house of something dude?

refuses to leave and such?

Man I`de get real pi$$ed at that kinda thing too! would almost make me wish I had a remote control with a big OFF Button on it!

is she in your house of something dude?

refuses to leave and such?

Man I`de get real pi$$ed at that kinda thing too! would almost make me wish I had a remote control with a big OFF Button on it!

I realise I don't have to watch her...but it makes me more tolerant of others. She is like the bench mark of what I consider s**t, so if I ever get wound up by someone...I stop, think about Trisha Goddard, and it puts things in perspective. I guess I can thank her for that...actually no, she deserves no thanks, no job, no nothing.

I guess it's what Phi for All said, I secretly enjoy waiting for her to say some inane obvious crap so I can hurl abuse at the tele.

Paris Hilton.

why not just move to las vegas' date=' become a whore, and make it official?[/quote']

I also share your displeasure towards Paris bl**dy Hilton, BTW, have you seen House of Wax ? There's one particular scene I think you'll relish.

Snail I whole heartedly agree with everything you just said but you cant deny her show isn't addictive. Trisha drives me nuts but the lure of watching pregnant teen, hermaphrodite crack heads in the morning is just too much for me to change the channel. Thank God I dont get channel 5 in my new house.

I suggest displacing Trisha with Jeremy Kyle, he's is a complete legend (at least comparativly)

Tom Cruise. (Thinks he's God)

Ben Affleck. ( I just hate his face)

Every pop/R+B singer with no talent what so ever (probably like 90%). Especially that guy with the f'ed up hairdo.

...and all the people that complain how hard it is to be celebrity with all the people following....yet they don't mind the millions of dollars. Where do they think that money comes from? It's for idolization (sp?) If it was merely for talents it wouldn't fall so far from the norm, like every other normal person.

Snail I whole heartedly agree with everything you just said but you cant deny her show isn't addictive. Trisha drives me nuts but the lure of watching pregnant teen' date=' hermaphrodite crack heads in the morning is just too much for me to change the channel. Thank God I dont get channel 5 in my new house.

I suggest displacing Trisha with Jeremy Kyle, he's is a complete legend (at least comparativly)[/quote']

I must admit I really don't enjoy those kind of shows...I think Jerry Springer is hilarious because it's staged, and it's just a complete p**s take of the whole Oprah genre. I can't stand reality shows, soaps or daytime chat shows, I think I caught one episode of Jeremy Kyle, but I don't place him much higher than Trisha...just another smarmy p***k who only seems mildly intelligent because the people he interviews are so incredibly stupid. Sorry Aj47, didn't want to attack someone you think is a legend...just my opinion.

I would love someone like Jeremy Paxman to go on Trisha in disguise and just psychologically rip her apart, until she's a gibbering mess.

I hate nearly every celebrity.

The only one I can remotely stand is Johnny Depp.

Although I suppose I hate those who worship the ground they walk on more. Those sad pathetic individuals who go to the super market to purchase every celebrity magazine on the shelf. Those people I'd just like to bash in the face and show them how pathetic they are.

(a little harsh, but just)

Those sad pathetic individuals who go to the super market to purchase every celebrity magazine on the shelf. Those people I'd just like to bash in the face and show them how pathetic they are.

(a little harsh' date=' but just)[/quote']

Bash in the face !?! Is that all ? I completely agree with you, these sick people need help, who gives a flying f*** that so and so has put on a couple of pounds recently...why do people find interest in such stuff, it's really quite baffling.

still' date=' I`m curious How this affects YOU!?

could it be that YOU let it?

and if that IS the case, then WHY are you complaining about it?[/quote']

Well obviously it doesn't affect me personally, and I could just turn the other cheek and rise above such stuff...but where's the fun in that ?

I am in a particularly bad mood today...I certainly don't sit around dwelling on such stuff, that'd be stupid....besides I'm too busy for that. I really quite enjoy having a rant now and again...in fact I feel much better already.

Yeah quit ruining the fun YT2095! >:( lol

You can hate people who hate celebrities! Then someone else can hate those who hate people that hate celebrities, and a whole infinitive thread of hate emerges.

Oh the joy!.

Yeah quit ruining the fun YT2095! >:( lol

You can hate people who hate celebrities! Then someone else can hate those who hate people that hate celebrities' date=' and a whole infinitive thread of hate emerges.

Oh the joy!.[/quote']

well, if you call this "Fun" then who am I to argue!:rolleyes:

but next you`ll be bitching about Mrs Smiths curtains down the road and how she`s put on weight and doesn`t Marges new hairdo So not match the new shoes she bought, and lets not even discuss the state of Mary`s back garden, what DOES she think she`s doing! Shock:eek:

yeah, ok, carry on Zzzzz.....

well' date=' if you call this "Fun" then who am I to argue!:rolleyes:

but next you`ll be bitching about Mrs Smiths curtains down the road and how she`s put on weight and doesn`t Marges new hairdo So not match the new shoes she bought, and lets not even discuss the state of Mary`s back garden, what DOES she think she`s doing! Shock:eek:

yeah, ok, carry on Zzzzz.....[/quote']

Well if I was attacking Trisha for the type of dress she wore, or some other superficial observation, I'd agree with you...I'd also be a hypocrite (albeit I did say she had a mule like face...sigh.)

I guess you're right...this was really just a 'let off steam' thread, we all need to do it now and again, and when there's someone who has just no redeeming qualities and is getting paid vast amounts of cash, I feel that's justified IMO.

But hey, I'm just a mollusc, so what do I know.

I guess you're right...this was really just a 'let off steam' thread, we all need to do it now and again, and when there's someone who has just no redeeming qualities and is getting paid vast amounts of cash, I feel that's justified IMO.
Character - zim
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif

WHAT!?!?! I could (pick one):

1. sing a better song

2. do a better acting job

3. kick the ball better

4. be more intelligent

than YOU, you wiggly piece of goat dung,

and do it for a tenth of the money!

I'm worth MILLIONS compared to you!

I deserve your money!!!

corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif

I think I caught one episode of Jeremy Kyle' date=' but I don't place him much higher than Trisha...just another smarmy p***k who only seems mildly intelligent because the people he interviews are so incredibly stupid. Sorry Aj47, didn't want to attack someone you think is a legend...just my opinion.

.[/quote']

Lol no worries I was being half sarcastic anyway.

Saying that though, you can't beat him for bottom of the barrel entertainment values at a 9.30 on a monday morning :) .