Gravity cause by heat!

Invunerable

Gravity caused by heat or spin.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Gravity caused by heat or spin.

I did read your post, and I agree with you. I was just pointing out that science, or more specifically GR, has yet to explain why Mass/Energy causes gravity or what its purpose is. I appologize If I wasn't clear.

OK so question... I hear that they say gravity is a weak force in nature, but what if we think its weak because the matter on our planet is so undense? Like, maybe on a pulsar, since the mass is so great in such a small area, that gravity shows its true power? Am I missing something here? I guess my question is why is gravity a weak force based on what we observe as its effect on our planet? :confused: Is it due to its effect on a particle to particle basis?

(oh and LMAO at the guys who voted in this poll :) )

(oh and LMAO at the guys who voted in this poll :) )

I voted in this poll...

I said spin because astronauts in training spin around very fast on some sort of thing (sorry' date=' that's all I know about it). The spinning increases the G's to match those of taking off in a space shuttle. So maybe we shouldn't be laughing at all.

[Gah']

I voted in this poll...

I said spin because astronauts in training spin around very fast on some sort of thing (sorry' date=' that's all I know about it). The spinning increases the G's to match those of taking off in a space shuttle. So maybe we shouldn't be laughing at all.

[Gah']

LMAO!!! Dont worry I still love ya bro :D

Yeah, "centrifugal force," which is the outward force cause by rotation does not exist but is actually a "pseudo-force," since the rotation frame is non-inertial.

I voted in this poll too, just to see how many people had actually voted.

Yeah' date=' "centrifugal force," which is the outward force cause by rotation does not exist but is actually a "pseudo-force," since the rotation frame is non-inertial.

[/quote']

But the actual acceleration is centripetal, which, as yourdad notes, is toward the center of rotation.