Gravity cause by heat!

Invunerable

Gravity caused by heat or spin.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Gravity caused by heat or spin.

Hi, I'm only 14 years old so excuse any spelling. I personally think gravity is caused by heat, not spinning. First off, The sun is holding the galaxie together because the planets are moving forward and the sun is bringing us into them with its gravitational pull, the sun is extremely hot and it has a pull. Second off, Earth is spinning(which some people think gravity is caused by) but we have a core that also contains extreme heat, we are pulled into it. If gravity was caused by spinning the people on the sides of the earth wouldnt stay. Third off, Space is extremely cold and it has less gravity. Forth off, A spaceship was flying away from the sun and all of the sudden they had a speed decrease, eventually when they had gotten far enough away from it their speed had gone back to normal. This is just some evidence i thought of while in the car so i will keep posting if i can think of anything else.:D

It is caused by mass, not by spin or heat.

-----

I like it how each one is slightly different, Klaynos added the capital letter, I seperated "it's" to "it is".... I'm bored! I'll shut up now!

[edit]Just to add a bit more detail:

Newton said that gravity is a force which acts between any 2 bodies with mass.

Einstein said that mass bends spacetime and this exerts a force on all objects which are in the bent part of spacetime.

maybe you could post a video of object flying towards your radiator?
And have you ever been attracted to a spinning coin?

Fear enough if you're 14, you've got a lot of time to learn... where did you get your idea from?

If you read it on the Internet then you should learn that the Internet is great, it has all the answers, but it also has all the wrongs answers. Putting a question into google will get you answers, some right and some wrong, you need to be able to spot the right ones. If you want a list of websites which are reliable on then I can give you some, but you need to narrow it down, like do you want a list of sites for physics? Asking for just general science is harder, but I can try and get a decent list if you want.

spinning and heat do add to the gravity, but VERY[/size'] insignificantly. so much, in fact, that they can be completely ignored.

You might wish to explain the mechanism when you make a statement such as this. Otherwise it could easily be misinterpreted.

ok, swansont. they both add to the energy. energy is what determines gravity, not mass. mass is like really concentrated energy([math]E^2=(mc^2)^2+(pc)^2[/math]). the energy added is not significant enough to do anything. gravity is the weakest force.

gravity is the weakest force:

[math]F_{gravity}=-G\frac{m_1{m_2}}{r^2}[/math] G is really incredibly tiny. something like 6.67x10^-11

[math]F_{electric}=K\frac{q_1{q_2}}{r^2}[/math] K is a really big number like 9x10^9

Hi, I'm only 14 years old so excuse any spelling. I personally think gravity is caused by heat, not spinning. First off, The sun is holding the galaxie together because the planets are moving forward and the sun is bringing us into them with its gravitational pull, the sun is extremely hot and it has a pull. Second off, Earth is spinning(which some people think gravity is caused by) but we have a core that also contains extreme heat, we are pulled into it. If gravity was caused by spinning the people on the sides of the earth wouldnt stay. Third off, Space is extremely cold and it has less gravity. Forth off, A spaceship was flying away from the sun and all of the sudden they had a speed decrease, eventually when they had gotten far enough away from it their speed had gone back to normal. This is just some evidence i thought of while in the car so i will keep posting if i can think of anything else.:D

Now what you need to do is test your hypothesis. What of the attraction to an object that is relatively cold, or its temperature varies, and it's not spinning (much), e.g. what is your analysis of the earth and the moon?

Basically what they're saying is that when you spin something or heat it up you are giving it more energy (because it's moving or because it is hot). This energy means it will have a slightly bigger/stronger gravitational field.

Although this different is so small you will never notice it.

The whole e=mc^2 thing was to show that energy can equal mass. Or energy is a type of mass. I spose it's kinda complicated for a 14 year old... just accept it for now! Something with more energy has a bigger gravitational field. But then that difference is so insignificant you should just ignore it because it's a pointless overcomplication that is soo small you can't notice it!

All you need to know for many years is that gravity is a property of mass. Gravity is caused by mass.

Ok after my last post I thought of something that made me chuckle (It doesn’t take much). Although we can tell this kid that gravity is not caused by heat or spin, in reality we don't know why mass causes gravity. So in reality, our answer isn’t all that great either.

Ok after my last post I thought of something that made me chuckle (It doesn’t take much). Although we can tell this kid that gravity is not caused by heat or spin, in reality we don't know why mass causes gravity. So in reality, our answer isn’t all that great either.

did you not read the thread?