Dating

herme3

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Please explain. :confused:

Perhaps Alice means testing cosmetics maybe...how about a set of occasional tables, don't forget to use coasters if you have hot drinks.

What else...you could paint them gold, and have them strike different poses near water features.

What's bad about that is, neither one of you guys will catch as much crap as I did because somebody said that I said that I use women for sex and now everyone believes it.

God is dead - Nietzche

Perhaps Alice means testing cosmetics maybe...how about a set of occasional tables' date=' don't forget to use coasters if you have hot drinks.

What else...you could paint them gold, and have them strike different poses near water features.[/quote']

i hear they can also cook, clean, and operate various household appliances.

i hear they can also cook, clean, and operate various household appliances.

That was only the earlier models. the new ones seem to have lost that functionality - or at least mine has (maybe its just a fault, but there was no warranty :( ).

yes, mine seems to be malfunctioning as well... strangely enough ive cooked for her, but never vice versa. i think the problems started to occur when they added a new function, commonly referred to as a career. i think this new function may damage some of the earlier operations.

yes, mine seems to be malfunctioning as well... strangely enough ive cooked for her, but never vice versa. i think the problems started to occur when they added a new function, commonly referred to as a career. i think this new function may damage some of the earlier operations.

I got an Import from Brazil. :)

She has a career AND still has the other functions mentioned, while being good with money. :D

In all seriousness, I have added those functions and help out also.

Woo, a lot has gone on since I last posted here.

Severian, nice one!

herme3: Was it Red Alert who asked his best female friend on a date and then they stopped being friends. Look for a thread started by RedAlert in GD, it was a few weeks ago (maybe a month or two now) if you don't remember it.

I'm not saying that will happen. And I know you've already asked once and it was ok. I just said what I said because I thought of RedAlert's story.

you saw a pretty girl and biology kicked in with all those emotions it uses to attract people to each other.

I don't think so. I never even thought about asking anyone else out on a date. Sure, there have been plenty of girls where I thought, "Wow. She's pretty." That might have been "biology", and it didn't mean anything. The girl I have been talking about is different. She is special in every way you could imagine. The way she acts, the way she looks, the way she talks, the way she smiles... The list goes on forever. Whenever I try to tell myself that she is just a normal girl, I will change my mind the next time I see her. She is special.

i dont think your crazy, i think your *ahem* INFATUATED WITH HER. its called a crush dude... your not crazy, your just too inexperienced to realise whats going on.

Normally guys say they get a new crush on someone every month or so. Have you ever heard of someone having a crush on someone for 4 years?

Herme3, how old are you?

I'm 18.

Was it Red Alert who asked his best female friend on a date and then they stopped being friends. Look for a thread started by RedAlert in GD' date=' it was a few weeks ago (maybe a month or two now) if you don't remember it.

I'm not saying that will happen. And I know you've already asked once and it was ok. I just said what I said because I thought of RedAlert's story.[/quote']

Yes, I remember his post. My best friend didn't get mad at me when I asked her, but she never told me why she said "no". I doubt we ever will go on a date, but I would like to know why she said "no". Whenever I ask her, she tries to change the subject. Maybe she is just being nice, and doesn't want to have to tell me that I deserve to be alone. :-(

To be honest, I really wasn't expecting her to say "yes". I already knew that she was a better person than me. That's why it took me so long to even get the nerve to ask her.

Normally guys say they get a new crush on someone every month or so. Have you ever heard of someone having a crush on someone for 4 years?

Yes.

Just wondering, how did you ask her out?

I don't think so. I never even thought about asking anyone else out on a date. Sure, there have been plenty of girls where I thought, "Wow. She's pretty." That might have been "biology", and it didn't mean anything. The girl I have been talking about is different. She is special in every way you could imagine. The way she acts, the way she looks, the way she talks, the way she smiles... The list goes on forever. Whenever I try to tell myself that she is just a normal girl, I will change my mind the next time I see her. She is special.

yeah... to you. its called a crush. you SAW her, and thought she was special... not a conversation... not her name... nothing. just the way she looks. its was biological. what it is about her that tickled your fancy more than any other girl, i have no idea. but thats just the way it works

yes.

Yes.

Just wondering' date=' how did you ask her out?[/quote']

Well I'm probably leaving out some major parts of the story, but this is basically what happened...

We were friends for about two years. Then I wrote her a letter that said I liked her and I gave it to her. She already had a boyfriend at the time, so we couldn't go on a date. However, she asked me to sit with her and her friends at lunch. When her and that guy broke up, she wrote a note that asked if I was going to a dance and if I still liked her. It was already too late to buy a ticket, so I couldn't go. She went with some other guy, and I think he became her next boyfriend.

She was with that boyfriend for a long time. When he broke up with her, she was sad. I asked her out on a date, and she said she would think about it. A few days later, she asked me if I wanted to go see a movie. I said "yes", but then she realized that she needed to work. After that, she never mentioned it again. Whenever I tried to mention going out on a date, she tried to change the subject.

After a while, I sent her an e-mail that asked if she wanted to go on a date. She sounded a little annoyed in her reply, and she said "no" and told me not to ask her again. The next day when I saw her, she didn't seem mad at me or anything. Neither one of us mentioned the e-mail, but we just had a friendly conversation like always. Since then, I've tried to ask her why she said "no", but she always changes the subject.

yeah... to you. its called a crush. you SAW her, and thought she was special... not a conversation... not her name... nothing. just the way she looks. its was biological. what it is about her that tickled your fancy more than any other girl, i have no idea. but thats just the way it works

No. It's not a "crush" or anything biological. I actually care about her, and I care about her feelings. Yes, I thought she was "special" when I first saw her. However, that never made me like her, or want to ask her out on a date. After I first saw her, I got to know her personality. She was always friendly to me, and that's when I got to know she had a great personality. I used to do a lot of stupid things, and other people just made fun of me. However, she was always nice to me.

I also had a problem with this little nerdy guy. I used to argue with this guy all the time. There were a few times that he was close to getting in a fight with me. I never wanted to fight him, but he was crazy. Whenever he came close to starting a fight, the girl would come and scare him away. That was several years ago...

She's your hero! I think it's more than infatuation. Maybe you're in love with her. But then I am not sure. Hmm...you care for her...you like her...you think she's special...you had a crush on her for four years...you want to know why she said no to you...hmm...your most probably in love with her.

you're not in love with her in any way. crushes are not love. like is separate from love. youre young, youre just in love with what the chick shows. being in love is something on a level u cant imagine. love is that feeling u get when youre with the person holding them close but you want to get inside them; you can never hold them close enough to quench the desire. at any time.

If that's the case...then he is only infatuated with the girl. But it's never too young to be in love. He is the only person who will know if it is indeed love. He's just confused with himself and what he feels for the girl. Sort your heart out herme3!

We can never say the right thing. We don't know exactly what you feel, it may seem like your just infatuated with her to others, and to others you're madly deeply crazily in love with her. You and you alone have the answer. Think. You are still young...and if the girl doesn't want to talk about her saying no to you...then so be it. She will tell you soon enough..when she feels that she can. Give her time, she just broke up with her boyfriend. And maybe she herself is confused...or worried that when she'll tell you the truth you'll get hurt...and your friendship is nothing but trash.

She's your hero! I think it's more than infatuation. Maybe you're in love with her. But then I am not sure. Hmm...you care for her...you like her...you think she's special...you had a crush on her for four years...you want to know why she said no to you...hmm...your most probably in love with her.

Maybe you are right. If you are right, there's nothing I can do about it...

crushes are not love. like is separate from love. youre young, youre just in love with what the chick shows.

When most guys have a crush on a girl, they say stupid stuff like, "Wow. That chick is hot." I don't say stuff like that. I actually care about her.

Give her time, she just broke up with her boyfriend.

No. That was a while ago. She's dating another guy now.

And maybe she herself is confused...or worried that when she'll tell you the truth you'll get hurt...

I already know that I'm a loser, and she's a much better person than I am. What else could she say that would cause me to get hurt?