Colour

mar_mar

54 minutes ago, mar_mar said:

And I thought that dinosaurs could distinguish colors.

So what?

Had anyone said they couldn't?

52 minutes ago, mar_mar said:

If you mean that evolution still continues than where new homo sapiens evolved from chimpanzees?

Do you realise that humans did not evolve from chimps?
Nobody really thinks they did.

So, what you are doing is presenting a straw man argument.

So, once again...
 since this is a science site, I expect you to provide the extraordinary evidence for your extraordinary claim.

34 minutes ago, exchemist said:

And here comes the next item, in the drip-feed of crap to keep the roundabout of pointless dialogue spinning: dinosaurs. 

Would you be so kind to explain how did evolution influenced animal's ability to distinguish colors? 

13 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

So, once again...
 since this is a science site, I expect you to provide the extraordinary evidence for your extraordinary claim.

I can't give you any evidence, because it's my thought that world is created with human eyes. Because we don't see the world as it really is. 

We don't see the world as it really is , - is this correct sentence?

17 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

Do you realise that humans did not evolve from chimps?
Nobody really thinks they did.

Yes, I know humans evolve from their common ancestor. And ancestor wasn't a chimpanzee? There are so many holes in this theory of evolution that I even don't want to discuss it 

This thought of a colour struck me a month ago. I am 38 and only now I realized that everything I see is my subjective interpretation. And there's no objective reality, agreed subjectivity only. 

I've got my minuses and I can leave this topic, I don't care.

Edited by mar_mar

3 hours ago, mar_mar said:

And I kindly ask to delete this topic.

!

Moderator Note

Too many people put too much time into trying to help you see your error, so we won't be deleting all that work. But I can certainly close this. Don't bring this idea up again in other threads.