How DNA computer works?

PeterBushMan

4 hours ago, PeterBushMan said:

How DNA computer works?

Look at the photo, how it works?

DNA computer.jpg

WTF are you talking about?

I get that you're, probably, trolling; but you've been on this site for a while now, so I assume that you can make sense. 🤞

On 10/5/2023 at 11:08 PM, dimreepr said:

WTF are you talking about?

I get that you're, probably, trolling; but you've been on this site for a while now, so I assume that you can make sense. 🤞

I guess you may cant think.

On 10/7/2023 at 1:54 AM, swansont said:

Because we’re a science discussion site, where people can ask questions? 

The person "dimreepr"  may have no the ability to think.

And for sure he know nothing about DNA computing.

• 3 weeks later...

DNA computers are a theoretical concept that use DNA molecules to perform computations. They work by encoding data in DNA sequences and manipulating them through biochemical processes. The key steps are:

1. Data Encoding: Information is stored as sequences of DNA molecules. DNA's four base pairs (A, T, C, G) represent binary data (0 and 1).
  2. Operations: Biochemical reactions, such as polymerase chain reactions (PCR) and DNA hybridization, are used to manipulate and process the DNA strands.
  3. Parallelism: DNA computers can perform massively parallel computations by processing many DNA strands simultaneously.
  4. Readout: The final DNA sequence is decoded to extract the computed result.

While the concept is intriguing, DNA computers are still in the experimental and theoretical stage and face many challenges, including error rates and practical implementation issues. They are not yet used in practical computing.

4 hours ago, WalidKhan said:

DNA computers are a theoretical concept that use DNA molecules to perform computations.

While the concept is intriguing, DNA computers are still in the experimental and theoretical stage and face many challenges, including error rates and practical implementation issues. They are not yet used in practical computing.

Working DNA computers have been demonstrated. While not used in practical computing, they are no longer just theoretical.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_computing