Where is Sayonara....again.

Bettina

Mokele: "So you creationist are going to try and put a stop to humanity advancing science?, ok, take this, *KABOOM*, how'd you like that? And this one here, comes from JPQuiceno! *KAPLOW*. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FSM!"

Then Mokele leaves the interrogation room....

it wasn`t like that at all.

according to eye witness accounts, at roughly 8:06pm a tall figure dressed in a Ninja costume and accompanied by a small primate was seen outside the "Creationist Church of Latter Day Irony"

the victims reported hearing the word "Sayonara" just prior to coming around in the ambulances (or is that Ambuli?)

anyway, he`s "helping" the police at the moment :)

It wasn't that kind of shaky....However, I will wear white, but the rest of you better wear something of bullet proof material. He's my dad, but he doesn't know how to operate a machine gun very well.....neither do his friends. ;)

Bettina

I'm thinking ivory-white frilly-lace with pink trimming would look good.

hmm... but what would suit bettina?

Dear Gods, what are You, a martha stewart/mary poppins hybrid on acid :eek: ??? I'm disgusted with you. Go sit in the corner and think about what you've said. :mad:

I'm picturing a nice silk or satin piece without lace, backless, with a tastefully low neckline. A semi-modest train, not reaching to the floor, with simple sandals rather than heels. Unless of course, she'd prefer a beach-side event.

Dear Gods, what are You, a martha stewart/mary poppins hybrid on acid :eek: ??? I'm disgusted with you. Go sit in the corner and think about what you've said. :mad:

LOL! My girlfriend gets mad about wedding stuff too. I want camo tuxes at our wedding, and she will have none of that. I think it would look pretty good, personally.