The biggest moron in the Universe (I thought kkk were bad)

The Peon

This guy is an idiot. Look at this reasoning:

" been at least five years that my unique and correct opinions have been available on the Internet"

In one sentence he states not only that an opinion is a fact, but also that he is the sole possessor of this knowledge.

Here is the addy:

http://www.michaelcrook.com/

And in case you were wondering, his as$ was allready torn asunder on TV:

http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

I cannot explain other then boredom why I even posted this. Sorry. :\

In civilised society you don't just tell people your opinoin of them like that, especially when it's based on a false premise.

I don't think he should be killed (and I'm almost certain that YDONAPS was being hyperbolius) but I do think that he should at least be forced through high-school politics.

The problem is that just because somebody didn't intent for a comment to be rude doesn't actually mean it wasn't rude. I might consider your comment to be rude. Who is to decide what is rude and what is not? What if he considered the comments made by civil rights activists to be rude? Does that mean they should have been forced though lots of classes to enforce political correctness on them? It's just too subjective.

Would you claim that he wasn't rude?

Plus' date=' a high-school education can do people a lot of good.[/quote']

That's not the point. Most of the united states used to consider civil rights leaders to be rude.

And your last comment was also rude. I have no doubt that he has a high-school education.

He's an idiot that will hopefully die in obscurity

Michael Crook: a real American idiot

By Zach Wingerter

Published: Thursday, June 23, 2005

Article Tools: Page 1 of 2

These days, Republicans and Democrats are not able to agree on much. Some are in favor of the War on Iraq, others are against it. There's one thing that everyone can agree on, though: our soldiers who are in Iraq fighting to keep us safe and free should be recognized as heroes.

Everyone, that is, except for a New Yorker named Michael Crook.

Crook ran a Web site called "Forsake the Troops" (http://www.forsakethetroops.info) which called American soldiers "scumbags," "leeches" and "thugs." He admitted to writing such things on Fox News' "Hannity and Colmes" May 20 where he was ripped apart by conservative Sean Hannity and liberal Alan Colmes.

Crook's Web site also referred to U.S. soldiers as "poster children for retroactive abortion," "idiots," "punks" and "military pukes," and also has the lines "stupid is as stupid does" and "Semper Cry" after death toll statistics.

Let's put it like this: sports fans, you know how annoying it can be when a home fan sits right behind the visiting team's bench and heckles the players the entire game? Well in this case, Crook's season tickets are being paid for by the visiting team and he is repaying them by talking trash about them.

Crook is only able to say what he has because soldiers are overseas fighting for his freedom of speech. When asked by Hannity and Colmes what exactly he had against the soldiers, all Crook could do was spout off broken sentences about military pay structure - he couldn't say anything specifically against the acting soldiers at all. He called them idiots for signing on the dotted line of military applications, but that's hardly a reason to revel in someone's death.

A soldier who claimed to be typing from a hospital bed while recovering from wounds he suffered in Iraq gave Crook a piece of his mind on Crook's Web log, http://www.michaelcrooktalks.com. The soldier told Crook he should be thankful for soldiers doing what they're doing so Crook doesn't have to worry about being blown up while sitting at his computer and writing all the filth he writes. Crook's reply? "Hey, jerk ... this isn't a draft era. You chose it. Own your actions. And quit living off of my taxes."

Other excerpts from the self-proclaimed "pride of Syracuse, New York"'s Web log include a reference to Terri Schiavo as "the slobbering retard that died a while back," an offer to buy a drink for the unknown person who vandalized some veterans' graves at a cemetery near him on Veteran's Day and calls the missing Boy Scout a "little bastard."

Furthermore, a post on Crook's Web log supposedly posted by his family on May 17 said Crook was beaten to death by two members of the military. Three days later, Crook appeared on Fox News. Crook admitted to faking his death on his Web log and even laughed at how many people were convinced he was murdered.

Crook's forsakethetroops.info site was taken down but a new site, http://www.forsakethetroops.net, contains most of the same information as the previous site. Crook claims a copycat took Crook's layout and much of his content from his original site but says he is not behind the .net site even though he admitted on "Hannity and Colmes" to saying many of the things that appear on the forsakethetroops.net site.

A poll on Crook's site asks if people believe that he's not in charge of the forsakethetroops.net site (over 60 percent answered no). If he's not in charge of it, then why does he care? It would be something he would let go. Remember, this is the guy who faked his own death then reveled in the fact that people believed him, which seems like just the type of person who would love to know just how many people he's fooling with this .net thing, and a poll would tell him exactly that.

The only reason I find this Crook fellow newsworthy is because it's hard to believe that there is actually someone out there who is so rude that he could revel in deaths of soldiers and post happy statements next to pictures of dead and dying soldiers.

It's hard to find a fitting conclusion for something like this, so I'll leave you with Hannity's parting words to Michael Crook: "Michael you're ignorant and you're a disgrace ... go back to school and get an education and learn something; you wouldn't have the right to say anything if it weren't for these people. You are heartless, you are soulless, you are mean and you are cruel, and you ought to apologize to these troops because you wouldn't have a voice without them. You've wasted our time."

I admire Crook for speaking his mind (under his real name, no less) even as morons whine and write essays about it. If that makes me a Nazi then so be it.

Nobody is force feeding his opinion to you. The ironic part is that the only people who are spreading it and giving the opinions publicity is you. Nobody else cares. Why don't you understand that if you stop spamming and whining that people like this go away? I....don't....care....about....Crook. Why do you?