The biggest moron in the Universe (I thought kkk were bad)

The Peon

I admire Crook for speaking his mind (under his real name' date=' no less) even as morons whine and write essays about it. If that makes me a Nazi then so be it.

Nobody is force feeding his opinion to you. The ironic part is that the only people who are spreading it and giving the opinions publicity is [i']you[/i]. Nobody else cares. Why don't you understand that if you stop spamming and whining that people like this go away? I....don't....care....about....Crook. Why do you?

You admire Crook for his one ability (which isnt even well executed) and throw away all the other garbage he stated? :confused:

Lance, you should be worried, if you live in the U.S.A. Maybe if he didn't have a large audience for his stuff, then it wouldn't be doing any harm. But, when someone like him, that believe it or not, has great influence on americans, starts spreading racism, hate and etc. into the minds of some americans, we begin to feed the fire that caused racism in America all over.

Yes, he has the right to say WHATEVER he wants, as long as it is not a threat to national securtiy, but we still should worry of what he says, because IT DOES have an affect on many youths, who in return grow into racism, WHICH IS EVIL. And when I say evil, I don't mean heaven and hell evil, because everyone here knows I'm an atheist, but rather evil as in not good for humanity.

You admire Crook for his one ability (which isnt even well executed) and throw away all the other garbage he stated? :confused:

Have you lost your mind? Is it not possible to admire a quality about somebody and still reject his opinions? While we are on the topic of Nazis I might as well also add that I admire Hitler's leadership skills. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't murder Hitler if I had the chance to go back in time 75 years. There isn't a person in this world who doesn't have bad qualities, that doesn't mean we should also ignore everybody's good qualities; we would end up hating the entire world, which I have no doubt many of us do.

I find it disgusting that you seem to considering yourself better than him. By doing so you are no better than him in that your are teaching people to hate an entire group of people who have similar ideas. Why is it better for you to hate than it is for him? Because you consider yourself to be superior and to be right.

Lance, you should be worried, if you live in the U.S.A. Maybe if he didn't have a large audience for his stuff, then it wouldn't be doing any harm. But, when someone like him, that believe it or not, has great influence on americans, starts spreading racism, hate and etc. into the minds of some americans, we begin to feed the fire that caused racism in America all over.

Wrong, your reasoning is flawed. He's not going to change any body's mind. Hes not going to convert anybody to his ideals. The only people who are going to agree and follow him are people that already have similar ideals. People are inherently racist. Hes not going to suddenly convert everybody to racism.

Yes, he has the right to say WHATEVER he wants, as long as it is not a threat to national securtiy, but we still should worry of what he says, because IT DOES have an affect on many youths, who in return grow into racism, WHICH IS EVIL. And when I say evil, I don't mean heaven and hell evil, because everyone here knows I'm an atheist, but rather evil as in not good for humanity.

Wrong again. The only kids who are going to listen to him are the kids who were taught by their PARENTS to be racist. Again, people do not suddenly change morals and ideals. This forum is proof; how many creationists have converted atheists? How many atheists have converted creationists? None. You underestimate the innate stubbornness of humans.

The only problem comes in when parents are no longer parents and instead let their kids be raised by society. But, this isn't a problem with Crook, this is a problem with parents. I would be much more worried about the growing number of kids without parents than some idiot on the internet who is begging for attention (which many you happily give him).

Not for the first time I am appalled at the illogical, irrational, emotional reactions of members here when they are faced with something they don't like. Lance, I applaud your measured, reasonable and reasoned defence of free speech and systematic put down of the spoilt brat reactions from posters who I am sure are not actually spoilt brats.

To the rest of you, please contemplate your own reactions for a moment. The intelligent are proactive, the sheep are reactive. Enough said.

Have you lost your mind? Is it not possible to admire a quality about somebody and still reject his opinions? While we are on the topic of Nazis I might as well also add that I admire Hitler's leadership skills. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't murder Hitler if I had the chance to go back in time 75 years. There isn't a person in this world who doesn't have bad qualities' date=' that doesn't mean we should also ignore everybody's good qualities; we would end up hating the entire world, which I have no doubt many of us do.

I find it disgusting that you seem to considering yourself better than him. By doing so you are no better than him in that your are teaching people to hate an entire group of people who have similar ideas. Why is it better for you to hate than it is for him? Because you consider yourself to be superior and to be right..[/quote']

Wow, you constructed all that in your mind with a single sentence I typed? Funny how assumptions and conclusions are made without any thought to the matter.

Have you lost your mind? Is it not possible to admire a quality about somebody and still reject his opinions? While we are on the topic of Nazis I might as well also add that I admire Hitler's leadership skills. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't murder Hitler if I had the chance to go back in time 75 years. There isn't a person in this world who doesn't have bad qualities' date=' that doesn't mean we should also ignore everybody's good qualities; we would end up hating the entire world, which I have no doubt many of us do.

I find it disgusting that you seem to considering yourself better than him. By doing so you are no better than him in that your are teaching people to hate an entire group of people who have similar ideas. Why is it better for you to hate than it is for him? Because you consider yourself to be superior and to be right.

Wrong, your reasoning is flawed. He's not going to change any body's mind. Hes not going to convert anybody to his ideals. The only people who are going to agree and follow him are people that already have similar ideals. People are inherently racist. Hes not going to suddenly convert everybody to racism.

Wrong again. The only kids who are going to listen to him are the kids who were taught by their PARENTS to be racist. Again, people do not suddenly change morals and ideals. This forum is proof; how many creationists have converted atheists? How many atheists have converted creationists? None. You underestimate the innate stubbornness of humans.

The only problem comes in when parents are no longer parents and instead let their kids be raised by society. But, this isn't a problem with Crook, this is a problem with parents. I would be much more worried about the growing number of kids without parents than some idiot on the internet who is begging for attention (which many you happily give him).[/quote']

He can, and will convert many to think that racism is ok. Hitler did it to millions of germans, the kkk have done it to thousands, and the media has portrayed it indefinetley.

Some people are inherentley racist, some aren't. Let me give you an example. There were normal people, who did not have a probelm with other races. When Katrina hit, many started making fun of the lower class people in the states affected by Katrina. Some called the blacks "Dumb Niggers", others called the Whites "Trailer Park Trash".

They said these people were stupid for not leaving when the were told a hurricane was coming. Now, lets take a step back. What causes racism? Ignorance causes hate, hate causes anger, and anger causes racism. These people are mad because there so called "Tax Dollars" are being wasted on "Dumb Niggers" and "Trailer Park Trash" people, who didn't listen to the suggestions of evacuation. But in fact, they didn't know, that theyre was thousands of people who could not evacuate. They did not have cars, they didn't have enough of their insulin medicine, they were paralyzed and lived by themselves, the public transportaion systems were full and the local, state, and federal goverment wasn't providing them a way out. There are many more reason why many people could not evacuate.

But, since this man and his presumed intelligent "Free Speech" comments are bases on pure hate, further fed by the media, are saying, stupid, racist things, many people stand with him and defend him. Defending racism, free speech or not, is WRONG. Judging others based on their skin color or ethinic status is WRONG.

This man perpuates the hate already taking place in America.

How dare you say this man has no affect on Americans. Of course he does! For example. Before 9/11, many weren't aggresive toward the Middle Eastern people who live in America. Now, watch a stand up from the year 2002 and beyond, and see how many jokes putting down Middle Eastern people are said. Amazing no?

I am not sitting here, bitching and moaning, but rather pointing out the sheer stupidity and ignorance of this man.

P.S, I would also like to know how you substantuate that my reasoning is flawed. Also, I would like to see a link to the statistics supporting your claim that NONE, not even one, creationist has converted to atheism on these forums.

Thank you.

He can' date=' and will convert many to think that racism is ok. Hitler did it to millions of germans, the kkk have done it to thousands, and the media has portrayed it indefinetley.

Some people are inherentley racist, some aren't. Let me give you an example. There were normal people, who did not have a probelm with other races. When Katrina hit, many started making fun of the lower class people in the states affected by Katrina. Some called the blacks "Dumb Niggers", others called the Whites "Trailer Park Trash".[/quote']

No, Hitler didn't. Look at the German people before Hitler. World war I had ended and the Germans were defeated. They felt like trash; they felt inferior. Hitler only put into words what the German people where thinking. He told them what they wanted to hear. He Didn't convert the German people. He simply brought out the worst in them.

Your Katrina argument is irrelevant and futile. These people were not converted by the disaster; they were always racist. The disaster just gave these people a chance to fume their hatred.

The kkk didn't convert anybody either. The kkk only added leadership to the racism and gave it more direction.

They said these people were stupid for not leaving when the were told a hurricane was coming. Now, lets take a step back. What causes racism? Ignorance causes hate, hate causes anger, and anger causes racism. These people are mad because there so called "Tax Dollars" are being wasted on "Dumb Niggers" and "Trailer Park Trash" people, who didn't listen to the suggestions of evacuation. But in fact, they didn't know, that theyre was thousands of people who could not evacuate. They did not have cars, they didn't have enough of their insulin medicine, they were paralyzed and lived by themselves, the public transportaion systems were full and the local, state, and federal goverment wasn't providing them a way out. There are many more reason why many people could not evacuate.

Again, irrelevant. Now you're simply ranting.

But, since this man and his presumed intelligent "Free Speech" comments are bases on pure hate, further fed by the media, are saying, stupid, racist things, many people stand with him and defend him. Defending racism, free speech or not, is WRONG. Judging others based on their skin color or ethinic status is WRONG.

I never defended his racism. Nor did I call him intelligent. Racist and stupid or not, he still has his rights which you can not remove.

How dare you say this man has no affect on Americans. Of course he does! For example. Before 9/11, many weren't aggresive toward the Middle Eastern people who live in America. Now, watch a stand up from the year 2002 and beyond, and see how many jokes putting down Middle Eastern people are said. Amazing no?

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Crook didn't create racism against the Middle East, bombing the twin towers did.

I am not sitting here, bitching and moaning, but rather pointing out the sheer stupidity and ignorance of this man.

Again, I never said he wasn't either.

P.S, I would also like to know how you substantuate that my reasoning is flawed. Also, I would like to see a link to the statistics supporting your claim that NONE, not even one, creationist has converted to atheism on these forums.

The above was a reasonable assumption considering none of them have changed reasoning and most were banned eventually. Perhaps you would like to show me a series of posts that might suggest that a creationist was converted?

It seems me and you will never be able to agree on something. I will not continue to argue with you, and I hope we hold no grudges and no hard feelings. I believe that this man is perpetuating racism, and is racist, which in return is wrong. That is all.

Thank you for your time.

Yes, he has the right to say WHATEVER he wants, as long as it is not a threat to national securtiy

:D You give that dude way too much credit.

But, since this man and his presumed intelligent "Free Speech" comments are bases on pure hate, further fed by the media, are saying, stupid, racist things, many people stand with him and defend him.

Should people be allowed to say what they want? It reminds me of the U.S.'s Sedition Acts (one in 1798 and one in 1918?). I think restricting freedom of speech would be much more negative than that positive. Then the government decides what people can and cannot say? 1984-ish?

Anyways, if he gets "followers" they're probably idiots and I don't see any reason to care about that.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Crook didn't create racism against the Middle East, bombing the twin towers did.
In conjunction with generally human stupidity, which I would like to add is quite unavoidable in the world.
Dude, you're just freaking out now.
I believe that this man is perpetuating racism, and is racist, which in return is wrong.
I agree, it is wrong. But that's not what this is about, it's if we should do something about it. We should speak out against it, but should the government do something about it? It's wrong, but should we legislate morality? :D Gotta there eh?

Lance, I applaud your measured, reasonable and reasoned defence of free speech and systematic put down of the spoilt brat reactions from posters who I am sure are not actually spoilt brats.

Allow me to second that. Is this guy an asshole? Sure. Might he actually cause some harm? Possibly. But that does *not* equate to a reason to restrict his freedom of speech. IIRC, the *only* time such restrictions are justified is when the speech presents a "clear and present danger", such as revealing classified information publicly or publicly planning an assassination, etc.

This dude is just some obnoxious crackpot who isn't worth getting excited about.

Mokele

Allow me to second that. Is this guy an asshole? Sure. Might he actually cause some harm? Possibly. But that does *not* equate to a reason to restrict his freedom of speech. IIRC' date=' the *only* time such restrictions are justified is when the speech presents a "clear and present danger", such as revealing classified information publicly or publicly planning an assassination, etc.

This dude is just some obnoxious crackpot who isn't worth getting excited about.

Mokele[/quote']

Well said!

Kudus!

And let that be the end of it, or be burnt to death by Mokele's mighty fire breath, then choked by his beard! :)

/me hides