The Releaser Project

iweaver1772

I have a theory: our bodies have a strong connection to electricity (Fyi, I Am NOT a scientist, but i do ask if you look past that for a second and ask yourself if this makes ANY sense at all). We consume all the nesesary vitamins to repair and keep our bodies healthy. Calcium for our bones, protiens for our muscles etc. But we Dont take in electricity (one of the most important contributers to us even being alive) in its rawest form. Could raw electricity be the missing food group? If you dont take in the proper nurishment alot of your systems would ither not function correctly or they would not function at all. So wouldnt it be safe to assume that alot of or bodily systems related to electricty( or related to any meta physical systems in our body that may exist like chakras, chi, ki, etc) are not fuctioning correctly or not fuctioning at all because we dont nurish those systems with the elements they are composed of. I have an idea about electric rejuvenation chamber designed to safely charge or "pump" the body with electricity in hopes of "unlocking" any latent potiential the body has. And mind you, this thoery is based off my own experince with a police taser. After i got tased my arm heated up to the point of burning my underskin. But my muscles themslves werent in any pain. Ive asked many people about it but they are all afraid to try it. I just thought it to be funny that so many are afraid of experimentation but we as the human race would not have gotten this far without it. I would love to here what you all think about the i dea. thank you all for listening and have a blessed day.

watch.html

First of all let me state for the record that loath your font.  You can't eat electricity.  On the other hand we regularly eat material that have charges, such as Na+ and Cl-.

Edited by Bufofrog

Anyone who believes a taser is sufficient to charge up a human body has miscalculated the total wattage needed.

-- Victor Frankenstein, in his seminal 1895 monograph, Methods of Electrovivification

@Bufofrog i didnt mean eat it with a fork and spoon. I was was implying to simply add it to our daily intake. Low current. only enough wattage to feel the buzzing sensation. if it hurts or is uncomfortable, your obviously using too much. Btw, even im smart enough to know potatoes generate electricity but im willing to bet potato electricity isnt the same as raw electricity our the neurological impulses your brain generates. and those charges you mentioned aren't enough to stimulate/nourish any extreme meta physical systems we may have in our body like chi, or ki, etc.

@TheVatJudging by your comment i can confidently conclude you've never been tased before. if you read the label on a taser it might not look like a lot of wattage or voltage but i can tell you from personal experience it felt like a thoroughbred thunder kick.............twice. i believe the "wattage" was sufficient for a note worthy charge. and i believe the wattage from a taser is too much.......obviously. the consumption of nourishment is supposed to be comfortable.

@PeterkinThe real focus thought here is when did scientists stop encouraging experimentation. we have had enough experience with electricity to make this experiment beyond safe. The idea is barely different than a "TENS machine". the only difference is the idea of the releaser is to nourish the body with electricity rather then just pain relief.

@CharonYSorry i didnt mean to mislead anyone. im not a licensed educator of any kind. i came to this website for support, insight, and understanding. I was just guessing as far as the "genre" of the subject matter.  

Edited by iweaver1772

10 minutes ago, iweaver1772 said:

@Bufofrog

@TheVatJudging by your comment i can confidently conclude you've never been tased before. if you read the label on a taser it might not look like a lot of wattage or voltage but i can tell you from personal experience it felt like a thoroughbred thunder kick.............twice. i believe the "wattage" was sufficient for a note worthy charge. and i believe the wattage from a taser is too much.......obviously. the consumption of nourishment is supposed to be comfortable.

@Peterkin

@CharonY 

Judging by your comment I can confidently conclude that you are immune to jokes.  

Surely you understand that an OP which asks "Could raw electricity be the missing food group?" is going to inspire some jesting.  

I would be shocked if it didn't.  

Please continue your experiments with electrical shocks, taking care of course to up the voltage and amperage very gradually.  Consulting with a cardiologist beforehand might also be advisable, as stronger jolts could pose some risks.  Also, be mindful that shining UV light in the human colon does not cure covid-19.  

2 hours ago, iweaver1772 said:

i didnt mean eat it with a fork and spoon. I was was implying to simply add it to our daily intake. Low current. only enough wattage to feel the buzzing sensation. if it hurts or is uncomfortable, your obviously using too much.

That is one of the most absurd things I have read one this forum.  Congratulations?

1 hour ago, iweaver1772 said:

Since this is a Scientific discussion of sorts, would you mind explaining why you believe the intake of raw meta Physical elements is absurd. Especially considering that fact the we do indeed derive from a meta physical Or "Supernatural" source.

I would try if I knew what a 'raw meta Physical element' was.  Is your second sentence saying we come from a supernatural source of some sort?  If that is what you are saying then we are no longer having a science discussion.

4 hours ago, iweaver1772 said:

even im smart enough to know potatoes generate electricity

You mean potatoes with copper and zinc electrodes jammed in them? The electricity comes from the metals. The potato is a salt bridge, conducting electricity. Not the source.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/a-potato-battery-can-light-up-a-room-for-over-a-month-180948260/

the potato is not, in and of itself, an energy source. What the potato does is simply help conduct electricity by acting as what’s called a salt-bridge between the the two metals, allowing the electron current to move freely across the wire to create electricity. Numerous fruits rich in electrolytes like bananas and strawberries can also form this chemical reaction. They're basically nature’s version of battery acid.

(You can do the same thing just using salt water, if you build it right. Those plans are also somewhere out on the intertubes)

On 7/2/2022 at 10:59 AM, iweaver1772 said:

We consume all the nesesary vitamins to repair and keep our bodies healthy. Calcium for our bones, protiens for our muscles etc. But we Dont take in electricity (one of the most important contributers to us even being alive) in its rawest form. Could raw electricity be the missing food group?

5 hours ago, iweaver1772 said:

i came to this website for support, insight, and understanding.

It is clear that electrical shocks are not needed for life.  Animals do not receive shocks and they do fine.  Modern humans have been around for about 200,000 years without receiving shocks to live.  Life evolved without electric shocks so it would be very surprising if electric shocks were necessary for life. 

5 hours ago, iweaver1772 said:

The real focus thought here is when did scientists stop encouraging experimentation.

When the amateur experimenter is likely to do himself or others an injury. I, for one, very strongly discourage people in their garages electrocuting frogs, rats, dogs and each other in order to establish the "correct" dosage. I strongly discourage taser therapy, taser-dens or taser-shooting  (as distinct from mere tag) playgrounds.

Levity aside, do you not see the potential for some very bad outcomes?

A good deal of professional experimentation has already been and will continue to be conducted by qualified researchers in pain relief, muscle stimulation, tissue regeneration, seizure control and depression therapy. And some of that has not gone to plan!

But afaik, no credible findings have shown that the normal healthy body doesn't generate sufficient electricity for its needs. Feeding in extra does not seem to me indicated. (Come to that, you might question the indication for a lot of those vitamins and food supplements.)

Edited by Peterkin

On 7/2/2022 at 4:59 PM, iweaver1772 said:

I just thought it to be funny that so many are afraid of experimentation but we as the human race would not have gotten this far without it.

Oh, but there were already many experiments with electricity:

Why do you think we don't see such devices anymore?

Edited by Eise

There are still plenty of crazy scientists taking a chance. One of the most notorious was Jenner, testing his smallpox vaccine on a small boy, the son of his gardener, by deliberately trying to infect him with smallpox after giving him his vaccine. 

In more modern times, you have the case of Barry Marshall, deliberately drinking a broth of  Helicobacter pylori culture in a bid to demonstrate the link to stomach ulcers. It did get him a Nobel prize. 

On 7/5/2022 at 3:24 PM, Bufofrog said:

It is clear that electrical shocks are not needed for life.  Animals do not receive shocks and they do fine.  Modern humans have been around for about 200,000 years without receiving shocks to live.  Life evolved without electric shocks so it would be very surprising if electric shocks were necessary for life. 

Aren't the neurological Impulse s in the brain and spine electrical in nature? And I thought the muscle s in our body contract due to electrical impulses? And I wasn't Implying we need electrical shocks to live. I was trying to say anything in our body related to electricity could be made healthier by "feeding" it electricity. 

10 hours ago, Eise said:

Oh, but there were already many experiments with electricity:

Why do you think we don't see such devices anymore?

It was a different age of exploration and discovery. We are a whole new generation of people. Blood that has probably change d since the last wave of electrical experiment s. If you want your findings to be thorough, it would help to have quite a few control groups. There is chance that someone born today will have answers that was present in the past. When I was a kid I heard plenty of stories of scientist who didn't just perform experiment s just to figure something out. They also performed experiments to see if they could somehow MAKE things work. Preferably without serious injury or loss of life.

On 7/5/2022 at 3:28 PM, Peterkin said:

When the amateur experimenter is likely to do himself or others an injury. I, for one, very strongly discourage people in their garages electrocuting frogs, rats, dogs and each other in order to establish the "correct" dosage. I strongly discourage taser therapy, taser-dens or taser-shooting  (as distinct from mere tag) playgrounds.

Levity aside, do you not see the potential for some very bad outcomes?

A good deal of professional experimentation has already been and will continue to be conducted by qualified researchers in pain relief, muscle stimulation, tissue regeneration, seizure control and depression therapy. And some of that has not gone to plan!

But afaik, no credible findings have shown that the normal healthy body doesn't generate sufficient electricity for its needs. Feeding in extra does not seem to me indicated. (Come to that, you might question the indication for a lot of those vitamins and food supplements.)

Of course I want to perform the experiment with licensed professionals. That is the reason I started this thread in the first place. But of course as history proves again and again you can't always wait for people to come to their senses or "Give you a chance". I can't remember simple math or focus in class. They say eat healthy to stay healthy. But every body knows how expensive healthy food is. And you have to be healthy to work to get the money to buy healthy food. And because you have other expenses you can't afford to eat healthy as nearly as often as you need to. And because of that your health slowly deteriorates. So here I am taking my health into my own hands thinking maybe there's a better way to replenish your body's energy generation rate........by using literal energy. Oh and by the way, in order to find "credible findings" you have to experiment.....

9 hours ago, mistermack said:

There are still plenty of crazy scientists taking a chance. One of the most notorious was Jenner, testing his smallpox vaccine on a small boy, the son of his gardener, by deliberately trying to infect him with smallpox after giving him his vaccine. 

In more modern times, you have the case of Barry Marshall, deliberately drinking a broth of  Helicobacter pylori culture in a bid to demonstrate the link to stomach ulcers. It did get him a Nobel prize. 

Well I believe experimenting with a couple of watts is way less dangerous then shoving a needle in your body.

Edited by iweaver1772

57 minutes ago, iweaver1772 said:

Aren't the neurological Impulse s in the brain and spine electrical in nature? And I thought the muscle s in our body contract due to electrical impulses? And I wasn't Implying we need electrical shocks to live. I was trying to say anything in our body related to electricity could be made healthier by "feeding" it electricity. 

No to both points- at least not in the way you probably think about it. What happens in neurons is that there are ion channels that open and close and thereby control the flow of ions. What you need to maintain those is to feed on said ions. I.e. things containing potassium, sodium, chloride and so on (and in non-toxic forms, too). Licking an electrical outlet won't help in that regard.

1 hour ago, iweaver1772 said:

Of course I want to perform the experiment with licensed professionals. That is the reason I started this thread in the first place. But of course as history proves again and again you can't always wait for people to come to their senses or "Give you a chance".

That is certainly the case. It's tough, not being able afford healthy food, like cabbage and carrots! But it doesn't make you more nearly correct on any known scientific basis. For example, I very much doubt licking the cathode of 9V batteries will compensate for the lack of nutrients in cabbage and carrots. Sad, but there it is.  

Edited by Peterkin

48 minutes ago, CharonY said:

No to both points- at least not in the way you probably think about it. What happens in neurons is that there are ion channels that open and close and thereby control the flow of ions. What you need to maintain those is to feed on said ions. I.e. things containing potassium, sodium, chloride and so on (and in non-toxic forms, too). Licking an electrical outlet won't help in that regard.

Ions aren't electrical?

3 hours ago, iweaver1772 said:

I was trying to say anything in our body related to electricity could be made healthier by "feeding" it electricity. 

Our bodies evolved over about four billion years. Billions of tiny changes have adapted that early life to it's environment in a continuous process. At no point in that four billion years, have our ancestors been fed electricity. So it would take a miracle for it to get benefit from something it didn't evolve to use. 

It might be different, if it was something that we have DESIGNED to do a certain job, to correct a defect, like a heart pacemaker. Just whacking a battery on a random body part isn't going to regulate a heart. It's taken centuries of research to got to the point where a pacemaker can be designed to do a useful job. 

It didn't come about by giving random stuff a try, it was the product of years of research.

6 hours ago, iweaver1772 said:

Our bodies produce electricity.  We do not 'store' electricity like a battery or a capacitor so there is no need to take a shock.  When you receive a shock no electricity is stored or used.  An electric eel can deliver a shock that can be lethal, but of course it produces it's own electricity there is no "feeding" of electricity that is needed.

So the bottom line is we product electricity in our bodies we do not get it from the outside.

12 hours ago, CharonY said:

Would you consider table salt (sodium chloride) electrical ?

No.

Well thank you all for the insight. I have trouble getting any feedback at all from most people. I will scour the globe in search of qualified individuals (not really, I'm homeless. I can barely afford to buy a soda everyday. Let alone travel) willing to support this oh so humble, low cost, low risk, health and wellness experiment. Once again thank you for the feedback and may your own endeavors, if they be good and true, bare fruit with flavor unmatched by anything discovered man or extraterrestrial alike. Have a blessed day.