Formula the mass and TGU

Kuyukov Vitaly

Hi , is it not easier to find a fundamental formula for calculating the mass of elementary particles, for example, the Higgs mass.  I'm sure,
 that such a formula exists, taking into account size analysis and a combination of fundamental fundamental constants (G, h, c) only, we get a formula where energy is inversely proportional to volume or length to the third power.

$$ E = \frac {G h^2}{ c^2R^3}$$

The relativistic formula is invariant, the volume is reduced, the energy grows.

Now we will substitute in the formula the value of the particle energy E = 100 Gev, we get the average size of length R = 10 {-29} m.  Surprisingly, the energy of a particle of the standard model is strictly related to the distance of the theory of great unification according to this formula.  Moreover, this is an independent result obtained by a pure formula.  This is clearly something fundamental, the formula relates energy to the distance of the theory of great unification, on this scale the particles must have a structure, this is their size.  My guess is topological knots or braids.  The denser the knot,  the higher the energy of the particle.

Edited by Kuyukov Vitaly

1 hour ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

Hi , is it not easier to find a fundamental formula for calculating the mass of elementary particles, for example, the Higgs mass.  I'm sure,
 that such a formula exists, taking into account size analysis and a combination of fundamental fundamental constants (G, h, c) only, we get a formula where energy is inversely proportional to volume or length to the third power.

E=Gh2c2R3

Did you derive this somehow, or just make it up?

Why would it depend on G?

What's the answer for the size of an electron?

1 minute ago, swansont said:

What's the answer for the size of an electron?

I  think he has discovered the energy of an electron I infinite.  I did not know that...:rolleyes:

1. I published the full work on the Internet, called "preons, loops and the problem of hierarchy."  You can get acquainted.
 2. Any theory should be Lorentz covariant, a more fundamental one must include the fundamental constants, only the gravitational G. remains.
 3. All masses are derived from the order of mass of the Higgs boson.  But where does the Higgs mass come from?  The formula gives the calculation of this mass E = 100 Gev, if the particle size is of the order of R = 10 {-29} m. This corresponds to the combining scale of all three interactions, where the particles must have a common structural description.

41 minutes ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

1. I published the full work on the Internet, called "preons, loops and the problem of hierarchy."  You can get acquainted.

"Published on the internet" is basically unpublished, and not bothering to provide a citation? In any event, it does not actually address the question.

2. Any theory should be Lorentz covariant, a more fundamental one must include the fundamental constants, only the gravitational G. remains.

Are you contending that an equation not including G is not Lorentz covariant? Electrodynamics, for instance?

If it's not required, then the question still stands.

3. All masses are derived from the order of mass of the Higgs boson.  But where does the Higgs mass come from?  The formula gives the calculation of this mass E = 100 Gev, if the particle size is of the order of R = 10 {-29} m. This corresponds to the combining scale of all three interactions, where the particles must have a common structural description.

You already said this. If that was sufficient, I would not have posed my question: What's the answer for the size of an electron?

2 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

I thought the size of the Highs boson was about 1/100 of the size of a proton, which is way different than your result.

The Higgs boson is a fundamental particle and so is treated as a point particle with zero size.

The formula gives the calculation of this mass E = 100 Gev, if the particle size is of the order of R = 10 {-29} m

What if the particle isn't that size?

Are you sure you haven't worked out the size in order to get (roughly) the right value for the mass? You couldn't have predicted the mass before it was measured, could you.

In essence, this formula should be part of quantum gravity, so G. is included in it.

According to this formula, the electron radius will be R = 10 {-27} m.

Yes, it is possible to predict the mass on the basis of this formula, if the size is known, and this size is equal to the scale the great union computed by Weinberg in 1974.

Edited by Kuyukov Vitaly

35 minutes ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

Yes, it is possible to predict the mass on the basis of this formula, if the size is known

And how would the size be known ?

36 minutes ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

Based on what? The mass? And then you will use that size to "predict" the mass?

In essence, this formula should be part of quantum gravity, so G. is included in it.

Why does gravity determine the size of the particle?

So, not a point particle?

34 minutes ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

Size is known for the scale of a great union.

That doesn't mean anything. Maybe try Google Translate?

Please answer these questions: (and please use the Quote function so we know what you are replying to)

Yes, it is possible to predict the mass on the basis of this formula, if the size is known

And how would the size be known ?

Based on what? The mass? And then you will use that size to "predict" the mass?

8 hours ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

3. All masses are derived from the order of mass of the Higgs boson.  But where does the Higgs mass come from?  

Here is a clear example of where your methodology is wrong.

The mass in this example is derived by the Higgs self coupling constant with the vacuum expectation value. I can post the relevant two formulas later on.

Your methodology makes no sense considering mass is resistance to inertia change and invariably all particle mass terms will depend on their relevant coupling constants and not on G

The mass term has no relation to particle size but is a measure of how strongly a particle couple's as seen by the definition of mass in physics

There are numerous formulas involving the Higgs field cross  sections in determine the coupling constant involved. Far too many to post however the two primary formulas are

[math]v^2=-\frac {\mu^2}{2\lambda}[/math]

[math]M_H^2=2v^2\lambda [/math]

Where v relates  to the VeV of 246 Gev and [math]\lambda[/math] is the Higgs self coupling constant.

[math]\mu [/math] is a decay mode derived through the cross sections 

Edited by Mordred

It would take too long to go through all the CKMS mixing angles for that. Needless to say your Formula is quaranteed to get the wrong answer.

For example the mass of the electron can be determined by the Rydberg constant and the fine structure constant and the appropriate formula. (Easily Google'd the formulas  on wiki electron rest mass page are correct)

Edited by Mordred

18 hours ago, Kuyukov Vitaly said:

the fundamental particles are objects of quantum gravity.

I don't know what this means.

Thus far you have not ruled out "I combined a bunch of constants such that the units worked" which isn't science.