I offer the innovation green technology of generation of the electric power by means of a new renewable energy resource

Ilige

Good day. I have a project on power industry. I receive the electric power on the basis of a renewable energy resource. It will be possible to receive the electric power 24 hours a day, 365 days in a year, generation of the electric power will happen at one level all the time, that is, no stores of the electric power will be necessary and the electric power can be given directly to a electrical grid of the country. It will be possible to construct power plant of any power for electricity supply of the whole city or any country. Because the power plant works at a renewable energy resource it is not necessary to transport any energy carriers on power plant, that is, the electric power will be generated exclusively in the territory of power plant. The power plant can be constructed near any settlement around the world. The power plant will work until will exist an earth and the nature in such type, in what we know it. At generation of the electric power there are no harmful emissions in the atmosphere of the earth, about any greenhouse and carbon dioxide gases cannot be here to go speeches, there will be no industrial wastes, including any radioactive waste, that is, it will be completely green technology of generation of the electric power, that is, ecologically absolutely pure method of receiving the electric power, that is, the mankind already completely and is forever provided with environmentally friendly energy. Thus, it is not necessary to throw more billions of dollars on construction of any exotic power source, including the thermonuclear reactor, everything, no need to do anything else, instead of throwing these billions unknown where, can freely put this money in my power plant. In addition, all this guarantees that cost value of the electric power will be one of the lowest in the world, the lowest. But I cannot reach anybody in any way, I understand that in the world there are many various engineering designs, but what else should I offer about generation of the electric power that paid attention to this project? What I still have to make or what my power plant still has to do? What from power plant still waiting? That she began to sing? Maybe is necessary for them the flying power plant, what still is necessary for them? Maybe you will prompt to me, what am I not doing right?

Edited by Ilige

38 minutes ago, Ilige said:

But I cannot reach anybody in any way, I understand that in the world there are many various engineering designs, but what else should I offer about generation of the electric power that paid attention to this project?

Of course no one is listening to you.  You say you have something great but you give no explanation as to what this great thing is.  Why should anyone believe you? 

Edited by Bufofrog

I understood you. The matter is that this is innovation technology, and this technology has a know-how. I offer the organizations disclosure of all information on this technology if they agree to listen to me. But when I send them the letter, they do not answer me in any way. And if the organization does not want to deal with me, then to whom I then have to send a know-how of my technology? Why they are not interested at all what the technology is? 
I write them that I am ready to send them a complete description of the project, but in reply silence what I have to do then? 
And if I publish this invention worldwide then I will not be able to take the patent for my invention because after the publication of the invention the legislation of many countries prohibits issue of the patent, or some countries give very short term for capture of the patent, and after the pro-procession of this term, I completely lose intellectual property rights on my invention. It would be good to patent at first the invention, but it costs very much, and I have no money for this purpose. 
Here what to do to me?

1 minute ago, Ilige said:

But when I send them the letter, they do not answer me in any way.

Perhaps there is a glaring error in your idea that you are not aware of?  Why not present the actual idea and let the people here give you some feedback?

1 hour ago, Ilige said:

Maybe you will prompt to me, what am I not doing right?

Some part of your idea probably involves perpetual motion, which doesn't work. Perhaps that's why nobody responds, because they don't want waste time explaining to you why.

Post your idea here. We'll explain it to you for free.

And how to me build one power plant? You know how many money must for construction of power plant?

Unfortunately, after the publication I will lose intellectual property rights on my technology, Such is the legislation. But if you know some investors who are ready to invest in the energy project, I am ready to open them everything.

Nobody comes for direct contacts, all suggest to write to them and when I writes them, just do not answer.

30 minutes ago, Ilige said:

And how to me build one power plant? You know how many money must for construction of power plant?

Unfortunately, after the publication I will lose intellectual property rights on my technology, Such is the legislation. But if you know some investors who are ready to invest in the energy project, I am ready to open them everything.

Nobody comes for direct contacts, all suggest to write to them and when I writes them, just do not answer.

!

Moderator Note

You haven’t presented any technology. This sounds like an advertisement, not a science discussion.

You are in Europe? Then I will be able to arrive to Europe because my country has a visa-free regime with the European Union. We will sign NDA and I can show you the project. 
But on the other hand, if I show you the project from it something will change? 
I can show the project to any competent organization which will be able to make something with the project.

2 hours ago, Ilige said:

Thus, it is not necessary to throw more billions of dollars on construction of any exotic power source, including the thermonuclear reactor, everything, no need to do anything else, instead of throwing these billions unknown where, can freely put this money in my power plant.

Do you understand how this would sound to the people who operate such a utility? You seem to be saying, "Forget everything you've already done, and invest in my brand new idea, which I can't tell you about!"

It's a bit insulting. You're trying to persuade professionals that they're wrong, and you the amateur have the right answer, but won't try to explain it to them. When you send your letters out, what qualifications do you present so they'll take you seriously?

I even wanted to write about my project to some prestigious newspaper of the European Union, however, I do not know English and I did not manage to establish connection with the English-language press by phone, and I do not want to write the letter, I was already tired of e-mail, write and read how many you want. Maybe even you will help me to write about my project to some prestigious newspaper?

30 minutes ago, Ilige said:

You are in Europe? Then I will be able to arrive to Europe because my country has a visa-free regime with the European Union. We will sign NDA and I can show you the project. 
I can show the project to any competent organization which will be able to make something with the project.

If you are not prepared to explain something about your idea then why would anyone bother to sign an NDA?

23 minutes ago, Ilige said:

I even wanted to write about my project to some prestigious newspaper of the European Union, however, I do not know English and I did not manage to establish connection with the English-language press by phone, and I do not want to write the letter, I was already tired of e-mail, write and read how many you want. Maybe even you will help me to write about my project to some prestigious newspaper?

So why not publish it in your own language?

1 hour ago, Ilige said:

!

Moderator Note

That’s inconsistent with posting on a science discussion board. Best of luck finding the appropriate forum to attract funding, or whatever it is you want, but we’re done here.