Time traveling usage for immortality

ioannissid

I know this is sounding like science fiction but this is a hypothetical scenario. Would someone be a blessing to be Immortal of he used time traveling technology to reverse the state of organs?  I know this may sound stupid but I'm seriously wondering about it. 

Edited by ioannissid
Forgot to add the '.'

1 hour ago, ioannissid said:

I know this is sounding like science fiction but this is a hypothetical scenario. Would someone be a blessing to be Immortal of he used time traveling technology to reverse the state of organs?  I know this may sound stupid but I'm seriously wondering about it. 

This is science fiction, so it can do pretty much whatever you want it to.

11 hours ago, ioannissid said:

That implies that if you travelled backwards in time, you would get younger (and, presumably, if you travelled forwards in time, you would age more rapidly).

While it is an unusual approach to the concept of time travel, it could be an interesting idea for a science fiction story. It would place serious constraints on how far forward or back in time you could travel: only within your own lifetime.

@Strange

If you play a chess and have one set up of figures on playfield... you can move figure one way... and follow game that way... after resetting game, and repetition of movements (which looks like doing the same things yet again ("restore game from backup") ), you can pick up other way to see what happens..

Pawns like to press "the Master" at play, while "the Master" have absolute control over pawns at any time of history of playfield..

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

@Strange

If you play a chess and have one set up of figures on playfield... you can move figure one way... and follow game that way... after resetting game, and repetition of movements (which looks like doing the same things yet again ("restore game from backup") ), you can pick up other way to see what happens..

Pawns like to press "the Master" at play, while "the Master" have absolute control over pawns at any time of history of playfield..

I'm sure that is very clever, but I have no idea what it means in the the context of time travel or ageing!

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

I'm sure that is very clever, but I have no idea what it means in the the context of time travel or ageing! 

"Reset of playfield in chess" is like going back in time for the all particles to the moment of BB, isn't? Differs by quantity of the possible solutions..

Edited by Sensei