The conspiracy theory

MaximT

A conspiracy: Wikipedia

A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts. The term is often a derogatory one.

According to the political scientist Michael Barkun, conspiracy theories rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, and embody three principles: nothing happens by accident, nothing is as it seems, and everything is connected. Another common feature is that conspiracy theories evolve to incorporate whatever evidence exists against them, so that they become, as Barkun writes, a closed system that is unfalsifiable, and therefore "a matter of faith rather than proof".

That's why, I can't believe in Einstein theory, I'm in a middle of a conspiracy. My theories are right, but nobodies accept them by that fact too :)

The truth exist only in individual Human being, It can't be generalized to the final and only Truth for everyone...

2 hours ago, MaximT said:

That's why, I can't believe in Einstein theory, I'm in a middle of a conspiracy. My theories are right, but nobodies accept them by that fact too :)

Probably because your "theory" was made up to fill gaps in your own knowledge. That's why it seems so perfect to you, and only you. No offense, many people do this. It's untrustworthy, but many do it.

You should study mainstream science if you're curious why people refute your claims. Be warned though, there is no truth, especially Truth, in science. Theory is the highest achievement there is.

There are about 6 million pages on Wikipedia. You need to provide a better reference, such as a link or at least the title of the page.

That's why, I can't believe in Einstein theory

Science is not about "belief". I'm not sure which of Einstein's theories you are referring to, but scientific theories are accepted because they are supported by evidence. So, Einstein's theories of Brownian motion, the photoelectric effect, special relativity, general relativity, etc. all make predictions that can be tested against evidence gathered from experiment or observation.

That is the only basis on which theories are judged.

My theories are right, but nobodies accept them by that fact too

I have no idea what your theory is, but I'm sure that if you can show that your mathematical model produces results that match the evidence then your theory would be considered.

(Your other thread appears to be full of incoherent nonsense, with no science at all. So don't expect anyone to take that seriously.)

The truth exist only in individual Human being, It can't be generalized to the final and only Truth for everyone...

Science says nothing about "truth". That is for religion and philosophy.

That's why, I can't believe in Einstein theory

Every bit of his theories has been tested to the greatest precision we can. No observation has been made that does not agree with the theories.

We have a choice; we can believe the evidence or we can believe you.

Why do you think we should discount a hundred year's worth of experiments and accept what you say (even though it doesn't make a lot of sense)?

10 hours ago, MaximT said:

!

Moderator Note

“This is not a conspiracy discussion site” is what the illuminati have instructed me to tell you.