Is the SF calendar broken - or do computers make mistakes?

Can someonetell me how this came about?

How did this (legitimate as far as I know despite the name) member

last vist on August 7, yet post twice today?

mt1.jpg.f6e0022692f52b4010d8c7b2fddabaa1.jpg

I also noticed that the last member to be banned (yesterday) was lsited online again today.

Since this latter type of event has occurred several times lately, are the two matters linked?

Edited by studiot

1 hour ago, studiot said:

I also noticed that the last member to be banned (yesterday) was lsited online again today.

Since this latter type of event has occurred several times lately, are the two matters linked?

Yeah, that's weird. They definitely come up as being banned, and yet the last visited time is more recent. It's possible they can still access their account and read messages but can't post. (to see that they have been banned, for instance, and perhaps they can only do this once — I don't know)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to hypervalent_iodine's investigation, we now know that if you are banned and try to log in, you will be recorded in the "who's online" list, but all you see is a banner saying you can't access the site.

So you are on the site, technically, because you have to be to view that page. (Meaning my guess earlier was correct — it lets you into the foyer to show you the note telling you you can't come any further inside the building)