Theory of why there is anything

Steve palmer

20 minutes ago, Markus Hanke said:

I would strongly advice any readers of this to not open attachments from unknown and potentially hazardous sources. Doing so presents a substantial security risk.

I would add that if somebody has to open document from unknown source should do it on virtual computer (simulation-emulation of the entire computer inside of the real computer). They have custom fake disk space, with completely separate memory address space, with completely separate resources etc.

Steve since you are new here, I will help you by posting your document.

But please note the comments from others and use you intelligence to read the rules of this forum properly, especially those pertaining to speculations.

This means amongs other things that you have posted it in the wrong place - It should have been posted in speculations and I have contacted a moderator to see if it can be moved.

Steve Palmer

There are two laws of Zero. First law: Nothing out of Zero can be created.

Now there is a law to Zero. The Second law of Zero: Once out of Zero, Zero can never be reached again.

Therefore, the math has to go infinitely go outward and inward. Causing two forces: outward math is time and the inward force is gravity.

This friction between the two forces causes sparks that leads to our universe’s “Big Bang”.

Space is infinite. Our universe is not.

There is not such of a thing as unpredictability,

Electrons and Protons don’t just randomly shoot in different directions. There has to be smaller matter that pulls them gravitationally the same way dark matter pulls larger objects into their gravitational pull

1 hour ago, studiot said:

Steve since you are new here, I will help you by posting your document.

But please note the comments from others and use you intelligence to read the rules of this forum properly, especially those pertaining to speculations.

This means amongs other things that you have posted it in the wrong place - It should have been posted in speculations and I have contacted a moderator to see if it can be moved.

We do not know whether the universe is finite or infinite, but the overwhelmingly supported BB model describes from t+10-43 seconds how spacetime evolved into what we see today.

We can speculate as to where the BB came from and while at it, define what we mean by nothing. If the BB arose due to a  fluctuation in the quantum foam, perhaps this 'quantum foam"is as close to nothing as it can possibly get.

https://www.astrosociety.org/publication/a-universe-from-nothing/

From the link....

Space is infinite. Our universe is not.

If space is infinte, so to is time and as a consequence spacetime/universe. Spacetime is the universe.

ps: It really amazes me how so many newbies with non mainstream hypotheticals, inevitable make the mistake of posting in the mainstream sections. 

Edited by beecee