"Deep Water Technique (DWT) for Producing Hydrogen, Purified Water and Unique Electricity"

Its my first participation in this lovely forum as I joined today and I would like to share with you one of innovative idea.

Few days ago, the 5th scientific episode of "Sea Level Rise (SLR)" series has been launched.

"Deep Water Technique (DWT) for Producing Hydrogen, Purified Water and Unique Electricity"

* How to increase the efficiency of electrolysis of water to produce hydrogen? * How to generate electricity by utilizing from the upward motion of Hydrogen bubbles in the deep water?

All these questions is answered in the new scientific post:

https://scientistmohamed.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/deep-water-technique-dwt-for-producing-hydrogen-purified-water-a-unique-electricity/

You may know my contact information if you have linkedin account as I used as a trust tool to identify people. The post in linkedin website:

commercial link removed by moderator

Enjoy reading and i hope to appreciate my efforts as it was very hard work which I have spent 2 weeks on it.

Edited by Phi for All
LinkedIn link removed

Mr. Cuthber,

Thanks for you comment as it give me a positive impression about website

Efficiency of electrolysis system is depend on pressure. If you read the post, you will find that decreasing the pressure will increase the efficiency of electrolysis.

Also, we want utilizing from the long depth of ocean by converting the bubbles motion of hydrogen gas in the water to generate electricity.

Read the post and you will understand.

I'm fairly well aware of what will happen.

In order to get the electrolysis to work at high pressure- for example- under the ocean- you need to provide a higher voltage.

As you say "decreasing the pressure will increase the efficiency of electrolysis.". So working at high pressure underwear decreases the efficiency. Why go to that trouble, and make it less efficient?

So, the energy you get from the paddle wheel turned by the bubbles is, at best, exactly the same as the extra energy you use in the electrolysis.

Since you don't need to do all this electrolysis + deep ocean work to turn a wheel with electricity (you can just use a motor) why bother to do this at the bottom of the sea?

I know that what happen in the high pressure zone. Thats the reason why i give an examples of how the pressure effect on the voltage. So, i told in post, that we will use "Variable Box" which let us to convert the high pressure of ocean into low pressure inside the electrolysis syste, so we will increase efficiency of electrolysis in the deep water. That is different totally about what you are thinkin.

Who told you that use motor will be helpful in economical view? First of all, you cant use motor because it used for liguid. For gas the machine called "compressor". Now, assume that the output power of oceanic turbine is 5KJ/mol, the electrical consumption of compressor will be 6KJ/mol. Then we are not gain any profit from technology. Thats the reason why i mentioned to use magical system which have low consumption and I have designed more than 3 of magical system.

I dont know why people asking after read the article in 3 miniute only. You must have least 2 days to understand what the technology work. All your questions is answered in the article but you dont have a patient to read it all.

Note: I cant reply more because there are a limitation from administration of post/reply (5 times) until 2 May 2017. So, wait me until that time (maybe because I have joined recently - today).

Please for all members, read all the article and after that I will be happy to answer all your questions. I dont no if message work her for me or no.

I will take a look at it, but am very skeptical. You do need to stop asking members to go off site.

We did kick around using the hydrogen produced by submarines. Ultimately concluded that it was impractical(besides being unsafe).

Endy0816

Thanks 4 giving me your glory time. Im sure that you will thank me alot for sharing that creative idea.

I can believe this feeling. limitation of post/reply in this website is similar to relearse from prison after one day. why they may increase reply only rather than post?

Looking at your variable box, I'm not seeing an analysis of the work(energy) needed to decrease the pressure again.

You are essentially talking about using the same principle the escape hatches work on(water coming in from the bottom, pressurizing the air above to do work), but don't appear to have fully considered how you are going to reset the system.

Endy0816
Thanks 4 giving me your glory time. Im sure that you will thank me alot for sharing that creative idea.
I can believe this feeling. limitation of post/reply in this website is similar to relearse from prison after one day. why they may increase reply only rather than post?

Most sites have restrictions in place to help combat spamming or what you were doing(knowingly or not) which was attempting to drive traffic to another location.

I dont know why people asking after read the article in 3 miniute only. You must have least 2 days to understand what the technology work. All your questions is answered in the article but you dont have a patient to read it all.

I taught myself a good portion of physics so that I could calculate the velocity of a fake roller coaster. This included friction, height, mass(didn't need it as much as height and friction though), and more. That should have taken weeks, and I did it in a matter of hours.

It all depends on who you are and how well you can digest new information.

Saying that they are wrong because they didn't take two days to try and understand it, is a logical fallacy.

Also, your argument falls apart when you require a magical machine for it to work.

Also, I'm noting a lot of requoting. That's what I call it at least. That's where you look up a really complicated thing, and basically repeat the explanation given to you. While this can help sometimes, often if you're using it in your own theory you're not actually doing the mathematics. You're just saying that the entropy will increase with pressure(or something like that.). You should actually plug in the variables, calculate the entropy, and most of those equations will no longer be required.

Mainly because you'll realize that this idea is pretty inefficient and you won't get a positive gain in energy from this.

Edited by Raider5678

Endy0816

I appreciate that you review my modest article.

Yes you right, we will utilize from high pressure of deep water to do the work inside the variable system to decrease the pressure of electrolysis system.

I dont know why we need to reset the system ??

Water will be supplied periodically by long pipe connected with variable box.

In the situation of maintenance (e.g. salt sedimintatiin on the bottom of box), we can only raise up the box by metalic rope to the surface of seawater . Definitely the pressure inside the box will decreased with elevation. We will clean it & may sold the salt in the market

After that we will returned back the box to it's initial position in deep water.

Looking at your variable box, I'm not seeing an analysis of the work(energy) needed to decrease the pressure again.

You are essentially talking about using the same principle the escape hatches work on(water coming in from the bottom, pressurizing the air above to do work), but don't appear to have fully considered how you are going to reset the system.

Most sites have restrictions in place to help combat spamming or what you were doing(knowingly or not) which was attempting to drive traffic to another location.

ticle.

Raider5678 Thanks for comment

If you read the post well, you will noticed that I have made many assumptions to simplify the study (e.g. No fluctuations of bubbles, no laplac pressure , geometry of bubbles is sphere & viscosity is negigible). You may read other assumption in "Aero-Oceanic Power (AOP) Proposed Technology "Section

What I want is to let other interested people about how the upward motion of bubbles may produce power if we put a wheel/turbine inside the ocean.

So, The velocity of bubble has been caculated by equal the buoyant & drag force (Stokes force has been neglected as we neglect the viscosity in previous assumption.

I said magical system to give some exciting thing to new technology.

All components of magical system is availble in the market but how you assemble them with each other & by which manner is the magical thing which we beleive always that there are many things which an be do it in our earth.

So, thinking about device

The pressure of 1000m is 99.1 Bar So, the required electrical consumption of compressor is 23.6 KJ/mol of Hydrogen gas. (Assume efficiency 100% and initial pressure is 1 Bar)

The output energy of Aero-Oceanic Power (AOP) for isothermal process in MROT model @ 1000m is 21.43 KJ/mol of hydrogen gas

So, its obviously that we are economically loss because the consumption of compressor (input) is higher than output power of AOP Technology.

Now if you can decrease the input power by thinking in new system (which is availble in the international market ) your system will prevail the energy market for ever.

But thats will not happen if people who love science find a smart way to manipulate & playing with natural phenomenon.

Now, I give you something which maybe let you to figure out how the magical system will be like

Maybe you will not belive that the density of this technology is up to 115 KW/m2 (more than solar density 250 W/m2 & wind energy density 2 W/m2)

This kind of information I didn't write it in the article for a reason.

Any person if he/she have a great idea , he/she must not disclose all the secrets of it to protect his invention from steal.

I give you something, so start to think how you can design the magical system which the components is availble in the global market

I taught myself a good portion of physics so that I could calculate the velocity of a fake roller coaster. This included friction, height, mass(didn't need it as much as height and friction though), and more. That should have taken weeks, and I did it in a matter of hours.

It all depends on who you are and how well you can digest new information.

Saying that they are wrong because they didn't take two days to try and understand it, is a logical fallacy.

Also, your argument falls apart when you require a magical machine for it to work.

Also, I'm noting a lot of requoting. That's what I call it at least. That's where you look up a really complicated thing, and basically repeat the explanation given to you. While this can help sometimes, often if you're using it in your own theory you're not actually doing the mathematics. You're just saying that the entropy will increase with pressure(or something like that.). You should actually plug in the variables, calculate the entropy, and most of those equations will no longer be required.

Mainly because you'll realize that this idea is pretty inefficient and you won't get a positive gain in energy from this.

I forget something. That density of technology by 115 KW/m2is obtained by producing 20 Kg of hydrogen gas only per day.

If the production is 100 Kg per day, the density of power will be 576 KW/m2

I said in the article that I have designed more than 3 magical system. One of them was very simple & it has an electrical consumption of 0.24 KJ/mol @ depth of 1000m (Remeber compressor was 23.6 KJ/mol) it's very economical system

I was very happy of this positive discussion with people who interest with new technology, so I will give my golden offer

" If anybody design theoritically with equations a magical system which the consumption (input) is less than 10 KJ/mol @ depth of 1000m, he/she will be my partner in this great invention (either he/she will work with me or not)

This opporunity is for people either a members of this lovely website or outside it

Profits, license agreemnts with international companies will be shared equally between us.

Why I do that ?

Ok, I was graduated in 2010 by distinguish from mechanical engineering but as a result of administrative corruptive of bad government, nepotism & favourtism of local companies, many genius & talent people has been frustrated about that can not find their chance to reflct their gift of scientific passionate.

Im also suffered from this kind of situation. Imagine that 7 years without any job for that stupid circumstances

So, I decided that in future after I success in one of my creative ideas acheived, to search the talent people everywhere to support him as I don't like to suffer for the same circumstances which I have go through it previously.

We don't have a time to lose efforts of someone who can change the world by his/her ideas because may reach to depression situation & left all things in the ground.

I was very patient. So, there is no problem with me, but does other talent people have this degree of patient for 7 years ??

Any way,

The first 5 person who success, will take this chance only

You can send your idea with equation (you can neglect the friction effect) to my personal email:

EMAIL REMOVED BY STAFF

When you send me an idea I will check it & explain why it's wrong design.

People who I don't reply to them, means they are very close to discover the secret of magical system & they will be choosen

When we reach to 5 person, the offer is end

Remeber, designing the magical device (which is all components is availble in market) will lead the energy sector for ever

Share my golden offer with your family, friends, colleagues & lecturers

Its my challenge to find people who thinking out the box & as I said previously I found more than 3 design of it

Note: The offer will end when the prinicple of magical system is known publicity for all the world

So, start thinking about it from today

So you want someone else to invent something (*) for you, and then you will generously share the proceeds from their invention with them.

Sounds like a criminal scam to me.

(*) Which appears to be something impossible, anyway.

By reset I mean getting your pistons' positions and cell pressures back to as they were initially. It won't work repeatedly otherwise.

This is definitely sounding like it supposed to run on pure freaking magic though.

Raider. Do you think that someone wrote a very long scientific article with equations for only to steal impossible invention. If there are someone have this creative mind, I wish like to‏ ‏‎ meet this intelligent and strategy person and let him to govern the world.

Be logic, suppose that someone find this idea of impossible system, why he/she waste his/her time by sending messages with jobless person since 2010? He/she can neglect my offer, then go directly to famous Hydrogen company in his/her country and sign agreements with them after review the desgin of impossible system. All that may happen without I know anything.

Endy0816

I know what you are mean by phrase "reset". All physical properties must returned to its initial status.

But, until now i dont understand why you want us to reset the electrolysis box? If we want to do electrolysis process in low pressure (0.1 Bar) on the lab of university, so why I should reset it to standard pressure (1 Bar)?

Maybe you are afraid of how low pressure of hydrogen gas will raise up to standard pressure (1 Bar) to be used later, isnt?

Now we can use compressor for that purposes but the electrical consumption of compressor is very high (from 0.1 to 1 Bar). But if we use that special system to transfer gas inside variable box (0.1 bar) to the bottom of ocean (99 bar) with low electical consumption. That gas with pressure of 99 Bar will raise up as due to buoyancy effect until reach the surface of ocean. In that moment, Pressure of gas will be 1 Bar in surface. Is that what you want according to phrase "reset". Everything return to its initial condition.

If you have any question, I will be interested.

Endy0816

I know what you are mean by phrase "reset". All physical properties must returned to its initial status.

But, until now i dont understand why you want us to reset the electrolysis box? If we want to do electrolysis process in low pressure (0.1 Bar) on the lab of university, so why I should reset it to standard pressure (1 Bar)?

Maybe you are afraid of how low pressure of hydrogen gas will raise up to standard pressure (1 Bar) to be used later, isnt?

Now we can use compressor for that purposes but the electrical consumption of compressor is very high (from 0.1 to 1 Bar). But if we use that special system to transfer gas inside variable box (0.1 bar) to the bottom of ocean (99 bar) with low electical consumption. That gas with pressure of 99 Bar will raise up as due to buoyancy effect until reach the surface of ocean. In that moment, Pressure of gas will be 1 Bar in surface. Is that what you want according to phrase "reset". Everything return to its initial condition on surface of ocean.

If you have any question, I will be interested

Its magical system because there a great and many tricks on it similar to magic show. Majority of people believe that magician in his/her performance is supernatural person with amazing abilities. But few people know the tricks and its working principles, so they are consider a magician as smart person do some tricks.

Yes, the special system have many natural tricks on it. That what made it as magical system to whom not know how it works.

!

Moderator Note

Spirit of Science,

This is a discussion forum. If you don't intend to discuss your ideas here in full, then this thread is going to be closed. We will not permit you to get around that by simply telling people to go read your website. The science is discussed here in this thread, or not all.

Furthermore, I have removed your email from two posts ago. This is not a place to advertise or attempt to drive discussion elsewhere.

Do not respond to this mod note within the thread. Please report this post or PM a member of staff if you have an issue with it.

Edit: I have also moved this to Speculations. Please take note of the additional rules this forum has.