Skip to content

Moontanman

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Moontanman

  1. It gives me a moon tan... damn I must not be as funny as I thought...
  2. Moontanman replied to dthor68's topic in Earth Science
    I had to post this, I just could help myself....
  3. I'd like to see Trucks reproduce... No really...
  4. Damn, I was looking for the question what does the moon do for me... anyone? Bueler?
  5. I worship the Moon, at least it exists and al I have to do is Look at it...
  6. A superconductor on a 3 Pi mobius strip!
  7. Shake baby, shake for me!
  8. Biggest Joke I know of: The Donald...
  9. Chemist Phil Mason, known on you tube as Thunderf00t, has released a video explaining in detail why life cannot exist in the clouds of venus based on the lack of hydrogen and how the phosphine would have to be attributed to some other process. He also explains the paper citing the possible discovery of phosphine and how it has been misinterpreted buy many. The video is 37:08 minutes long but is very interesting and flies by (in my estimation) For a concise view on this discovery feel free to watch.
  10. Moontanman replied to iNow's topic in Politics
    Best one word joke ever told! Trump!
  11. Ahmet and jimmy dasaint... Coming from the mountains of West Virginia this cultural music...
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rx-6g3jU8 This has to be the most outrageous walkin Blues rendition I have ever heard!
  13. We are how we eat? Hmmm... I think you missed the point, you are sentenced to watching the video twice more and dancing around the room nude...
  14. That girl really plays that 6 string guitar!!
  15. Absolutely awesome!
  16. https://act.biologicaldiversity.org/onlineactions/no3V2g_DwkC9M3UaYiyN4w2
  17. https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-moves-to-drop-charges-ira-russians-indicted-mueller-2020-3
  18. I keep hoping he is just stupid... I keep thinking maybe the real devil in the dark is Moscow Mitch...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.