Everything posted by Moontanman
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
Ok, which species of monkey kills lions but does not eat them? BTW, you can quote any language you want, I can use google translate.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
I'd like to see some confirmation on that assertion. Actually both assertions.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
Ah, the old when you lack the intelligence to continue or the integrity to admit defeat you use personal attacks.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
Ok, thanks for the correct info, I know chimps hunt and kill small animals even other primates.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
Accidentally? I think? Not sure... But Altaylar2000 eats them as well. You are not answering some important questions here.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
A 4,000 year old tree may have thoughts we cannot even begin to comprehend. Get too close and argue that with the gorilla.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
Gorillas are vegetarians, does that make them innocents? It's widely assumed, but I don't see how you can show it to be true, maybe plants are the truly sentient beings and animals just assume that plants are not because they do not complain.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
How do you know?
-
Time to talk about UFO's or now as the military calls them UAP's?
Actually I suggested at least two. The Military has restricted the possibilities here not me.
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
Who says they are broken? Why is it ok to eat the helpless plants?
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
How about omnivores?
-
Will humanity come back to cannibalism?
If I kill a Tiger am I evil? If a tiger kills you is it evil? If a tiger kills another predator... say a crocodile, which is evil? If i kill either or both to save you who is evil?
-
Time to talk about UFO's or now as the military calls them UAP's?
The alternative in the lastest cases is that some nation on Earth is feilding aircraft that can pretty much run rings around our hardware. I still think there is the possibility the military is gas lighting the media but evidently the truth is going to have to be revealed later this year.
-
Time to talk about UFO's or now as the military calls them UAP's?
The Military doesn't say they are aliens, but some are hoping they are evidently because the alternative is even more disturbing.
-
Time to talk about UFO's or now as the military calls them UAP's?
Seems not to be the case according to this article, I'm not holding my breath but... evidently something has put a bee in the militaries bonnett.
-
Time to talk about UFO's or now as the military calls them UAP's?
Now I'm just confused 🤪
-
Time to talk about UFO's or now as the military calls them UAP's?
I really don't know what to make of this... I had assumed all was said and done about this subject. https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/04/01/we-need-talk-about-ufos-again/
-
Does stereotypical nerd or geek exists?
Some will. Some won't. I always held my nerdism as a badge of honor.
-
Can we PRESERVE and HONOUR our DEAD ? Walker’s Casket !
What exactly is a "Walkers Casket"? This casket might work to preserve bodies although I'd rather have a tree planted on me buried in a thin wooden box. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisk_metallic_burial_case
-
Is the earth really our planet? Or the planet of fishes?
Sorry I missed your post, thanks for the correction of my rather inaccurate claims.
-
New exoplanet candidate found in the habitable zone of the closest star system
WOW! So Avatar is Prophecy, not just a movie?
-
Can we PRESERVE and HONOUR our DEAD ? Walker’s Casket !
Baby take my hand...
-
Is the earth really our planet? Or the planet of fishes?
Earth should indeed be called " Marine" but the real rulers of this planet are microbes, they outweigh us in total mass and in numbers and viruses rule over them.
-
Are you atheist?
Works for me! Damn a bunch of naked old men on the beach, it will require alcohol in some form, Sam Adams Cherry wheat mixed with Tarantula Tequila is my poison...
-
Are you atheist?
All are welcome to join in the worship of the moon, extra points if you bring pretty young girls with you.