Resident Experts?

I don't know how this title gets awarded (and how much money goes with it). I assume there is some sort of secret conclave where decisions are made. Or something.

Anyway, I would like to nominate Markus Hanke for this title. This is for both his in-depth knowledge of GR (and, in future, QM) and also his ability to explain complex ideas very clearly.

We spent the last 100k on Mordred.

OK technically we spent it on Cheez Nips and cheap Portuguese wine at one hell of a party to celebrate.

But from now on we cannot pay staff cos we are completely broke

We spent the last 100k on Mordred.

OK technically we spent it on Cheez Nips and cheap Portuguese wine at one hell of a party to celebrate.

But from now on we cannot pay staff cos we are completely broke

Good thing we're grandfathered in, eh?

Good thing we're grandfathered in, eh?

Yep - just lie back and watch the spondoolicks roll in whilst the late joiners do the work - sounds like the stock markets*

* Not that I would ever imply that the stock markets are at present a high-end functioning ponzi with the pension funds / 401ks acting as a the payout to the old money. NO.

We don't have a standard procedure for selecting our experts. If we appointed everyone who deserved it, staff would outnumber regular members on most days. We'll talk about Markus though, thanks.

We're very grateful for so many great minds to choose from, and we don't thank you all enough for being so free with your time and knowledge. Thanks ∞.