Canadians and Aliens (split from is it possible we are being observed)

Ant Sinclair

If the phytoplankton die is Man-Kind in trouble Strange? ???

I wouldn't be surprised (but it isn't a subject I know anything about). Similarly, I agree there are serious problems in many parts of the world. I also like chocolate ice-cream and gospel music (often at the same time).

But none of these things have anything to do with the subject of this thread so I don't know why you bring them up.

The thread is about "Are We Being Observed", when I logically look at what Paul Hellyer has said, it seems that the answer to that is Yes and from what is happening in the World today We are being observed through malevolent EYES! !!!

I also like chocolate ice-cream and gospel music (often at the same time).

Like I said before; Strange in name and in nature!

The thread is about "Are We Being Observed", when I logically look at what Paul Hellyer has said, it seems that the answer to that is Yes and from what is happening in the World today We are being observed through malevolent EYES! !!!

Still no evidence, though.

I am Canadian and I know of the former Defense Minister.

Unfortunately we have our fair share of wing-nuts in Canada, just like England seems to.

Have you seen the state of our Defense Forces ?

Do you have a problem with Strange ?

You certainly act and post like it ?

You see, that's what gives religion a bad name, the bad disposition of those who preach it !

How did religion come into this?

Ask MigL, maybe He was dreaming of a different thread!

(Apart from the fact that Ant believes in aliens among us with no evidence, which therefore seems similar to a religious belief.)

Your deduction not Mine!

ps Strange - Paul Hellyer FORMER CANADIAN DEFENCE MINISTER BELIEVES THERE ARE ALIENS ON EARTH!!! !

I was stating with all the bad things happening in the world that it would probably fit in with these bad things happening if these beings were malevolent! !!!

So Strange do You Believe All is "Hunky-Dory" in the Middle East, Africa and the Ukraine then? ??? You probably Believe that the radio-active fall out oozing into the pacific(and killing it) from Fukushima is just "BLISS" then??? ?

Did You know Strange that a lot of Earths O2 (the stuff We breathe) is generated by phytoplankton on the Pacifics surface, if You do know this Strange then if that phytoplankton dies would Man-kind be in trouble??? ?

So who gave Me a -1 Rep point for this post?, in the words of Slim-Shady - please stand-up!!! !

Depleting Oxygen levels do seem to worrying some scientists!!! ! See the link below Strange. And so if Fukushima radiation is damaging phytoplankton it can't help things can it!!! !

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/aug/13/carbonemissions.climatechange

So basically Your accusing The Former Canadian Defence Minister of being a liar!

And another -1 Rep point for this post, when Strange is saying that it is more probable that A LIE is being spoken than Aliens actually existing, does this not imply that Strange thinks Paul Hellyer is lieing considering We were discussing the video/news paper article of Paul Hellyer (Former Canadian Defence Minister) speaking about Aliens on Earth? ???

Edited by Ant Sinclair

(Apart from the fact that Ant believes in aliens among us with no evidence, which therefore seems similar to a religious belief.)

Your deduction not Mine!

It seemed a fairly obvious deduction. Are you saying you don't believe aliens walk among us?

ps Strange - Paul Hellyer FORMER CANADIAN DEFENCE MINISTER BELIEVES THERE ARE ALIENS ON EARTH!!! !

So what. I know someone who believes that perpetual motion is possible. I met someone who thought a famous Hollywood actress he had never met was his fiancée. Little children believe in the tooth fairy. People believe all sorts of strange things. Why should I care what he believes.

Produce some evidence that aliens walk among us and it might be interesting.

I was stating with all the bad things happening in the world that it would probably fit in with these bad things happening if these beings were malevolent! !!!

It might do if there was any evidence that these beings exist.

And another -1 Rep point for this post, when Strange is saying that it is more probable that A LIE is being spoken than Aliens actually existing, does this not imply that Strange thinks Paul Hellyer is lieing considering We were discussing the video/news paper article of Paul Hellyer (Former Canadian Defence Minister) speaking about Aliens on Earth? ???

I have said many times now that I do not believe he is lying. So please stop making false statements about my opinion. (You know what the word is for someone who repeatedly makes statements they know are not true?)

Any intelligent person reading this thread can perceive the fairly obvious deduction that YOU ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT Paul Hellyers Statements On Aliens Present Here On Earth! !!!

Of course. Without any evidence, his statements have zero credibility and are almost certainly wrong.

And, for the avoidance of doubt and to pre-empt your next post: I am not saying he is lying. I am almost certain he is not lying. Please do not accuse me of calling him a liar. I do not think he is a liar.

Word-Play & Word-Play & More Word-Play! !!!

I don't know how to make my views any simpler or clearer. I am disappointed (in myself) because as a professional writer, that is supposed to be my main skill. Oh well ...

I WILL be returning to this thread after several more new threads on this Forum have been started and replied to!!! !

!

Moderator Note

Ant,

If you could cut the plainly ridiculous discourse and read what people are saying to you instead of what can at best be described as making it up, that would be appreciated. The insults also stop.

[Response here to avoid taking derailing the other thread]

I doubt the veracity of his information, not his sincerity in believing It. I suppose he could be deliberately lying, but that is usually the last thing I would consider (well, aliens walking among us is the last thing I would consider).

My niece is at Uni taking an English course, I'll ask Her to run this by Her lecturers to see how they would view/interpret the above statenent and get back to You!

You do that. Hopefully they will have a better grasp of the English language than you. And don't forget to tell them that I also repeated about a dozen times: "I do not think he is lying."

My apologies to Ant Sinclair for that remark about religious preachings.

I had gotten the wrong impression in the thread " what is his name, exactly ? ".

I stand by my remarks about Canadian wing-nuts and aliens.

But at least we've never been anally probed as seems to happen to most southern Americans.

Below is a link to a web page, in this page there is a video with Phil Schneider, it is claimed that Phils' Father was a Captain in the US Military, it is also claimed Phil worked for the US Military as a Geologist.

Is He another wing-nut or telling the truth?

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/09/us-military-reptilian-symbolism-2451612.html

Below is a video of Dr Edgar Mitchell a former Astronaut discussing aliens on CNN, also in this video is another former Astronaut Gordon Cooper stating He'd seen UFOs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqe1dgpoUtA

Edited by Ant Sinclair

Below is a link to a web page, in this page there is a video with Phil Schneider, it is claimed that Phils' Father was a Captain in the US Military, it is also claimed Phil worked for the US Military as a Geologist.

Is He another wing-nut or telling the truth?

I don't know about him, but that web page is insane!

Until someone has some evidence, rather than tales about what they "believe". I see no reason to take any of it seriously.

I didn't make the comparison to the crazy views of David Icke before, because I thought they were too ridiculous even for this thread. But now you have brought it up, do you also believe that the British royal family are baby-eating lizards in disguise?

Edited by Strange