#481 imatfaal

imatfaal

lazy do-nothing mudslinger

• Moderators
  • 7,340 posts
  • LocationSt James's Park

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

Galtonian banned as another suckpoppet of MikeMikeV

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again.

- Alexander Pope

feel free to click the green arrow  ---->

#482 swansont

swansont

Evil Liar (or so I'm told)

• Moderators
  • 35,728 posts
  • LocationWashington DC region

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

Theoretical has been suspended for abusing the status update feature, despite being warned.

60 days (infrequent appearance dictates a long suspension, so it has an effect on behavior)

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum          To go to the fortress of ultimate darkness, click the up arrow ^

I am not a minimum-wage government shill.             Forget it, Jake — it's Crackpottown.

My SFN blog: Swans on Tea                                                           

#483 swansont

swansont

• Moderators
  • 35,728 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:11 PM

SamCogar has been suspended three days for persistent soapboxing. The eventual fate of anyone who fails to present evidence to support claims.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum          To go to the fortress of ultimate darkness, click the up arrow ^

I am not a minimum-wage government shill.             Forget it, Jake — it's Crackpottown.

#484 Phi for All

Phi for All

Chief Executive Offworlder

• Moderators
  • 16,405 posts
  • LocationCO, USA

Posted 1 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

steveupson has been suspended for a week for continued hijacking of threads. Remember folks, tangents are often important enough for their own threads. If it's not in the opening post, think about starting a different thread about it.

"You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred!" -- Super Chicken

God does have to keep the miracles going, or no one would believe that He is real.

#485 swansont

swansont

• Moderators
  • 35,728 posts

Posted 4 March 2017 - 11:56 PM

gustavoo has been banned as a sockpuppet of Jaya Jagannath

#486 swansont

swansont

• Moderators
  • 35,728 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:16 AM

tkadm30 has been suspended a week for repeated thread hijacking (if we tell you to stop introducing a topic into threads on other subjects, it's best to stop doing it)

#487 imatfaal

imatfaal

• Moderators
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:53 AM

Alan McDougall has been banned for a number of reasons - the most serious being a ghastly spew of hate speech and vile private messages sent to Moderating staff

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again.

- Alexander Pope

#488 imatfaal

imatfaal

• Moderators
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Albert Frankeneinstein has been banned as a suckpoppet of zbigniew.modrzejewski

- Alexander Pope

#489 swansont

swansont

• Moderators
  • 35,728 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 PM

zbigniew.modrzejewski has been suspended a week for spamming the forums with off-topic nonsense (of both the pet theory and off-topic commentary kinds) and the above-mentioned sockpuppetry

—————

tkadm30 has returned from suspension only to revisit his chemtrail nonsense that we told him to not post, so he will not return for at least 30 days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users