Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.

Vmedvil

38 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Where is places the graviton as something very odd Time-Space Radiation with a spin of ωs= 4π2fs where Ep = hfp then Es = h(ωs/2π) which does something screwed up change the causality of space where  C is negative if 

cmW3bDZ.png

Where

EnergyOfPhoton.jpg

Its not screwed up,  Gravity waves propagate in all directions, entanglement effects both both cones on both sides of the observer. You might think some of the math yields odd implications but the standard model is so wrong, so I'd just roll with the implications.

4 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

Its not screwed up,  Gravity waves propagate in all directions, entanglement effects both both cones on both sides of the observer. You might think some of the math yields odd implications but the standard model is so wrong, so I'd just roll with the implications.

No, actually it tends to agree with you Weak and strong QE being like this conductor which still doesn't violate anything still.

mag11.gif

Edited by Vmedvil

2 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

No, actually it tends to agree with you Weak and strong QE being like this conductor which still doesn't violate anything still.

mag11.gif

The standard model is incomplete or partially accurate is what I meant. How could it not be? It states waves are immaterial probabilities & can't account for DE & DM. At least here we'd have a more logical take on things.

36 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

The standard model is incomplete or partially accurate is what I meant. How could it not be? It states waves are immaterial probabilities & can't account for DE & DM. At least here we'd have a more logical take on things.

Incomplete maybe.

which says a Tipler cylinder works too where that wire is QE the transformer being space-time.

mag34.gif

tipler-cylinder-characteristics.jpg

but it does say that the cylinder needs to be a torus and not straight to work, where that shape generates the most "Distortion" in time-space.

torus_1000.gif

standard_horntorus_rotation.gif

Edited by Vmedvil

13 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

Suffice it to say I'm not a big fan of Max born, more concerned with treating the symptoms that really caring about how things are actually working in the underlying cause

No, this still says he is right like I said doesn't violate anything. 

15 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

No, this still says he is right like I said doesn't violate anything. 

Well in this model gravity is the cause, he just said treat it like probabilities regardless of the cause &, lol, nobody gave the cause much thought after that tbh.

This could do better than probabilities, or remove the uncertainty principal if this is how the physical world operates beyond the planck length (which is pretty much the same as it works above but accelerated)

5 minutes ago, Mordred said:

How do you go sideways in time? lol forgot to let phone update to the adfitional posts

Strangely it says the Lorentz transformation with increased energy.

400px-Minkowski_lightcone_lorentztransfo

Edited by Vmedvil

3 minutes ago, Mordred said:

I'm well aware of how the transverse traceless gauge for the quadrupole plane waves propogate. The expression is highly misleading.

I dunno, it says that moment of inertia is like current and ω is like magnetism in one part upon cross product.

Edited by Vmedvil

5 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Ok give me a bit and I will post how GW waves behave under four momemtum including the H+ and H× polarization states. This will correspond to the spin 2 statistics as well.

It happens where this happens which is like that wire.

Figure-11-1-Not-so-Spooky-Action-at-a-Di

mag11.gif

which if you flip it another direction goes like this.

mag34.gif

Edited by Vmedvil

12 minutes ago, Mordred said:

No that isn't how GW waves propogate.

Well, don't they look at this model. 

p00y0hsr.jpg

Up,down, up down, up down, as movement happens versus doesn't happen in the space-time.

cone.jpg

Edited by Vmedvil

Lol those images are merely representations to assist people with zero math skills get a concept across.

The first image is is dipolar and not a quadrupole wave but good luck explaining the difference without math. 

I will have to work up the math tonight as I will need to cover a lot of preliminary ground work to properly describe a quadupole wave as well as what a transverse traceless gauge is.

I will also properly describe spin 2 as well.

Edited by Mordred

13 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Lol those images are merely representations to assist people with zero math skills get a concept across.

Mordred, mind you there are math morons like me who are actually going through this thread trying to make sense of it so leave the freakin’ pictures alone :P

i expect you prepare that quadrupole wave explanation in moron friendly format ;)

Edited by koti

44 minutes ago, koti said:

Mordred, mind you there are math morons like me who are actually going through this thread trying to make sense of it so leave the freakin’ pictures alone :P

i expect you prepare that quadrupole wave explanation in moron friendly format ;)

A quadrupole is a mathematical abstraction that bears no resemblance to its actual 3-dimensional makeup...  as usual. :D If you follow the link in my quote there's another couple of followups that add to it.

An object's gravitational monopole is just the total amount of its mass. 

An object's gravitational dipole is a measure of how much that mass is distributed  away from some center in some direction. It's a vector, since it had to convey not only how much the mass is off-center but also which way. Considering some object in the abstract, the natural 'center' to pick is the center of mass, which is the point around which the dipole is zero. 

The quadrupole represents how stretched-out along some axis the mass is. A sphere has zero quadrupole. A rod has a quadrupole. A flat disk also has a quadrupole, with the opposite sign of the quadrupole of a rod pointing out from its flat sides. The rod is a sphere stretched along that axis and the disk is a sphere squashed along that axis. In general, objects can have quadrupole moments along three different axes at right angles to each other. (The quadrupole moment is something called a tensor.) 

The quadrupole moment can definitely change. Think of two balls attached by a spring. If they are stretched apart and then allowed to oscillate, the quadrupole moment will get smaller and bigger in the oscillations. 

The quadrupole moment does give gravitational fields, but they fall off much faster as you leave the object than does the main monopole field, which falls as the square of the distance from the center. The quadrupole field falls as the fourth power of the distance. 
https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=204

Edited by StringJunky

59 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

A quadrupole is a mathematical abstraction that bears no resemblance to its actual 3-dimensional makeup...  as usual. :D If you follow the link in my quote there's another couple of followups that add to it.

Okay, Monopole then Dipole then Qaudrupole and by that definition Is Isωs is the Tensor saying Qaudrupole Mass moment?

∇'(x',y',z') = ∇(1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs2/2Mb))2/C2))1/2

Where 

mixb.png

Edited by Vmedvil

Pole= polarity. mono-pole 1 polarity ie single charge dipolar =2 polarity, quadupole 4 polarity states. Dipolar is spin 1 with two polarity states |+1/2> and |-1/2> quadrupole spin 2  for GW waves, as GW waves is changes to spacetime geometry we apply a coordinate basis. As it is convenient to graph changes on amplitude with an x, y graph. Both the x and y axis both undergo changes. So it is convenient to state this as a plane wave travelling in the z direction. We can then preserve the z axis. So now we have at any time interval change 2 simultaneous changes to both the x and y axis on both the positive and negative axis on each. So as both x+ and x- contract, the y+ and y- axis expands as t_1 then at 1/2 a cycle they switch x expands while y contracts.

However the GW wave radiates in all directions. Just as an everyday antenna radiates in all directions (for omnidirectional antennas lol) (all of physics uses graphs, with which we can use to apply geometry to describe.) 

Now to describe the above under GR/SR (more accurately for the formulas I will use (SR) though under GR the Newton limit. I believe everyone currently reading this thread attempted to understand Dubblesix mathematics but failed to follow the Dirac notation he is using.  Well Dirac developed a method to better understand and represent vector and vector addition using symbology. (long and short of it)

You have three types of vector products the inner, the outer and the cross product.

[math] a\bullet b[/math] denoted as the dot product. The inner product is the product of two parallel vectors. This will return a scalar value. Oft denoted A||B. As they are parallel we only require the difference in magnitude. The cross product is used when two vectors are not parallel example angular momentum. L=R×P. The symbol is the same "x". If they are orthogonal they are parallel. A×B. If not then we need to apply Trig to restore to perpendicular. So obviously the cross product requires the direction as well as the magnitude. The cross product of two vectors is a vector.

Now a Hilbert space is a 2 dimensional object ie the x,y graph.

Now obviously I cannot give an entire course of Vector calculus, GR, QM and GR. lol

however I can provide some assist. Dirac notation Bra and ket.

[math] | A\rangle [/math] is ket which is the initial state. Ie can be the particle itself eg electron in its polarity state

[math] \langle A|[/math] bra the final or conjugate state.

[math] \langle |A|\rangle[/math] the transpose between the ket to the bra.

[math]|\langle +|\varphi\rangle^2|[/math] probability

Now without going through a full course the Kronecker delta has two indices i and j with values 1 to 3. See chapter 1

in particular the Kronecker Delta which in essence shows that your coordinate basis of all 3 coordinates x,y,z are symmetric and normalized to unity.

http://physics.csusb.edu/~prenteln/notes/vc_notes.pdf

this is the equivalent to the Kronecker under relativity and is used specifically under the Minkowskii tensor [math]\eta_{\mu\nu}[/math] Now part of Dubblesix proofs were specifically using thee Cauchy inequality to prove the triangle inequality to show that pythagorous theorem still applies as per Euclid geometry. Ie Galilean relativity (no time dilation or curvature) Euclidean geometry.

now there is a trick to identify any orthogonal matrix any matrix with only the diagonal components being irreducible is orthogonal.

[math]\eta=\begin{pmatrix}-c^2&0&0&0\\0&1&0&0\\0&0&1&0\\0&0&0&1\end{pmatrix}[/math] in this Minkowskii tesnor the coordinates are

[math]ds^2=-c^2dt^2+dx^2+dy^2+dz^2=\eta_{\mu\nu}dx^{\mu}dx^{\nu}[/math] so under SR this is time symmetric (under constant velocity that is) once you undergo an acceleration you undergo a rotation and it becomes skew symmetric.

Now how can we apply a vector to describe curvature as the above is Euclidean flat? well recall that relativity models freefall under constant velocity. So use two vectors to freefall, if the freefall paths remain parallel then your geometry is Euclidean. (Principle of equivalence)

If the paths start to diverge or converge then the spacetime geometry is curved. (ie tidal force) Principle of covariance. so now we need to add another vector k. See the same link above for the Levi-Cevita. this system under GR is

[math]G_{\mu\nu}[/math] for this you will need the polar or spherical coordinates where the previous is in Cartesian coordinates. Now our three coordinate axis are no longer symmetric but is antisymmetric. See  1.8 page 24.

Now unfortunately there in't any easy way to describe the wave equation and the transverse traceless guage.( I would literally have to skip numerous chapters in a standard texbook on GR.  However there is a key fundamental difference between how the polarization's differ from the electromagnetic guage. In the latter the two polarizations have a 90 degree phase shift between the magnetic field and the electric field. However in the case of the GW waves the [math]H_+[/math] and [math] H_x[/math] is a 45 degree polarization difference. The main relevant formulas is included below and saves me tons of latex and explanation.

http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~kokkotas/Teaching/NS.BH.GW_files/GW_Physics.pdf

this has the necessary metrics including the 3d wave equation...

see the images for the plus and cross polarizations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave

seeing as everyone likes images lol....

Anyways let me know which areas you want on further details on the above as I went fairly quick and extremely heuristic on the above (too much ground to cover in one post)

A little side note despite the fact that LIGO has two arms in an L fashion that act as a detection antenna the polarizations above confirm the spin 2 statistics described above. The detector wouldn't work on dipolar waves which includes mechanical vibrations. Also the reason each arm is 7 km is to catch 1/4 of each polarity. Just like the length of an antenna is designed to catch a quarter wave. This determines what frequency range the antenna can detect. If it catches a 1/2 wave it will not pick up the signal. (the polarities will cancel out)...

(should help weed out all the crank papers arguing against the detection lol)

Edited by Mordred

5 hours ago, koti said:

That moron friendly enough lol ? 

2 hours ago, Mordred said:

That moron friendly enough lol ? 

So, I was thinking this before that actually that 1/2 in front has to be wrong then?

Luckily I can easily alter the geometry with I  change, so it needs to be a solid cylinder, now it says 1/4, I had considered that this may happen when making this so I never chose a state for I.

mic.png

Image_026.png

DWaSE-BDbYpN0WDEKGFz6Is8Dyipllc9SNuWPpsu

So, it is actually defined by the cylinder between the masses.

lead_960.jpg?1455204835

Then split ωs to ωω for the rotation relative to both objects with different masses, Mb being both their masses combined now, but that doesn't really matter as Mb / Mb = 1 , it is the geometry that generates them in that case and not the mass itself which I guess in not entirely true due to when Mb = 0, it says everything is undefined being 0/0

Edited by Vmedvil

sigh I knew I went too heuristic.

Ok I don't have time tonight but a GW wave is a supetposition of waves. The two independent waves are 

1) transverse

2) traceless

these are your two independant polarizations that is the two independent waves of the original 10 waves.

a pure + polarization [math]e^{xy}=0[/math] will give a metric

[math]ds^2=-dt^2+(1+h_+)dx^2+(1-h_+)dy^2+dz^2[/math] where [math]H_+=Ae^{xx}exp[-iw(t-z)][/math]

the cross polarization is identical but under a 45 degree rotation simultaneously.

the linear combination of the two polarization tensors is [math]e_r=\frac{1}{\sqrt{2}}(e_x+ie_x), e_l=\frac{1}{\sqrt{2}}(e_x+ie_x)[/math] where [math]e_+[/math] and [math]e_x[/math] are the two linear polarization tensors and [math]e_r, e_L[/math] are polarizations that rotate in the right and left handed directions.

Edited by Mordred

35 minutes ago, Mordred said:

sigh I knew I went too heuristic.

Ok I don't have time tonight but a GW wave is a supetposition of waves. The two independent waves are 

1) transverse

2) traceless

these are your two independant polarizations that is the two independent waves of the original 10 waves.

a pure + polarization e(xy)=0 will give a metric

ds2=dt2+(1+h+)dx2+(1h+)dy2+dz2 the cross polarization is identical but under a 45 degree rotation simultaneously.

Um, that will take some time to solve for, it can never be the easy solution can it.

Edited by Vmedvil