Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.

Vmedvil

5 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Ya, but what I am pointing out is this is never going to pass the observation and experimentation test in the 2000s to 2100s, where White Holes have never been seen nor Universe Fusion or fission. 

By universe do you mean what became of the CMB or one entire white hole that's isolated by its dimensional parameters?

Because white holes are just black holes of a negative 2.5 dimension that's the exact same thing but to us looks like a black hole. So relative to negative space, a white hole, far beyond our observable universe just acts like a black hole.

There's universe growth via fusion, or shrinkage by lack thereof, no fission.

10 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

We have stacked this on guesses of mainstream science which were guesses and assumed them correct where that still is just a guess it was based on.

Welcome to the idea phase of the method. It passes to hypothesis when you can define it with math, which is what I don't know.

5 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

By universe do you mean what became of the CMB or one entire white hole that's isolated by its dimensional parameters?

Because white holes are just black holes of a negative 2.5 dimension that's the exact same thing but to us looks like a black hole. So relative to negative space, a white hole, far beyond our observable universe just acts like a black hole.

There's universe growth via fusion, or shrinkage by lack thereof, no fission.

You took that in the wrong context Universe Fusion/Fission from the Dynamic DE, at some point it has to break or merge otherwise the wormholes don't work.

Edited by Vmedvil

8 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

You took that in the wrong context Universe Fusion/Fission from the Dynamic DE, at some point it has to break or merge.

So you meant what became of or will become one CMB (the one we can see) & those beyond our observation, not parallel branes. Those grow by merging or shrink by not merging enough just like black holes. They contain the CMBs. The white holes share the same linear direction of time, unlike those of black holes. Who knows how many CMBs (solid particles) or observable stellar eras (wave particles) may be in one white hole considering those patterns of matter formations exist compose one another on infinite cosmic scales.

Edited by SuperPolymath

3 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

So you meant what became of or will become one CMB (the one we can see) & those beyond our observation, not parallel branes. Those grow by merging or shrink by not merging enough just like black holes. They contain the CMBs. The white holes share the same linear ditection time, unlike those of black holes. Who knows how many CMBs (solid particles) or observable stellar eras (wave particles) may be in one white hole.

Ya exactly where CMB is able to reach it is what Fusion of Universe means or fission unable to reach since that is what we base "Universe Radius" as CMB reachable @ C, beyond that lightcone would be another universe by physics definitions.

Edited by Vmedvil

1 minute ago, SuperPolymath said:

I mean I guess they could split while in the process of a merge. But not after the merge had occurred & one entire brain has been consumed, then whatever detached reattaches.

Ya, if we didn't definite this by CMB Lightcones then it would be just one huge universe with a bunch of smaller ones within it, even other galaxies could be considered other universes under that. Anywhere where that is a big void between it and us, Empty space.

Edited by Vmedvil

Ya exactly where CMB is able to reach it is what Fusion of Universe means or fission unable to reach since that is what we base "Universe Radius" as CMB reachable @ C, beyond that lightcone would be another universe by physics definitions.

C is just the rate at which space-time distorts at a certain scale, the rate of gravity changes every Lorentz transformation. When we observe the quantum world we're seeing way beyond the CMBs of those microverses

6 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

C is just the rate at which space-time distorts at a certain scale, the rate of gravity changes every Lorentz transformation. When we observe the quantum world we're seeing way beyond the CMBs of those microverses

So, know what lets define this as same universe multiple Big Bangs from USMBH (Ultra Supermassive Black Holes), Hyperspace removed, where that universe is near heat death or in the BH Era as the density is so low as much of  space is empty between Black-hole Explosions. 

Edited by Vmedvil

Actually the reason we wouldn't see more than 13 billion years into the past has more to do with a CMB outshining a stellar era than the velocity of C

So, know what lets define this as same universe multiple Big Bangs from USMBH (Ultra Supermassive Black Holes), Hyperspace removed.

Not mother black holes so much as the matter-energy they fling out reheating each other as they converge over an area where mother black holes have shrunk into micro black holes ( this shrinkage pulling the adjacent portions of a universe together)

Edited by SuperPolymath

1 minute ago, SuperPolymath said:

Actually the reason we wouldn't see more than 13 billion years into the past has more to do with a CMB outshining a stellar era than the velocity of C

Not mother black holes so much as the matter-energy they fling out reheating each other

Ya, that was what I was thinking.

I suggest as you are definetely trying your own modelling in a manner that is not found in any mainstream textbook that this thread should be moved to the Speculation forum.

The OP of this thread was already pushing the limits to mainstream physics but now you two are model developing. 

Mainstream physics is the section reserved for textbook answers or peer reviewed papers. Our Soeculation forum is a better choice for this style of model building.

As it is poor form to moderate a thread I have participated in previously I will let one of the other moderator staff make the decision to move the thread or not

Edited by Mordred

4 minutes ago, Mordred said:

I suggest as you are definetely trying your own modelling in a manner that is not found in any mainstream textbook that this thread should be moved to the Speculation forum.

The OP of this thread was already pushing the limits to mainstream physics but now you two are model developing. 

Mainstream physics is the section reserved for textbook answers or peer reviewed papers. Our Soeculation forum is a better choice for this style of model building.

Lol, it stopped being entirely mainstream at post about 2 so I would have said that long ago. Hold on let me redirect this.

Edited by Vmedvil

2 minutes ago, Mordred said:
!

Moderator Note

Evidently we are in agreement so lets correct this now. Thank you for agreeing with my assessment

Nevermind I thought you split and didn't move it. 

Edited by Vmedvil

Ok now we can start toy model building without risk of confusion to Student readers.

Lets start with question 1 how do you propose to maintain a homogeneous and isotropic expansion from a white or black hole when that dynamic is anistropic and inhomogeneous?

2 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

So it continues Lock this thread.

Continuing

If you prefer we can lock it but its probably not necessary now that its in the forum designed to allow this sort of model building

2 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Ok now we can start toy model building without risk of confusion to Student readers.

Lets start with question 1 how do you propose to maintain a homogeneous and isotropic expansion from a white or black hole when that dynamic is anistropic and inhomogeneous?

If you prefer we can lock it but its probably not necessary now that its in the forum designed to allow this sort of model building

Well, no I thought you split and didn't move it, I was talking about the Thread in M&T.

8 minutes ago, Mordred said:

It's only homogenous at 13 billion light years, beyond the cosmic event horizon it may become anistropic  At a few million light years it's inhomogenous. 

Every idea I've expressed in this thread comes from :

http://www.scienceforums.com/topic/30597-the-theory-of-everything/#entry352697

Which includes more information. The hyperlinks show what holes my pet model was designed to patch.

Edited by SuperPolymath

Ah gotcha, the cross post. 

Ok anyways one of the problems that you haven't been looking at closely enough on the BH and WH dynamics is the differences inherent between a homogenous and isotropic expansion/contraction compared to an inhomogenous and anistropic expansion/contraction that a BH or WH would generate.

6 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Just now, SuperPolymath said:

It's only homogenous at 13 billion light years, beyond the cosmic event horizon it may be isotropic  At a few million years it's isotropic. 

Which includes more information. The hyperlinks show what holes my pet model was designed to patch.

Ya, I don't have a collection but this comes from Medvil's Archive as sources.

4 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

It's only homogenous at 13 billion light years, beyond the cosmic event horizon it may become anistropic  At a few million light years it's inhomogenous. 

This would induce different expansion/contraction rates. Expansion/contraction is a combination of thermodynamics and GR. 

1 minute ago, Mordred said:

Ah gotcha, the cross post. 

Ok anyways one of the problems that you haven't been looking at closely enough on the BH and WH dynamics is the differences inherent between a homogenous and isotropic expansion/contraction compared to an inhomogenous and anistropic expansion/contraction that a BH or WH would generate.

Well, I have gone through this with dubblesiox here. 

Freidmann Cosmology Rotation.

Which in turn would affect lightpath null geodesics in terms of curvature. Lol another cross post.

There is an upper bound to universe rotation required to maintain a homogenous and isotropic expansion

Edited by Mordred

Um please clarify that, when would it leave spacetime? Remember a Schwartzchild radius is derived from an observer in the same reference frame as the background metric (fundamental observer) a different observer will see a different EH.

One has to watch out for artifacts of a metric this is where changing to tortoise coordinates etc come on handy

Edited by Mordred

7 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Um please clarify that, when would it leave spacetime? Remember a Schwartzchild radius is derived from an observer in the same reference frame as the background metric (fundamental observer) a different observer will see a different EH.

Where did you see that I need to know the context.

7 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Under the Blink Operator, whenever energy is lost to somewhere else or gained to self that is how the equation handles that.

Edited by Vmedvil