Believe ! what you understand .

You remind me of the detestable, execrable racial hustler Al "Sharpie" Sharpton, "But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed."

On the upside, you have quite a few tallied red marks under your rank-level name. I'm going to browse your "content" to determine whether you deserve that high number. My guess rhymes with "guess". (Hey, that's pretty funny.)

2 hours ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

You to know! ,,,to know best , is not to know what is not understood.

So! how much do you understand  ,,,with make you thing, you understand  more than others ,when  come to theory :

Do you want try that again in English. I don't have any idea what it is supposed to mean.

"You to know"? Not even grammatical.

"make you thing"? What thing?

4 hours ago, scherado said:

You remind me of the detestable, execrable racial hustler Al "Sharpie" Sharpton, "But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed."

On the upside, you have quite a few tallied red marks under your rank-level name. I'm going to browse your "content" to determine whether you deserve that high number. My guess rhymes with "guess". (Hey, that's pretty funny.)

!

Moderator Note

Stick to critiquing the subject matter. Personal attacks are not permitted.

3 minutes ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

Correction..

So! how much do you understand ?  ,,,witch make you think you understand  more than others ,when  dealing with incomplete  theory :

I still have no idea what the question is.

"What makes you think you understand more than others about an incomplete theory?"

It doesn't really make much sense as a general question. It depends on ones level of expertise and understanding of the theory. (All theories are incomplete.)

Just now, Strange said:

I still have no idea what the question is.

"What makes you think you understand more than others about an incomplete theory?"

It doesn't really make much sense as a general question. It depends on ones level of expertise and understanding of the theory. (All theories are incomplete.)

look up the theory of light