Do electrons repel each other under certain condition or repel each other .

As far as I'm aware electrons are subject only to the Coulomb force and gravity. Given that they are both inverse square forces and the Coulomb force is much stronger regardless of radii, electrons would always repel each other.

(I'm guessing that was your question - the title sort of chopped it off)

As far as I'm aware electrons are subject only to the Coulomb force and gravity. Given that they are both inverse square forces and the Coulomb force is much stronger regardless of radii, electrons would always repel each other.

(I'm guessing that was your question - the title sort of chopped it off)

yes thanks

As far as I'm aware electrons are subject only to the Coulomb force and gravity.

There are also electron capture, beta decay minus, double beta decay minus, interaction with (anti)neutrinos (neutral current)..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_interaction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroweak_interaction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_current

Edited by Sensei

I'm not sure how you are going to develop a model related to string theory if you don't even understand the real basic schoolboy-level stuff ...

This is a not a quiz Strange an don't get smart you could be confronted in not with you know but what you understand .

This is a not a quiz Strange and don't get smart you could be confronted in not with you know but what you understand .

Edited by Roger Dynamic Motion

This is a not a quiz Strange an don't get smart you could be confronted in not with you know but what you understand .

Crumble fluttock wimble dosh, cravick blump toots.

(That makes about as much sense as your comment.)

I'm not sure how you are going to develop a model related to string theory if you don't even understand the real basic schoolboy-level stuff ...

I never understood how one can expect to invent that which one does not understand and yet we see it everyday. :confused:

Edited by StringJunky

I never understood how one can expect to invent that which one does not understand and yet we see it everyday. :confused:

insults are never constructive for the bane super-flue.

Crumble fluttock wimble dosh, cravick blump toots.

(That makes about as much sense as your comment.)

insults are never constructive for the bane super-flue.

not met for you Sorry! Edited by Roger Dynamic Motion