Diamond age

granpa

The first men were not domesticated.

Overtime man gradually domesticated himself.

I don't know how long this took but by the time of Adam man was fully domesticated and civilization took off.

In the next phase of mans evolution man gradually became adapted to living in Civilization.

Man passed through 6 phases.

Gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, diamond

Infinite, finite (strong), finite (moderate), finite (weak), infinitesimal, zero

The men of the diamond age had zero egos and were therefore beings of perfect logic (logos)

Daniel 2:

You, O king, were watching as a great statueone of impressive size and extraordinary brightnesswas standing before you. Its appearance caused alarm. As for that statue, its head was of fine gold, its chest and arms were of silver, its belly and thighs were of bronze. Its legs were of iron; its feet were partly of iron and partly of clay. You were watching as a stone (diamond) was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its iron and clay feet, breaking them in pieces. Then the iron, clay, bronze, silver, and gold were broken in pieces without distinction and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors that the wind carries away. Not a trace of them could be found. But the diamond that struck the statue became a great mountain (moon?) that filled the entire earth.

Revelation 21:

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high (Olympus), and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.

God IS NOT the beginning

The beginning was khaos and anarchy.

God IS the end-point (Omega_Point) toward which all life is being drawn.

As civilization drives out anarchy, all life is gradually being drawn into a single body with God as the head

Edited by granpa

True, that much we know.

I don't know how long this took but by the time of Adam man was fully domesticated and civilization took off.

Acknowledgement that Adam was not the first of our species.

As for the rest, perhaps best described as woo-woo..?

• 1 month later...

In the next phase of mans evolution man gradually became adapted to living in Civilization.

Man passed through 6 phases.

Infinite, finite (strong), finite (moderate), finite (weak), infinitesimal, zero

Then the process repeated:

Infinite time, finite (strong), finite (moderate), finite (weak), infinitesimal, zero time

But this time the result was autistic people

t8hvY6X.jpg

Edited by granpa