Antiprotons/Anti particles

sunshaker

The 92 elements are coloured in the table to their chemical group(left corner), these are the known 16% universal matter, z1 hydrogen to z 92 uranium.

So all of the dark matter has Z>92? Is Plutonium (Z=94)allegedly dark matter, according to your analysis?

I shall now spend some time, understanding this Casimir effect/Penning trap, I have ideas what cause these fields "[/size]homogeneous axial magnetic field and an inhomogeneous quadrupole electric fields" within my system.

You are getting way ahead of yourself. While you should understand these things to see why there is no way an atom will mimic the effects, you have more fundamental issues.

Example:

proton 938.272 MeV 930.232 MeV

Your proton mass prediction is 8 MeV off from the measured value. That's a problem.

How did you come up with your value, anyway? And the other values in your chart? If you don't have a model, how can you have such predictions?

So all of the dark matter has Z>92? Is Plutonium (Z=94)allegedly dark matter, according to your analysis?

As you know, it is mainly a synthetic element, but able to be created, because there is a place for Plutonium, but the universe still has to expand/evolve, to allow Plutonium to leave the potential of dark matter, and join the ranks of naturally occurring elements, I expect soon we will find naturally rich plutonium galaxies.

You are getting way ahead of yourself. While you should understand these things to see why there is no way an atom will mimic the effects, you have more fundamental issues.

Example:

sunshaker, on 06 Jun 2016 - 12:46 PM, said:snapback.png

proton 938.272 MeV 930.232 MeV

Your proton mass prediction is 8 MeV off from the measured value. That's a problem.

(Top quarks 173 GeV)

The opposing tables go from z1 to z172, -z172 to -z1, these tables overlap from z81 to z92(last naturally occurring element+/-) which is 12x173=2076, which is 6.767% of 172 x173=29756, this is a neutral zone, within proton, where forces are cancelled out.

So if we take 6.767% away from 1 gev, gives me a value for a proton of 930.232 MeV.

but I realise I made a mistake, 6.767 % off 1 Gev is 932.33MeV, a bit bit closer, but the difference of 5.8, I put down to plutonium/neptunium that are on the cusp,

I know some will still not understand, but once you learn the layers of these "fractal tables", you can take them to the plank and beyond,

If I take both "Naturally Occurring Elements+/-" z1 to z92 and -z1 to -z92, these gives me 8464-/+ protons, this is 28.521% of overall fractal protons within system, that leaves 21992 "potential -/+ protons", which is 71.479%

Approximately 24% of this is in the form of a low pressure matter, most of which is thought to be “non-baryonic” dark matter, while the remaining 71% is thought to be in the form of a negative pressure “dark energy”http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_fate.html

71% potential -/+ matter.

Edited by sunshaker

As you know, it is mainly a synthetic element, but able to be created, because there is a place for Plutonium, but the universe still has to expand/evolve, to allow Plutonium to leave the potential of dark matter, and join the ranks of naturally occurring elements, I expect soon we will find naturally rich plutonium galaxies.

Plutonium-238 half-life is just 87.7 years. It's manmade and utilized by humans.

Plutonium-244 half-life is 8.00(9)*107 years..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotopes_of_plutonium

How can galaxy be rich with Plutonium if it'll all decay within couple hundred millions years? It would have to be produced in larger amount than is decaying..

Edited by Sensei

So you have no explanation that involves a mechanism or anything. This just happens.

Why don't we observe any spectra from these heavy elements anywhere? It's almost like they don't actually exist anywhere in space, much less in large amounts.

(Top quarks 173 GeV)

The opposing tables go from z1 to z172, -z172 to -z1, these tables overlap from z81 to z92(last naturally occurring element+/-) which is 12x173=2076, which is 6.767% of 172 x173=29756, this is a neutral zone, within proton, where forces are cancelled out.

So if we take 6.767% away from 1 gev, gives me a value for a proton of 930.232 MeV.

but I realise I made a mistake, 6.767 % off 1 Gev is 932.33MeV, a bit bit closer, but the difference of 5.8, I put down to plutonium/neptunium that are on the cusp,

Magic?

How does any of this mean anything, physically?