What is all the evidence for an Expanding Universe

shmengie

That's not really made our any clearer what you mean by logic.

Logic to me means... This can be a reference to a third party definition, but it feels like you use "logic" to mean it makes sense to you.

Well... Logic has a specific definition. But how one applies its use is somewhat left to self interpretations. Use of precept where premise is better, was pointed out by Strange. Hopefully that helps... ???

Edited by shmengie

Well... Logic has a specific definition. But how one applies its use is somewhat left to self interpretations. Use of precept where premise is better, was pointed out by Strange. Hopefully that helps... ???

It has several definitions, I'm trying to get to which you're using it as.

It has nothing to do with trust. It is the complete absence of any evidence or quantitative data supporting your idea that is the problem.

This is compounded by the number of factual errors, it's difficult to know where to start especially as it seems to make no difference.

It has nothing to do with trust. It is the complete absence of any evidence or quantitative data supporting your idea that is the problem.

I had to solidify my understanding of concepts (for myself) through the course of my investigation. I still have not applied my meager grasp of calculus, in effort to avoid additional time consumed on determining validity of such understandings, via neglect to deal with my meager understandings. Not typically considered acceptable.

I get that. But if I don't have a practical application, I don't bother. I'm lazy and justification for laze I justify using a practicality scale of my own design. I've never really needed calculus, for my work, tho I've used the concepts of function well before I learning it originated from development of calculus (Newton era). Cosmology has been a hobby, I've only flirted with, till now. Now I see a practical reason to apply what's only been a hobby.

However I do still have issues with the whole idea of: Even if I change everything, I change nothing, in the end. I want to understand better. I see a method to do that, but it goes against an established grain of acceptance. I don't have enough self confidence to believe I can achieve the task I must to resolve issues that are too complex for me to grasp. (At the moment I'm Quacking my anxieties, in text form, why trying to justify proving my self right or wrong about many varying possibilities.)

Not the smallest, of which is: do we need a new model? -I don't know. I don't like contemplating the ramifications. It's too much work... I cannot justify, nor ever expect a payment for efforts. (payment might be considered exactly: self acceptance for reward). Tho learning is something that will happen, regardless... Effort worth something...

It has several definitions, I'm trying to get to which you're using it as.

This is compounded by the number of factual errors, it's difficult to know where to start especially as it seems to make no difference.

Don't know how to interpreting this argument. I don't wish to engage, quipping many specifics of interpenetration of definitions. Seems like you're attacking my use of logic by means of logic. I fear a loop developing I don't wish to address, nor contemplate further. (My interpretation of logic suggests this argument has a potential result of a loop, with no eventual resolution of pertinent topic at hand.)

Having never sought in earnest, investment toward (my) formal education. Lacking a justifiable need (of and) for such, has afforded a nonchalant attitude in this one's self toward such outcome. Encountering a precipitous point where the determination of course might depend on such need... is daunting...

Beliefs are so difficult to justify, (or can be) at times.

Edited by shmengie

I want to define a source of a force termed Dark Energy. I believe it lies in gravity. My belief does not seem to be accepted in general terms, by others.

I started a quest in justifying my belief which has caused anxiety (within myself,) I find need to rid (this one's) self of. If I choose one path, more anxiety will be a result (for a while)... Its a difficult choice, I'd like assistance, but help cannot be demanded, only requested, for it to achieve reliable results.

When one applies logic and emotions are involved, results are often questionable.

I want to define a source of a force termed Dark Energy. I believe it lies in gravity. My belief does not seem to be accepted in general terms, by others.

I started a quest in justifying my belief which has caused anxiety (within myself,) I find need to rid (this one's) self of. If I choose one path, more anxiety will be a result (for a while)... Its a difficult choice, I'd like assistance, but help cannot be demanded, only requested, for it to achieve reliable results.

"I want to get across town, and the ONLY way I see to do that is to build a locomotive out of... well, out of this styrofoam, and this duct tape. And I have some pasta as well. All this will make me a vehicle that will take me to my destination."

"Why don't you just learn to ride one of the bicycles that are all over the place? Wouldn't that be easier?"

"The answer lies in the quasi-pseudo manifold of the starch in the spaghetti...."

At the moment my needs are meager. I don't know how long this state can be maintained. If I make the wrong choice and waste too much time, not achieving more practical goals, I might have wasted nothing but time in effort to change everything, in the end, it boils down to nothing other than justifying one belief to one self.

I see a clear path toward the goal. I don't know how much TIME is involved. The end result is ABOUT the same regardless.

Mostly a personal conflict, momentarily, I only contemplate (time ~ marginal import) ((logic: implied, understood: subjective)).

Edited by shmengie

The reason it is not accepted (even though your concept is well understood) is because you have no data to support it.

When one applies logic and emotions are involved, results are often questionable.

Exactly. Stop doing that. You are emotionally tied to your idea (even though there is no evidence for it) and you are emotionally opposed to the current model (even though it is entirely based on evidence).

Your emotional bias cause you to make dishonest statements and make you unwilling to learn.

Your emotional bias cause you to make dishonest statements and make you unwilling to learn.

You're deriving a subjective conclusion, based on personal interpretations of facts (you possess) that defy logic to resolve elusive validity of facts for others. Yet you present such results as if derived, deprived of emotion. ( a loop I reject to contemplate further. Please? help? What? -- are you trying to help or hurt my issues with anxiety?-)

I feel I need to seek assistance from Donald Dhrump to learn proper application of rubber and glue.

Edited by shmengie

You're deriving a subjective conclusion

What subjective conclusion?

defy logic to resolve elusive validity of facts for others.

What logic is defied?

What about the evidence is "elusive"?

You keep making these vague claims but you provide nothing to back them up.

I started this thread with a curious approach toward education.

I think I know enough to draw a valid conclusion. My process of thought has been milled through a process of self education, for which there is no certification (of nor for) such process other than ones own self assessment. You cannot, will not, might not never be able to view things from my prospective. (I would state I understand that, but....)

You don't seem to realize it applies to you, regardless of certification YOU might possess. "Acceptance" is the implied key, for which a lock I hold, yet remains difficult to find.

I need to work on that last phrase, that strikes a hint of "coin" like status.

The Dhrump one (I claim coinage now! it stands as is), I'd like to see it go viral on phase book... But what one would like... often remains purely subjective.

I have proof!!!! I can accept being self corrected. I just posted my (coined) "phrase" but adjusted it, in the process: Having just posted, presumably for the first time ever... I offer such evidence:

"Ever feel the need to seek assistance from Donald Dhrump to learn proper application of rubber and glue?"

Seems (to me) a reference to the president or a presidential like quality could find utility in verbal application. (at the moment of current contemplations).

"Is there everything else we should be afforded ability to bounce off a presidential candidate?"

BAH, sorry. politics....

Q:

Is there any existing evidence that might lead toward establishing a black hole formation time lines?

I haven't begun delving thru links Strange provided. This question has pertinence. I doubt potential determination of ~reliable~ fact. Tho I suspect hole formation is a function of the course of gravity combined with space-time, based on an evolutionary thesis within Lambda-CDM... I question, my question, to the need for lack of question.

Edited by shmengie

Why do you refuse to give straight answers to questions? Are you trolling?

You're deriving a subjective conclusion

What subjective conclusion?

defy logic to resolve elusive validity of facts for others.

What logic is defied?

What about the evidence is "elusive"?

You keep making these vague claims but you provide nothing to back them up.

You cannot, will not, might not never be able to view things from my prospective.

Perspective.

The Dhrump one

I assume you mean Trump/

I have proof!!!!

Of course you don't. There is no proof in science. But you don't even have evidence.

Exactly. Stop doing that. You are emotionally tied to your idea (even though there is no evidence for it) and you are emotionally opposed to the current model (even though it is entirely based on evidence).

I don't know how to define my anxiety in plain terms. I don't really wish to, but seems there's little other choice.

I derived a conclusion that goes against Lambda-CDM (in a generic sense) acceptance. I battle with that internally (begin anxiety) in effort to resolve the differences in validity which I intended to imply. I have spent considerable amount of time learning to justify my conclusion on a basis of fact. For my conclusion to be correct there may be a conflict between acceptance and logic, I find difficult to resolve (logic of a sorts, while anxiety interjects emotion). You point out all the reasons I understand cause/effect of anxiety of emotions being the issue. I believe others have similar constraints as I. My conclusion still has qualities of NON-acceptance.

After a fairly exhaustive search for answers. My anxiety between acceptance (for self and others has persisted). I've concluded that to change accepted math, I must change acceptance of a change of application thereof. I know where the math is. I don't know how to straddle this void of change I cannot clearly define. (anxiety ends ~ never ~).

I want ~never~ to stop being an issue, in very many more than one way(s). But what I want only matters... And what I need depends a lot on what I want.

In the end I might change everything. But in the end it amounts to a lot of nothing. -oxymoroonish (and spelling) intended. (not necessiarly a self analysis, yet difficult to avoid).

Dunning-Kruger.

NO argument. Agreement implied. Potential source of anxiety... (yet to be completely defined (((((by self)))))).

Edited by shmengie