What is a pedophile?

Well Reverse' date=' this has certainly been an experience, but I am still confused about some things -- like the feminazis. :)

I have not been keeping up properly with the trial. I will have to update myself.[/quote']

You sure whacked a stick into a wasp nest with this one.

Nothing much unexpected showed up as far as I was concerned,

but a few good things came out of it.

(I was well impressed with one particular person).

So we can see that the Pedo is a combination of several traits, not quite bordering on mental illness but falling well short of the ideal human being.

And we all got a good look at gradual manipulation, imagine that effort and style directed against a younger mind.

later. :)

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they didn't like it, the child would object. Babies can cry. Two year olds can say "No!" (and they do it a lot). If an adult did not honor that objection, it would be rape. We already have laws against rape.

How truely sad you are, you need a child to cry or say no for you to know that what you are doing to them is WRONG.

Besides which, it would not be difficult to write a law outlawing penetration, but allowing other kinds of sex play. I still think the AoC should be no higher than 12 for all types of sex, but I could accept a combination of that and decriminalizing consentual non-penetrative sexual touching as reasonably just..

No such law will ever be written to allow you to have your way, you have my sympathy for the hardships you have to go through, but at the end of the day we CAN'T always get what we want. FACT!

And some children are significantly troubled by bed-wetting, or their pet dying, or having a bad hair day. We don't make laws based on the exceptions to the rule. (Well, at least, we SHOULDN'T.) I neglected to mention the other part of the results: Some of those who had had sexual experiences as children reported them as positive or very positive. While the research did not look into it, I also know many adults who feel that sexual repression in their childhood was a VERY negative thing.

Most kids that bedwet grow out of it, they dont grow out of having been sexually abused (even if you think they think it was "nice"), though its true to a degree they do grow out of being abused... once they are no longer a child and men like you are no longer interested in them and move onto their younger siblings, bad hair day???? are you seriously trying to put sexual abuse in the same catagory as a bad hair day? That is something that can be resolved with washing.... no amount of washing will remove the emmotional stains that your kind have tarnished kids with. You are right we DON'T make laws based on the exception to the rule, which is why there is no law allowing your kind of exception.

My' date=' this is funny. You can't really believe this? I know that many children wait until their late teens to have "full intercourse", but if you include the sex play that would send an adult to jail? You will find VERY VERY few children who haven't engaged in such sex play. Naturally they won't tell you if you're an adult - they are very aware that it is taboo - but I can remember it from when I was a kid. It was rampant. I knew it and I was a geek. You must have been very socially isolated as a child.

Baldur[/quote']

You are right, children do experiment with each other, usually around the age of 4 or 5 when they notice there is a difference, but they dont play with each other theirs is of innocence and merely just look at the differences. It is only when puberty hits that that kind of looking turns to thoughts of touching and playing and in some instances full on sex.... but by that age YOU are no longer interested in them. Army brat here used to moving alot around the world, having to make new friends every four years or less often sometimes, socially isolated? I think not. Ooh and by the way, I have met your kind of people as a child and I have to say NO I didnt like it, NO I didnt ask for it, and "NO" seems to count for diddley squat in your books.

i really shouldnt,especially since i got a 10 point warning for flaming(wtf?) but i cant resist one last post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

a 9 year old saying boys have cooties? sure,if she grows up in a household where mom and dad plan her every social activity and keep the leash tight. my nieces who are 10 and 11 talks non stop about boys,and they dont spare the inuendo. i cant believe how frank they can be. i guess that comes from going to a public school and not a good christian school eh? cooties is a game played by 5 year olds who really secretly like to be kissed...

pedos dont contribute to society?! mmmmkay. lets forget the tax money for a second. what about peterpan and alice in wonderland? what about all the paintings and sculptures? what about all the suggestive lyrics in music? just to name a few...

sex is a physical need. true,you wont die if you dont do it,but it is every bit as strong as hunger. i dont know too many people who can go their whole lives without sex of some kind. and once again,being a pedo isnt all about sex. sex is just one aspect...

repair the pedos...as if they are damaged? how about first repairing the destructive nature of humans which leads people to hate and be biggots? there is nothing to repair in pedos. they are not broken. why dont you work on repairing your divorced relationship that led to your dysfunctional kids? why dont you repair your compromised morals when you cheat on your spouse? work on yourself first,then you can tinker on others. im guessing you already have your hands full at home. by the way,im on vacation. dont you people have jobs? yak yak yak...

you guys can continue to have your romantic views on childhood if you wish,i wont come by to scare you any more with deep thoughts. im just glad i didnt have any of you as parents. then i would REALLY be screwed up!

love and light. may the goddess bring you compassion and wizdom...soon

Callipygous and pariah have both been warned for flaming. Let's not have this thread degenerate into name-calling please.

Is it time to close it? Has everyone said the things they need to say? Does anyone have anything new to add?

a 9 year old saying boys have cooties? sure' date='if she grows up in a household where mom and dad plan her every social activity and keep the leash tight. my nieces who are 10 and 11 talks non stop about boys,and they dont spare the inuendo. i cant believe how frank they can be. i guess that comes from going to a public school and not a good christian school eh? cooties is a game played by 5 year olds who really secretly like to be kissed...

[/quote']

im not christian, nor is my sister or anyone else in my family. she goes to a public school. 2nd-4th grade is the time i remember the cootie wars on the playground, when did you have them?

everyone does need sexual release, because we are all sexual creatures from birth. healthy sexual avenues for children are things like "cootie wars" and chasing the boys on the playground. progressing later to stuff like truth or dare. most kids think kissing is gross during much of the time some of the pedophiles here have mentioned as their interest range. ask any proffesional you like and they will tell you sexual intercourse is not a normal, healthy thing for a child.

I also remember the cooties. The ONLY time I remember seeing anybody have any type of sexual experience before puberty was when I was in preschool and I asked a girl to show me her uh... lack of appendages. She showed me and it satisfied my curiosity. There was no sexuality involved. I Think you're kidding yourself.

I was talking about the adult. Regarding the flaws you pointed out, I already wrote above that I'm not completely sure that the risks are indeed that high, so that making the decision should not be allowed.
ill try and find some studies of the effects of consentual underage sex.
in many ways the exact age isnt inportant: the existance of the AoC laws is wat matters.but what makes you say 12/13 as opposed to 16? i think an AoC of between 14 and 18 would accomplish what the AoC needs to accomplish' date=' with arguments for both the lower end and the higher end, but 12 seems a little young.[/quote']Of course it matters, because it affects a lot of persons. Many kids could be prohibited from having sex and it also makes a difference about who is allowed to have sex with whom.
i meant that if the AoC was lowered, then more childeren would have sex before they are ready. if raised, more people who are ready would be denied the right. so there are arguments to raise the AoC and to lower the AoC, but it is a seperate issue as to wether we should abolish the AoC. that would have a much greater impact. (or i suppose a better way of saying what i ment might have been 'yes, the AoC is an arbitary age, but it still needs to be there -- its presence is more relevent that the actual age chosen')
no' date=' it takes a stupid or deranged person to think that a 7 to 12 year old is mature enough for sex. very rarely an 11 or 12 year old may be reaching sexuality, but they are the extremes, and even if they feel ready it doesnt mean they are.[/quote'] cite your source
I neglected to mention the other part of the results: Some of those who had had sexual experiences as children reported them as positive or very positive. While the research did not look into it' date=' I also know many adults who feel that sexual repression in their childhood was a VERY negative thing.[/quote']you too.
1. Prosecute RAPE and ABUSE. DON'T prosecute a loving relationship. LISTEN to children.
define both rape and abuse.
Well Reverse' date=' this has certainly been an experience, but I am still confused about some things -- like the feminazis.[/quote']FEMMINIST: "hi, im a woman and a feminist, and i feel that women should be treated as equals to men"

FEMNAZI: "hi, im a woman and a feminist, and i feel men are the root of all evil, they should be kept in boxes untill they are nesessary to breed, after which they should go strait back in their box. women should rule the world. men should be probibited from speaking about menstration, heterosexuality should preferably be illegalised, history should be changed to herstory and everything that looks even vaguely phallic should be distroyed, as it is a symbol of male authority. exept strapons, which are nessesary but should be bright green to differentiate them from real penuses as much as possible."

you know, femnazis. femminists who are insane and foam at the mouth. the least mentally stable of all extremist groups. i mean, hitler was extreme but i believe he could hold a conversation without screaming and appearing rabid. if youv never met a femnazi, then consider yourself lucky. theyed deny you the right to wear a dress, because if you did so youd be 'reinforsing male-doinance steriotypes and conforming to their (mens) views of a demure and submissive woman' or something. oh, and women cant ever do washing up. not even if its there turn. cos that would be 'reinforsing mens views of women as house hold appliances'. bloody femnazis [/rant]

id like to point out that i differentiated femnazis from feminists at the begining of my waffle. most femminists are not femnazis.

You are right, children do experiment with each other, usually around the age of 4 or 5 when they notice there is a difference, but they dont play with each other theirs is of innocence and merely just look at the differences. It is only when puberty hits that that kind of looking turns to thoughts of touching and playing and in some instances full on sex....
actually, i know from experience (when i was about 6) that thats not true, and a friend had a similar experience also. i believe that childeren do become curiouse at that age, although 1/im not sure how common it is, and 2/ that doesnt mean its ok for adults to have sex with them.

This thread is open again, and will be closed permanently on Friday night (roughly 10pm GMT-7).

Please wrap up your thoughts, bring forth any studies you might have found, and let's keep the hostilities minimal. Name-calling is not necessary.

We need to close threads of this length eventually because they have a tendency to be bumped every three months or so by new members who haven't bothered to actually read what was already written. Then other new members feel free to bring up all the old issues again. It's a vicious cycle.

Again, I want to thank all who are participating for expanding our knowledge.

lets finish on a scientifical note.

having continually bitched at people to reference their claims, i desided to practice what i preach and find a few studies to back up the claim that the lower the age, the more likely it is that the experience entails adverse psycological effects/the more severe those effects are. here are the most relevant studies that i found. please note that i am a biologist, not a psycologist or a statastition, and that i found both the style in which these papers were writtern and the amount of statistics confusing. if i have interpereted them incorrectly, please let me know by PM or by replying to this thread and i shal edit this post.

these papers are representative of all the papers i found.

An Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Based on Nonclinical Samples Bruce Rind, Robert Bauserman & Philip Tromovitch (AKA the rind report). this report has been upheld by both the american psycological association and the americad academy for the advancement of science1.

The aim of the rind report was to differentiate the different types of child abuse, concluding that it was both harmful to the resipients of pre-AoC sex and confusing to the issue to consider both consentual and non-consentual sex with minors the in the same way.

its additional findings, by reviewing a number of investigations previously carried out, include the observations:

consentual sex before the AoC does not usually result in long-lasting psycological harm.

boys are much less likely to find the experience negative than girls, rarely expreiensing long- or short-term psycological harm

young girls are likely to consider consentual sex before the AoC harmful.

the branding of the young participant of consentual pre-AoC sex as a victim can cause damage.

Sexualität, Gewalt und psychische Folgen: Eine Längschnittuntersuchung bei Opfern sexueller Gewalt un sexuellen Norm-verletzungen anhand von angezeigten Sexualkontakten(Sexuality, Violence, and Psychological After-Effects A Longitudinal Study of Cases of Sexual Assault which were Reported to the Police.) Wiesbaden, Bundeskriminalamt Forschungsreihe

the largest study of its type, in which 8058 recipients of underage sex were interviewed. the findings were that:

the branding of the young participant of consentual pre-AoC sex can cause damage.

the pre-AoC sexual encounters could be classified into three groups, summarised in table1:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Table 1 (direct quote from the paper.)

Group I (57.1%) The numerically largest group included the exhibitionist and comparatively harmless erotic sexual contacts with younger victims. All the male victims were found here. In this group injury was very rare.

Group 2 (11.6%) This group included sexual contacts of a more intensive nature. The suspects were mostly known or related to the victim; the victim's family situation could be considered as disturbed. A part of the (only female) victims of this cluster showed no injury at all. Another part had an injury index which fell within the average range for the entire investigation.

Group 3 (31.3%) In this group were sexual assaults under duress, rape and sexual contacts with highly emotional defensive behavior or attitude of the victim. The (exclusively) female victims were older, and the suspects younger than average and the assaults were reported immediately to the police. Victims in this cluster had the highest indices of injury.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

this report again seems to sujjest that consentual sex before the AoC does not, in the majority of cases, result in significant or long-lasting harm, exepting in the cases where phisical coersion, rape or insest is involved.

Lifetime prevalence, characteristics, and associated problems of non-consensual sex in men: cross sectional survey Adrian Coxell, research fellow,a Michael King, professor,a Gillian Mezey, senior lecturer,b Dawn Gordon, research assistanta

this survey of 2474 men shows the same level of psycological problems resulting from rape of boys as from rape of men, whilst finding no correlation between psycological problems and consentual pre-AoC sex as a boy.

based both on the lack of evidence to support my assertation that the younger the recipient of a sexual encounter, the more likely it is that psycological problems will result/the problems will be more intense, and the discovery of evidence to the contrary, i am hereby withdrawing that claim.

However, i would like to point out a few things:

there is evidence in the above papers to uphold the claim that girls usually experience short-lived psycological trauma following consentual pre-AoC sex.

note that, throughout, i have said pre-AoC: this is a broad term, and what may be true of a 15-year-old is not nessesaraly true of a 5-year-old

whilst the above papers may be evidence that consentual pre-AoC sex doesnt usually cause long-term problems, the term 'consentual' is used to mean 'willing' and therefore excludes coersed consent. no claims have yet been scientifically upheld on this thread pertaining to the ease of coersing childeren or their resilience to coersion, which therefore is still a majour unaddressed factor in the morality/justification-for-illegality of sex with childeren.

well, like i said if i have made any interpretational errors let me know and i shal correct them.

It is my beliefs that the punishments set out in regards to pedophilia should really be subjective and handed out on a case by case basis by the judge. As it stands right now, a 38 year old who knowingly has sex with an 8 year old is judged the same as a 21 year old who unknowingly has sex with a 17 year old (As in the 17 year old appeared far older in age and did not disclose this information with the 21 year old). In both cases, the same social and judicial stigma is placed on the offenders, but it is clear that the 38 year old comitted a MUCH worse offense than the 21 year old. That's why I believe that in a case like this, and in virtually all judicial cases, the penalties should not be hard coded to the definition of the crime. They should just be a guideline and the judgement should be made by the judge.

i have read that before,i was just too lazy to post it since rational arguements rarely pan out on this subject anyway due to misinformation and hysteria.

girls are more likely to feel abused because of the attitudes that differ regarding female sexuality and male sexuality. boys are expected to sew their oats,so any sexual encounter can be considered a victory. girls are looked apon as weak,easily manipulated,and pure. basically girls are victims,otherwise they become "dirty whores." i find this common attitude repulsive,regardless of the females age. i guess i would rather be called a survivor than a whore.

also you will note in the report that the girls who felt the most abuse were raped and ALSO immediately received survivor services. most victims who receive therapy and other "services" become a survivor for life. this is why the report says that over-reaction to CSA causes abuse. this is what i meant when i said that it wouldnt be such a big deal(in consentual cases) if they would stop making it a big deal. if consentual sex was normalized with minors,there would be much less abuse from both sides.

maybe. although as the reports said the majority of girls having consentual pre-AoC sex found it traumatising in the short term.

as for "if consentual sex was normalised with minors, there would be less abuse from both sides": not nessesaraly. there still remains the issue of how easy it is to coerse childeren vs how easy it is to coerse adults. if it is the case that childeren are more easy to coerse, then that would invalidate your statement above. dont forget, those papers show a lack of permenent trauma to consenting[/i] minors. they also show trauma related with encounters where consent was forsed, ie the child was coersed. if coersion is easyer in childeren, the AoC laws make perfect sence.

does anyone want to dig up some studies into the coersability of childeren? i really dislike reading psycological papers. theyer layed out strangely and use lots of big psycological words that i dont understand :-( if no one else does, then i will, but id rather not.

girls are more likely to feel abused because of the attitudes that differ regarding female sexuality and male sexuality. boys are expected to sew their oats,so any sexual encounter can be considered a victory. girls are looked apon as weak,easily manipulated,and pure. basically girls are victims,otherwise they become "dirty whores." i find this common attitude repulsive,regardless of the females age. i guess i would rather be called a survivor than a whore.
that does seem to be the reason presented in the papers, but id suspect theres also a biological/instinct-related reason aswell.

"a biological/instinct-related reason"

wtf???

by the way...short term trauma may not be as bad as they want it to sound. in fact,it almost sounds like a contradiction in terms. trauma is almost always long term when it is real. i suppose you could call the fear and pain from having the hymen broken short term trauma,but is that really trauma? i was nervous as hell the first time i had sex with an older girl,but i got over it pretty quick. does that count as short term trauma? i think people invent alot of stuff on the fly. what exactly do they mean by short term trauma? real trauma causes alot of pain(such as rape) and takes years to get over. short term trauma sounds kinda flakey to me,but whatever...

as in, as far as nature is conserned the purpose of female sex is to consieve, so its believable that a girl would have the instinkt to wait untill she was at a concievable age untill she had sex.

id appreciate more coherant responces than "wtf"

short-term trauma isnt nessesaraly mild, and is only short in comparison to long-term trauma. as i understand it, it was used to mean that permanant psycological problems werent caused.

Okay. Let's say you have an illness. Do you want one that takes you to your neighborhood clinic or do you want one bad enough that you have to visit the trauma unit?

And just because a trauma is short term does not mean it cannot cause trouble down the road. That's what flashbacks do: Trouble down the road.

Please note that in Group 2, more trauma resulted when the "suspects" were known to the victim. Every pedophile in this thread has said they want a relationship with the child. That equals known to the victim.

This is a web site I found where people that have been abused talk about the after effects, and also people that are partners to those abused and how to deal with the information they just found out.

one testimony of a survivor

Hi:

I was sexually abused from age 4 until I was sixteen. I did not tell anybody until I was in my 40's. I have been chronically ill my whole life. I have a little bit of a weight problem and I often feel as though I just can't let myself be a success at anything. Even when I am succeeding I feel like a loser. Whenever I tell anyone about myself I make sure they know how sick I am and how rotten something in my life is. I complain a lot and feel down and suffer from depression. I have begun to share with two women who were also sexually abused as children. I can't get used to sharing this kind of stuff and some times I get really angry and feel like we are just being victims. then I realize my anger is at my abusers.

It is really hard to let go of the rage and I torture my body with my suppressed rage.

I just thought I would share this to see if sharing on a list like this can help me unload even more of the rage.

thanks

Here is a partners comments

Hi, I've been with my girlfiend for over a year and I'm just looking for ways to help her.

She is 17 and I'm 21. She was sexually abused by her uncle from when she was very young to roughly when she was 14. I don't know the details as we don't really talk much about it, so I'm unsure how far it went (not really sure I'm ready to know anyway). We don't have sex or kiss, most we've ever done is hugging (which is pretty great!). I don't really expect any of these things for a long time which I'm fine with.

Even though I love her so much and we've been togther for over a year, I don't really know how to ask around her. I'm used to normal relationships, and whenever I'm with her I want to touch her and put my arms around her. But she doesn't like that. Most of the time I plain forget about her past because I don't think of her like a victim or anything. This sounds like a stupid problem buts its just one of many problems we have trying to keep a normal relationship that can't be normal.

Is anyone else in a simalar situation? How can you make it work?

Thanks for any help,

Paul

Here is the web addy http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=62&p=1

Ya know I tried looking for a similar forum where the kids actually enjoyed their encounters, strangely enough I couldnt find one.

Im not going to finish up with posting cases as it will simply result in more discussion and then points will be left unsaid by all parties involved.

I will simply finish by thanking those involved in this thread who havnt resulted to name calling and flameing for actually listening to another point of view u dont agree with or even understand. i really hope it has helped u to understand a topic about a different kind of love which although we have is unlikly to be understood or accepted by society with in my life time or urs.

I hope these posts have allowed u to try to understand something which u normally wouldnt have the ability to discuss.

I tried looking for a similar forum where the kids actually enjoyed their encounters, strangely enough I couldnt find one.

If u would like a bl forum where there are boys and men posting who have enjoyed their experiances as a child i will gladly give u the address. I will not post it directly on this site as i would not like it to be subjected to flame posts as from experiance thats what tends to happen. Before anyone ask this forum has been around for many yrs and has no illigal content and also no illigal posts it is also very well moderated by a very large and succesful team. I also know that there are people there who would gladly discuss points there with u, me included in a scientific mannor. I also know that members there are keeping an eye here as well but feel uncomfortable joining in.

If u or anyone is interested in this please PM and i would gladly give u the address.

thanks for listening

merico

So are you saying then merico that the only children that have actually enjoyed this as children have themselves become infatuated in doing the same to other children once they themselves have become adults? I did think about looking up bl/gl forums, but thats not really what I was looking for, I wanted to see if there is a balance of children out there that have enjoyed such encounters without it then turning them into the potential pedophiles themselves. Children that have gone on into their adult life unscathed as such and just viewed what happened to them as a by the by and no big deal.

"Ya know I tried looking for a similar forum where the kids actually enjoyed their encounters, strangely enough I couldnt find one."

im telling you that i enjoyed it. thats one. you can try the NAMBLA page. thats two. for girls that had sex with uncles and dads you can try logicalreality.com. thats three. how many do you need? you must not have looked very hard...or you didnt look with honest eyes...

its ok. i know you will believe as you have been trained to believe. but,even if only 10% of kids enjoyed it,isnt that enough to re-evaluate the laws? what if it is more like 30%? 50%?

most kids and adults dont want to talk about it anyway because either it is still going on and they dont want their "abuser" to get in trouble or because they dont want anyone to call them sick. maybe if we lived in a less restrictive environment,you could find more positive stories,but right now they are being buried for the sake of safety and dignity...

oh well,see the world as you must. im done with this pointless arguement.

thanks for listening...

pariah---who has never abused a kid

you know had you bothered to look a little further down pariah you would have seen and possibly read what I said next.

Not being of your persuasion I have no way of knowing keywords to search for such sites, the words I used only brought up more and more sites about the negative side of sex when young, I was willing to go along with what you guys have been saying in here, I just couldnt find anything. No I am not interested in hearing more from pedophiles, you have all made it abundantly clear that you enjoyed sexual contact with others as children, but not all children that have these encounters become pedophiles themselves. It was these children/adults that I wanted to look up and read up on.

its ok. i know you will believe as you have been trained to believe. but,even if only 10% of kids enjoyed it,isnt that enough to re-evaluate the laws? what if it is more like 30%? 50%?

No, it isnt enough to re-evaluate the laws, the law is there to protect the majority, that is the way laws work. Yes some kids are sexually active before the legal age of consent, there are some however that aren't..... should we raise the age of consent to allow for the minority that isnt? No, any more than we should lower it for the minority that is. Given time all laws change, and when the minority becomes the majority then we will see a change in that law. I seriously doubt that the law will ever change to the degree that some want it changed, its not just about having the tackle necessary for sex, its about being able to make sound judgements being mentally mature enough to handle the emmotions that go with it, being mentally mature enough to cope with the failings that go with it. You ask most 7 year olds what they want to be when they grow up and they will tell ya, ask them again the day after they have just seen the latest cool movie and they will have changed their minds.

im not sure what the difference in time is between america and the uk, so im not sure when midnight friday actually is*, so i just want to say before this thread gets closed: thank you all for coming and posting on this site. its been very informative and, whilst i dont think that anyone has changed their stance on underaged sex, its given us alot of food for thought. personally, i was not aware that in many cases of consentual pre-AoC sex that labeling the youth as a victim can do more damage than the actuall sex act itself.

by the way, has corral rhedd's original point actually been answred (i cant remember)?

and has anyone addressed a question/comment directly at me that i have not yet responded to?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

::edit:: * oh right, "roughly 10pm GMT-7" (phi for all). so 6am saturday in the uk. ::edit::

Nice one Dak :) and yeah you are right I think we have all learned something from this, and I too would like to thank those that have joined in, especially the pedophiles themselves, one, for having the balls to come in here and stand up for themselves, and two, for staying fairly level when at times it got very heated.

I dont think there is a hard and fast answer to Corel's origional questions, but if I had to choose before our present company entered then I would have to go with "Do you think they are repeating a cycle of abuse?" yes.....

but now??? I think both that one and "Could pedophilia simply be another sexual preference?" is also applicable. Are they insane??? nahhhhhh, on the whole they are well aware of what they are and how others see that as a threat, they dont appear to be the monsters we first thought of, just people like us with feelings that can get hurt, facing a huge challange to not follow through with what their hearts desire. For those of them that abstain I give nothing but admiration and respect.

So are you saying then merico that the only children that have actually enjoyed this as children have themselves become infatuated in doing the same to other children once they themselves have become adults?

No im not, but just as a starting point the only site i know where people have and are discussing the postive aspects of underage sex from there own experiance is this BL site. I know there are others about but i dont know what they are and if i ask around by the time i find out this thread will be closed but i will try for u.

There are site's out there on which adults discuss the postive aspects of underage sex and who dont carry on those behaviours, but as i said i know they exist but i dont know any but i will try and find some b4 this thread is closed.

This is my closing statement for this thread.

The question posed by the opening thread, was "What is a pedophile" and since then, a bunch of different opinions have surfaced to try to convince us that the medical definition is not really acceptable and that they are simply "boy/girl lovers" who are harmless and much different than the stigmatized version. Don't you believe it. I may have come a long way in understanding the pedophile than when I first posted in this thread, but understanding and accepting are two different things. The intent of the pedophile is still correct which I can break down in four groups, three of which have posted in this thread.

Group one consists of pedophiles who have not posted here. They are those who know what they are, are morally ashamed, and keep it in complete control. He will live out his entire life without anyone being the wiser. He does not engage in any private or open display of sexual affection of a child. He could, for example be my father, and I would never have known and I don't consider this pedophile a threat to anyone and he should be both respected and commended.

The second type is the one who is content acting out his fantasies in the privacy of his bathroom while looking at kids in underwear from a JC Penney book and most likely will have photos of children in his home. He also knows what he is, and does not want to act out his fantasies in real life for fear of getting caught and having his name in the paper, but also does not want to

hurt anyone. A pedophile with a soul perhaps. He is also not a threat.

The third type is the one who plays kissing games with his nieces or nephews. He interacts with kids from his daughters or sons slumber or birthday parties. He will befriend kids in his neighborhood, hosting parties, etc. If he can, he will have kids on his lap, rubbing and caressing. He will try to get a cheap feel now and then and will seem very loving and likes being with children. Touching children is good enough to satisfy his desires but he is very much a threat.

The last type is the one who wants to have consensual sex with a little kid. He goes as far as trying to find groups of young kids who have similar interests and you will hear them arguing that the Aoc laws are too strict and strive for a world where 8 year olds are legal. They argue that the Aoc laws are unfair to teens, but in reality are thinking of themselves and themselves alone. Since when is a pedophile worried that the Aoc laws are unfair for teenagers. Teens have been having sex since the dawn of time. We can do it safely and secretly too. Parents aren't smart enough to catch us, so please save your "Aoc laws are unfair to teens" speeches. We don't need you. The only reason you want them changed is to benefit you....the middle aged adult.

What about teen pedophiles? I don't know, but to me a 13 year old who fondles a 4 year old needs serious help....not jail. When I speak of a pedophile, I'm speaking of a grown man or women. An adult pedophile who should go to jail if caught.

While I write this, I can place myself in the body of a 7year old child . I am sitting on the lap of a person I trust and like very much. He may be my favorite uncle. He buys me gifts, and tells me that I'm his favorite girl of all time and that he loves me very much. I can feel his hands rubbing my legs as he kisses me on my neck. He is loving and tender, and as I lay there on his lap, his hand edges up my thigh so I take his hand and place it between my legs and he allows me to do this. I am experimenting and he is taking advantage of that fact.I like what he is doing and it feels good. What I don't realize is that I'm in the hands of a pedophile child molester and I am being molested. I don't know what molesting is because I've never heard the word before and I don't realize the implications. All I do know is that it feels good and he isn't hurting me. I don't realize yet that he's robbing me of my normal childhood memories.

The pedophile will post his thoughts trying to convince people that this is the modern age, and sexuality begins at birth. He will try to convince you that its acceptable in these modern times for adults to have sex with a child. He will try to make you think its both healthy and helpful for the child to learn sex from an adult first. I've heard this called "breaking her in". He will go on to

mention that in bongo bongo, they do this "breaking in" all the time without any lasting affects being noticed on the child.

He will come here and say that it happened to him personally at 3,4, or 7 years old and they enjoyed it so it should be good for the rest of the kids. He will tell you sometimes that the 8 year old "knew what she was doing" when she snuggled up and touched the 35 year old adult. That it was she or he that initiated the sex act. I even heard pedophile priests make that claim. He will also post sites that agree with his convictions as proof that this is acceptable. The list of excuses that pedophiles have to support there lust for little kids are endless.

So, the answer to the original question is always the same. The pedophile is a person who has recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children age 13 years or.... as posted here..... as low as 7 years old. Some, will keep it buried, but some will act it out and like I said, I understand the pedophile now and I do sincerely empathize with them, but my first instinct is to protect the little kids, and I for one, will never accept the practicing pedophile as anything less than what they really are....Child molesters.

To all you parents who have children, keep those Aoc laws where they are, watch your children at the playgrounds, keep telling them the difference between right and wrong and where they should not be touched, tell them to scream out loud and kick if they are ever grabbed, never to get talked into going anywhere with strangers, and don't let the scorpions convince you that

they mean no harm.......its what they do.

Bettina