Is "education" at all levels fundamentally flawed?

jeremyjr

Is "education" at all levels fundamentally flawed?

The reality of anomalies place a big question mark in many things, independently of their ultimate nature: living entities, manifestations of higher life forms or something entirely different.

One of the immediate implications of that reality is the complete failure of the educational system worldwide, it is really telling the fact that it is almost a mathematical rule that the "highest" the educational credentials of a person it will be highest the probability of that person rejecting irrationally the reality of anomalies, it is like the "system" had conditioned these people to reject that reality.

What good can be such a system that conditions people to be blind to fundamentally new facts?

The extreme failure of that system is expressed by the continual dismissal of that reality by its highest exponents: Academia and Oficial Science.

...that the "highest" the educational credentials of a person it will be highest the probability of that person rejecting irrationally the reality of anomalies, it is like the "system" had conditioned these people to reject that reality.

What good can be such a system that conditions people to be blind to fundamentally new facts?

The extreme failure of that system is expressed by the continual dismissal of that reality by its highest exponents: Academia and Oficial Science.

Well, it does have some utility; when confronted with uncanny truths, they can wade on with their research unconcerned. You can test this with ease, just message ajb, or swansont, revealing to him the fact of his horrid looks, and he'll move on unperturbed, possibly even outright denying the anomaly! Your post may even be locked up in a secret navy bunker or burried deep in the forests of Poland.

Jokes aside, I think there is a bit, at the elementary and secondary level, of beating curiosity out of kids with tests and standards. They tend to conflate that work with learning and grow to hate it. But often the ones who stay and pursue higher education are those who've seen some value in learning and discover / generate new, unwritten knowledge themselves. Of course, there are others who are more in love with the institution than the study, but they too generally have an appreciation for new results and discoveries.

Scientists are looking for new questions to tackle all the time. If there were some tangible evidence of these 'anomalies' (to say more you need to be more specific) then they will get the proper scientific attention.

For example, all scientific investigations of the existence of Bigfoot show no evidence of a population of such large animals in North America. Thus, the general scientific community believe that it is highly unlikely that the animal 'Bigfoot' exists. Thus, mainstream biologists are not looking into Bigfoot.

Similar investigations of UFOs usually produces misidentification or inconclusive results. The objects were never properly identified. However that does not mean they are necessarily alien in origin.

If education is fundamentally flawed, it's in that it often leads those who are daunted by all there is to learn to take shortcuts. The system doesn't adequately explain how our knowledge combines with our capacity for reason to create a trustworthy method of explaining various phenomena, and thus we end up with students who ignore what we do know in favor of simply denying it.

Why does it seem simpler to overthrow mainstream science than study it? Why does a small, questionable anomaly imply we're all wrong and have been poorly taught?

There is absolutely nothing stopping people from verifying by themselves the reality of anomalies, very concrete and objetive procedures had been spelled out in this same forum to do that.

But something "internal", a "conditioning" is stopping them from actually do that simple verification.

Denying observational claims without even doing a try to duplicate these observations is very far from any scientific spirit, but that is exactly the reaction almost always from "highly" educated people. Is not that an indication of something wrong with that "education"?

Once that simple verification is done, observations that can be done by a child with little supervision, then when the reality of anomalies is internalized anybody will realize that almost everything learned at school and currently being teached at any major University in the world regarding reality and the Universe needs to be placed under revision.

Maybe childs are more "ready" for this reality, they still have fresh minds and had not been "corrupted" by the pervasive dogmatism at all levels in any educational system.

Some people had mentioned "scientists", having a "scientist" job title and being a scientist are two different things in the same way that Science and Oficial Science are two different things.

The more these simple verifications are delayed and the acknowledgement of this reality gets delayed the harder will be the "damage control" that will have to be done after the fact. Every day more evidence is accumulating and more people are aware of this reality, unfolding events can get out of hand, but no a single word is coming from Oficial Science or Academia.

Can you give an example of an anomaly with a concrete and objective procedure that I can use to verify it myself? If you provide one that is reasonably accomplishable, I promise to do it.

You should also make sure both of you use the same definition of "verify". And watch out for sentences containing the words "proof" and "aliens".

Can you give an example of an anomaly with a concrete and objective procedure that I can use to verify it myself? If you provide one that is reasonably accomplishable, I promise to do it.

It is in one of my previous posts, that should not be hard to find, it is based in the "reaction" of anomalies to direct light signals in daylight or at night, that reaction that is a "flare", a extraordinary increase in brightness that will make the anomaly not visible to naked eye in daylight becoming visible like a very bright star in daylight, that reaction is unequivocally an "anomalous" reaction that no "normal" object in the sky will make, that kind of reaction can be witnessed by anybody, and with very modest equipment the "structure" of these anomalies can also be observed. And yes be wary of the words mentioned before, I had never mentioned them but it is hard for me to understand people that continue to make the wrong implications.

Edited by jeremyjr

The easily veriable fact that you can get a "response" from these polymorphic objects using mirror signals is really amazing.

Even more extraordinary is the fact that some of these polymorphic anomalies will take shapes correlated to the signals sent to them.

So these objects are "messages" in themselves and you can get a reply back from them, not by using multi-million dollars Radio-Telescopes dishes, but just simply using mirror signals, a "low-tech" way to send signals in daylight that have been used for thousands of years, how ironic life can be!!

It is in one of my previous posts, that should not be hard to find, it is based in the "reaction" of anomalies to direct light signals in daylight or at night, that reaction that is a "flare", a extraordinary increase in brightness that will make the anomaly not visible to naked eye in daylight becoming visible like a very bright star in daylight, that reaction is unequivocally an "anomalous" reaction that no "normal" object in the sky will make, that kind of reaction can be witnessed by anybody, and with very modest equipment the "structure" of these anomalies can also be observed. And yes be wary of the words mentioned before, I had never mentioned them but it is hard for me to understand people that continue to make the wrong implications.

In an object whose shape is morphing so that its surfaces vary will, at times, concentrate the reflected rays towards the observer, such that it appears brighter... anomaly solved.

Edited by StringJunky

The word is "official"

two "f"s

It is in one of my previous posts, that should not be hard to find, it is based in the "reaction" of anomalies to direct light signals in daylight or at night, that reaction that is a "flare", a extraordinary increase in brightness that will make the anomaly not visible to naked eye in daylight becoming visible like a very bright star in daylight, that reaction is unequivocally an "anomalous" reaction that no "normal" object in the sky will make, that kind of reaction can be witnessed by anybody, and with very modest equipment the "structure" of these anomalies can also be observed.

!

Moderator Note

Here in science-land we call that a reflection. As StringJunky has said, when the surface is changing shape, the dynamics of the reflection can vary rapidly.

What I can't figure out is what this has to do with the educational system. All this looks like is you bringing up a topic we have closed. Using your own standard for evidence, since that's what it looks like, I'm allowed to conclude that that's what it is. I need not rule out other possibilities.

So, we're done here.