The sun is black.

Relative

post-87986-0-11046100-1412797726_thumb.jpg

post-87986-0-39901100-1412797941_thumb.jpg

Plank Law

Inverse square LAW

post-87986-0-59528700-1412798129_thumb.png

your eyes adjusted to the emr frequency by evolution, you see through transparent emr,

The sun only transmits BB radiation, that follows the inverse square law , angle and absorbing showing you the visual spectrum. Change of energy, also creating a different viscosity to the constant viscosity of emr. Hence radio waves, spectrum colors, etc , all wavelengths man made effect the constant.

Edited by Relative

Plank Law

Inverse square LAW

attachicon.gifnature_weather_rainbow_arc_2.png

your eyes adjusted to the emr frequency by evolution, you see through transparent emr,

The sun only transmits BB radiation, that follows the inverse square law , angle and absorbing showing you the visual spectrum.

The sun's spectrum is approximately that of a blackbody. The blackbody spectrum at 6000 K is not black.

post-87986-0-50185700-1412798923_thumb.jpg

model

The sun's spectrum is approximately that of a blackbody. The blackbody spectrum at 6000 K is not black.

We cannot see it has black , we evolved

The spectrum, waves, are a change in the constant

adjective

not changing or varying; uniform; regular; invariable:
All conditions during the three experiments were constant.

Sats,radios, a change of the energy constant. You use different frequencies, a change in the constant.

It is always dark ,

and i can prove it

-2 when i can prove its always dark , really?

We cannot see it has black , we evolved

We use instrumentation, so evolution has nothing to do with it. Also, we can see during the daytime. Light exists. It's a real thing. As a result we notice when the earth gets in between the sun and the moon, as happened earlier today. Black happens when there is relatively little or no light.

We use instrumentation, so evolution has nothing to do with it. Also, we can see during the daytime. Light exists. It's a real thing. As a result we notice when the earth gets in between the sun and the moon, as happened earlier today. Black happens when there is relatively little or no light.

Honestly, it is always dark, it is very clever how it works, I am in fear of thread closer after -3 , so will not persist in this thread even though I can prove it to you.

I do not want a ban

Honestly, it is always dark, it is very clever how it works, I am in fear of thread closer after -3 , so will not persist in this thread even though I can prove it to you.

I do not want a ban

Well, you are only likely to get banned if you don't provide evidence.

You say you can prove it.

Start by saying what you think "black" means, because otherwise the statement is meaningless.

Then, just to clarify things, can you confirm what you mean by "the sun"?

Then you need to explain why everybody else is wrong.

good luck with that last one.

Well, you are only likely to get banned if you don't provide evidence.

You say you can prove it.

Start by saying what you think "black" means, because otherwise the statement is meaningless.

Then, just to clarify things, can you confirm what you mean by "the sun"?

Then you need to explain why everybody else is wrong.

good luck with that last one.

Black - a color, dark, without light, radiation at its most compressed wavelength.

The sun - red Dwarf, plasma, emits radiation, black body radiation that expands outwards to a weaker infra red radiation.

Every one is wrong because of this diagram-

post-87986-0-79637900-1412803619_thumb.jpg

The white represents radiation, it fills all of space, and is transparent. Emitted by the sun. the frequency is a constant, no change,

none variable to been transparent.

I have to add light to dark , in a dark room.

Move my diagram around the white and what do you see?

I put it into a box so you can see better

post-87986-0-87269200-1412803909_thumb.jpg

So move the circle around the box

You can see the universe is always dark

!

Moderator Note

Show evidence or this will be closed.

Close it , i give up, I can not believe that you can not see what I just said to you and the evidence I showed.

It is always dark, emr fills the dark, I give up close it.

oh, that was the earth by the way in diagram