Stop Worrying About the Future? Scientists Claims We Can See It

spacevudo

Is the flow of time constant, or can events that haven’t occurred yet influence our behavior? A new paper provides scientific proof that humans can see into the future. You probably saw this coming. Can we see into the future? It’s a power claimed by soothsayers, oracles, witches, astrologists, and prophets since time began flowing in the direction science generally accepts it flowing in: Forward.

(link removed by moderator)

Edited by CaptainPanic
Please observe our forum rules, especially section 2.7 regarding spam and advertising.

Yes that is similar to a program I saw on Science Channel.

That is not a FAR vision into the future, only a second or so, which is not much help in predicting future events of significance. But very interesting nevertheless.

Edited by Airbrush

• 1 year later...

If we adhered to mainstream, accepted science, the Earth would still be flat. Are you a moderator or a moron?

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion forum. If you'd read any of the rules you agreed to when you joined, you'd know we have mainstream sections (like Astronomy and Cosmology), and we have less formal sections (like the Lounge, Politics, Religion), and we have a section just for people like you who like to speculate (we call it Speculations). We NEED to keep the mainstream sections clear of untested guesswork so students can rely on us for explanations.

I hope you can understand why we have these rules. We certainly understand if you are rethinking your membership and wish to leave. There are plenty of places on the web for wild guesswork and rigor-free pop-science what-ifs. This isn't one of them, no hard feelings.

!

Moderator Note

Be civil, follow the rules, or you'll be banned like anyone else.

I believe that time-travel allows us to see into the future. Time travel is possible, although it is probably dangerous and could be life threatening.

Do you what me to foresee your future? You will be banned soon from this forum.. ;)

Edited by Sensei