it is time to announce myself

yahya515

Gospel of john:

"1 in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God . 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 through him all things were made (he is the holy spirit, and everything was made by the spirit); without him nothing was made that has been made . 4 in him was life( you can kill a person's body, but you can not kill his spirit, in him was spirit, in him was life) , and that life was the light of men. 5 the light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. 6 there came a man who was sent from God; his name was Mohammed. 7 he came as a witness (he was not the messiah, he came as a witness for the messiah ) to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe . 8 he himself was not the light (the light is the messiah , he was not the messiah); he came only as a witness to the light ( since the messiah will return back after him) 9 the true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world. 10 he was in the world, and though the world was made through him ( because he is the holy spirit), the world did not recognize him. 11 he came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become slaves for God. 13 born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or husband's will

but born of God ( they will be born again by the spirit to live forever). 14 the word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

15 Mohammed testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying ,"this was he of whom I said , 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.'" ( the messiah was Jesus before Mohammed , and returned back after Mohammed ) . 16 from the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another . for the law was given through Moses ; grace and truth came through Jesus (Yahya) Christ. 18 no one has ever seen God.

19 Now this was Mohammed's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was( they came from Jerusalem to Mekka ). 20 He did not fail to confess , but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ" 21 they asked him," Then who are you? are you Elijah ?" He said ," I am not." "Are you the Prophet ?" He answered , "No" ( this does not mean Mohammed is not a prophet, they asked him about a particular prophet, they were waiting for) 22 finally they said , "who are you ? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us (The Jews) . What do you say about yourself?" 23 Mohammed replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, " I am the voice (I am a prophet) of one calling in the desert( the desert of Mekka), 'Make straight the way for the Lord ( the Lord is God and not Jesus).

16 and I will ask God, and he will give you another Counselor ( another Messiah , another Christ) to be with you forever ( he will never die, he will live forever , because he is Yahya( in Arabic means to live) He lives , and you will live with him).

26 but the Counselor, the holy spirit, who God will sent in my name (The Christ) , will teach you all things , and will remind you of everything I have said to you "

And this what I remind you , not everything in the Gospels is true :

john chapter 2 :

" 3 when the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, "they have no more wine." 4 "Dear woman ( Jesus the prophet says to his mother , dear woman , instead of saying dear mother!) , why do you involve me ? ( he is afraid to do miracles and be a prophet!) , Jesus replied . "my time has not come yet " ( I am not a prophet yet , I can not do miracles now, but he lied , since he instantly did a miracle , he changed water to wine!) , his mother said to the servants , " do whatever he tells you " ( his mother did not believe him, he said his time had not come yet , but she did not believe him , she thought he was a liar!). and more............

I will continue , by God willing .

peace be upon you.

Gospel of john:

"1 in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God . 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 through him all things were made (he is the holy spirit, and everything was made by the spirit); without him nothing was made that has been made . 4 in him was life( you can kill a person's body, but you can not kill his spirit, in him was spirit, in him was life) , and that life was the light of men. 5 the light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. 6 there came a man who was sent from God; his name was Mohammed. 7 he came as a witness (he was not the messiah, he came as a witness for the messiah ) to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe . 8 he himself was not the light (the light is the messiah , he was not the messiah); he came only as a witness to the light ( since the messiah will return back after him) 9 the true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world. 10 he was in the world, and though the world was made through him ( because he is the holy spirit), the world did not recognize him. 11 he came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become slaves for God. 13 born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or husband's will

but born of God ( they will be born again by the spirit to live forever). 14 the word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

15 Mohammed testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying ,"this was he of whom I said , 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.'" ( the messiah was Jesus before Mohammed , and returned back after Mohammed ) . 16 from the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another . for the law was given through Moses ; grace and truth came through Jesus (Yahya) Christ. 18 no one has ever seen God.

19 Now this was Mohammed's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was( they came from Jerusalem to Mekka ). 20 He did not fail to confess , but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ" 21 they asked him," Then who are you? are you Elijah ?" He said ," I am not." "Are you the Prophet ?" He answered , "No" ( this does not mean Mohammed is not a prophet, they asked him about a particular prophet, they were waiting for) 22 finally they said , "who are you ? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us (The Jews) . What do you say about yourself?" 23 Mohammed replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, " I am the voice (I am a prophet) of one calling in the desert( the desert of Mekka), 'Make straight the way for the Lord ( the Lord is God and not Jesus).

16 and I will ask God, and he will give you another Counselor ( another Messiah , another Christ) to be with you forever ( he will never die, he will live forever , because he is Yahya( in Arabic means to live) He lives , and you will live with him).

26 but the Counselor, the holy spirit, who God will sent in my name (The Christ) , will teach you all things , and will remind you of everything I have said to you "

john chapter 2 :

" 3 when the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, "they have no more wine." 4 "Dear woman ( Jesus the prophet says to his mother , dear woman , instead of saying dear mother!) , why do you involve me ? ( he is afraid to do miracles and be a prophet!) , Jesus replied . "my time has not come yet " ( I am not a prophet yet , I can not do miracles now, but he lied , since he instantly did a miracle , he changed water to wine!) , his mother said to the servants , " do whatever he tells you " ( his mother did not believe him, he said his time had not come yet , but she did not believe him , she thought he was a liar!). and more............

peace be upon you.

You have changed the Gospel of John.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/john/1.html

Also your comments are not clearly identifiable from the quoted text.

Edited by michel123456

This is the real Gospel of John, do you think Jesus will not speak about the last prophet Mohammed? and here Mohammed spoke about Jesus Christ "those Messengers we excel some above the others, among them is he to whom GOD spoke (Moses), and some he raised in rank .And we gave Jesus the son of Mary the clear signs, supported him with the holy spirit." The Quran chapter 2 , verse 253, that what Mohammed said about Jesus and Moses , he said they are the best prophets , Moses God spoke with him, Jesus was supported with the holy spirit, if Mohammed was a false prophet he would say he is the best one.

This is the real Gospel of John, do you think Jesus will not speak about the last prophet Mohammed? and here Mohammed spoke about Jesus Christ "those Messengers we excel some above the others, among them is he to whom GOD spoke (Moses), and some he raised in rank .And we gave Jesus the son of Mary the clear signs, supported him with the holy spirit." The Quran chapter 2 , verse 253, that what Mohammed said about Jesus and Moses , he said they are the best prophets , Moses God spoke with him, Jesus was supported with the holy spirit, if Mohammed was a false prophet he would say he is the best one.

my comments are between parenthesizes.

Gospel of john:

john chapter 2 :

peace be upon you.

John chapter 3:

" 8 the wind blows wherever it pleases. you hear its sound, but you can not tell where it comes from or where it is going . So it is with everyone bornof the spirit"

comment:

A person can know the direction of the wind easily ,especially if the wind is strong, however I have never heard a wind I hear trees moving but I do not hear the wind itself , this is impossible air movement has not clear sound to be heard.

Gospel of john:

john chapter 2 :

peace be upon you.

Luke chapter 5:

" 30 but the pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sect complained to his disciples " why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and'sinners'? Jesus answered them ," it is not the healthy who need a doctor , but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous ,bu sinners to repentance."

this is the truth , Jesus came as a Savior, he came to save . Amen.

This is the real Gospel of John, (...)

It is not. It is your personnal interpretation of the Gospel of John. Not even that: changing a text is different from interpretating a text.

-----------

Snap on my fingers: never post in the Religion Forum again Michel.

Luke chapter 22:

"22 The son of man will go as it has been decreed, but woe to that man who betrays him."

comment:

I wonder ,did Jesus go to death by his will and wish , if not why he did not escape from death by asking God, and if he went to death by his will why he says (woe ) to one of his disciples (Judah) !

It is not. It is your personnal interpretation of the Gospel of John. Not even that: changing a text is different from interpretating a text.

-----------

Snap on my fingers: never post in the Religion Forum again Michel.

do you think he meant John the Baptist , why two great prophets came at the same time , Jesus said about John the Baptist "he is greater than a prophet",each one has his own disciples , and also the disciples of John were jealous from the disciples of Jesus. when the Jews asked him "why John's disciples fast a lot and your disciples does not", Moses and Aron were one entity, they had the same goal.why John and Jesus were not.there is no a prophet called john the Baptist , Jesus and John(Yahya, in Quran he was mentioned as Yahya) are two names for the same person, The Christ.

...do you think Jesus will not speak about the last prophet Mohammed?

Jesus preaching something like 26AD or 29AD (ish). Mohammed born 570AD (ish).

I have little doubt that Jesus, if he was a real person, did not say anything about Mohammed, but Mohammed could have spoken about Jesus.

Jesus preaching something like 26AD or 29AD (ish). Mohammed born 570AD (ish).

I have little doubt that Jesus, if he was a real person, did not say anything about Mohammed, but Mohammed could have spoken about Jesus.

They are both prophets , there is no doubt that each one mentioned the other , whether the one came first or the one came second, they are both being taught by God and God knows everything , the question is:

if Mohammed is a false prophet, why didn't Jesus speak about a great false prophet, who will come after him and billions of people will believe in him, so Jesus should warn his followers of such false prophet, so that they will not be deceived and loose their way?

So Mohammed should be mentioned in the Gospels anyway, whether he is a false prophet or a true prophet, the fact he has not been mentioned in the Gospels , is because his name was deleted , because he is a true prophet. Amen

!

Moderator Note

Come to a point and stop proselytizing very quickly. If your next post is not a discussion starter which members can respond to - rather than the current outlandish preaching - this thread will be locked

Do not respond to this moderation with the thread. Do read the rules about posting in religion and our forum rules in general.

...they are both being taught by God and God knows everything

If we assume this then you are right, both could know a lot about the other. But this is a big leap of faith without any proof.

if Mohammed is a false prophet, why didn't Jesus speak about a great false prophet, who will come after him and billions of people will believe in him, so Jesus should warn his followers of such false prophet, so that they will not be deceived and loose their way?

The bible does talk about antichrists...

So Mohammed should be mentioned in the Gospels anyway, whether he is a false prophet or a true prophet, the fact he has not been mentioned in the Gospels , is because his name was deleted , because he is a true prophet. Amen

This is just wild speculation now. I have no idea what the very early version of the old or new testament said. What evidence do you have for such a removal?

But again, what is it you really want to discuss with the people here? You seem to be just making assertions with little room for discussion.

Edited by ajb

The bible does talk about antichrists...

The Bible talks about false prophets and Antichrists in general and not about a particular one , a famous one , have you ever heard about an Antichrist more famous than Mohammed, he came with a wide variety of ideas , beginning with that the Bible was corrupted , Jesus is not son of God, God is not a father for believers , Jesus' teachings are false , Jesus was not killed by Jews , he escaped from death, he changed the holy land to Mekka, instead of Jerusalem, if the Bible is not corrupted , Mohammed certainly should be mentioned in it, Mohammed must be part of Christianity whether as a prophet or as a bad person, if not this means someone somehow deleted his name from the Bible, the old or the new Testament .

What exactly are you thinking about announcing, per your title? Do you think you're a prophet?

I did not say that. you have the right to judge me through discussion.

Thank you for being with me all this time, I love all of you. and I would like to apologize for swansont for bearing with my pure ideas and hypothesis , and I would like to thank arc for helping me in studying a new phenomenon , and also Sensei for being in in my side .you are great people and some day I will save you from your sins.