Ancient Aliens

sakshi_1566

Guys, today I stumbled upon a very interesting facebook post about 'ancient aliens'

I have seen a few episodes of the 'Ancient Aliens' series on History TV. Some of the unexplained phenomenons like the Nazka Lines, Crop circles, Statues on the Easter Island really confuse me. So, what's your opinion on the 'Ancient Aliens' theory?

I'm not so sure about ancient aliens but no doubt some inexplicable things have been seen even by astronomers and nuclear physicists working on the Atomic bomb at Los Alamos, they created quite a stir and have never been given explanations. Although some said they must be natural phenomena they remain unexplained...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs

The concentration of these "fire balls" over Los Alamos was never explained by any hypothesis...

• 2 weeks later...

We've not much reason to believe aliens exist, besides common sense on either side...(The universe is to big for them to not, or we would have met/known if they did). So, you can't really argue the point of existence because we don't have a majority of the factors, the big one is being able to see far enough.

I think the series is a scam. History channel has presented no scientific evidence that aliens exist.

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, aka crazy hair guy, sums this up perfectly. "Is such a thing even possible, no matter how remote, that it could happen?" With a statement like that, then I guess Oz and Valhalla does exist!