Ever get the feeling that living your life is actually someone playing you in a game?

Windevoid

if I had that feeling, i would either feel my soul out of my body i am just like an outsider watching myself , or feel i am always manipulated & controlled by others. Both of them sucks.

Edited by fresh

!

Moderator Note

Moved from Speculations to The Lounge as this is more imagination than speculation. Less rules to comply with here.

I guess the key here is to decide if the life you think is being controlled is what you want it to be. If you like your life, who cares if it's being played by someone else as long as it doesn't feel that way? Does that make sense, that as long as you don't feel you're making decisions you normally wouldn't, as long as it feels as though you can control what you do, then whether you're in control or someone else is is irrelevant since it feels the same?

If you don't like your life, then you should make every attempt to change it. Believing that someone else is in control of you is a quick path towards giving up.

If my life is controlled by someone else, it would explain why I go through life the same way I play role playing games. If I have a main story line (like doing my homework) I put it off by doing as many side missions I can get away with (hello sfn) before I do what I'm actually supposed to do.