Time Flow and Black holes

PureGenius

I've never had a thread closed if I am not allowed to explain new ideas and not be vilified for it, I'm not going to retract statements until I've found enough contrary evidence to dissuade my original idea that time dilation has happened in earths history .

Ok I'll try I don't want you to close my thread . My notes are really chaotic so it's not easy and I was never good at writing out multiple stage math problems, without doing some in my head . I'll try and write out don't more cohesive extrapolations I didn't mean to offend anyone with my statements.

Taken from 9.89 sextillion divided by c or sol. Worked up to years.

Age of universe 16 billion years distance across 20 sextillion miles or 1536754033. Light-years across.

48,000,000,000 multiplied by one light year 5,565,000,000, 4.45 sextillion miles hmm I think time dilation is the only difference and I'm taking into account a maximum velocity of 31,596,000,000 billion miles per second.

I'm not going to retract statements until I've found enough contrary evidence to dissuade my original idea that time dilation has happened in earths history.

Right on! Fight the man!

The invisible dinosaur that lives my garage told me that the age of the universe is closer to 22 billion years, and I'm going to believe him until someones dissuades me too! Stampy hasn't been wrong yet!

[/sarcasm]

If the above was too subtle for you, this is not how science works. One does not take something as face value until proven wrong.

Firstly, one makes a prediction and sees if the observed data agrees with it or not.

Secondly, imatfaal showed you where at least something you predicted is wrong -- your calculations and prediction isn't dimensionally sound. This is like asking 'haw far to the market?' and being told '18 gallons.' Dimensional errors are nonsense. Your predictions have to have units that makes sense.

As an example of how the above two points work, please see: http://relativity.livingreviews.org/Articles/lrr-2006-3/

Every equation in that paper is dimensionally sound, and every equation in that paper makes a prediction that is then compared to measured reality. You would do well to follow its example.

Hmm haven't heard a dinosaur joke in a long time well played big nose what were your calculations for the size and age of The universe I missed em. show your math.

Ok let me explain there is most likely a black hole at the center of our universe , this black holes angular momentum creates black holes, throughout the universe there is no other physical possibility based on the speed and rotational force required to create a new black hole. In free space aside from star implosion etc .Also i postulate space time is an electromagnetic fluid generated by the magnetic field of our universes central black hole , combined with the high speed mechanics of vortex physics I can say the most probable scenario is , we our universe is a gigantic accretion disk and we are our galaxy is rotating at velocities between 186,000 and 34,000,000,000 miles per second.

This is why I also postulate that the spiral magnetic field lines from our universes black hole are theexplanation for all the unaccounted for gravitational force within galactic clusters, not dark energy or anti matter , gravitational potential from our universes spiral arms that extend from the center of our universe to the edge.

It is my prediction that the movement of galaxy clusters Will continue to be erratic consider dark flow, until we ascertain were our universes magnetic spiral arms are located, most likely somewhere around where the galactic clusters are moving in the dark flow, they are most likely very close astronomically speaking to that location in our universe. These magnetic lines are gravitational superpowers within the scope of our universe.

Edited by PureGenius

Hmm haven't heard a dinosaur joke in a long time well played big nose what were your calculations for the size and age of The universe

I don't have a model, and hence I don't have anything to defend.

You do have a model, and you do have something to defend. That's what this thread is about, isn't it? YOUR model.

Again, this is how science works. We don't just take your model as correct until proven wrong. We don't take ANY model as correct until it is shown that that model makes the most accurate predictions.

YOU need to demonstrate to us that your model makes the best predictions out there. That's what is important.

Funny I wonder if any of you are capable of understanding the complex interrelationship between time velocity energy and consciousness , I'd like to see your individual calculations for the age and size of the universe show your work so everyone can see your advanced knowledge of physics , As I see it what I've done is revolutionary and you all should be thanking me .

To be perfectly honest with you, I do not understand any of the maths involved in the physics that are discussed on this forum. But the experts here do, as well as a large portion of the members. How many have come forward to defend your thesis?

And despite my limitations I and everyone else here know how ridiculous your posts read. For one, nobody uses miles for astronomical units of measure.

This is not even science fiction, it is a bad attempt at fantasy.

In other words you don't understand it the idea that I've invented a better way to measure space time . I find it telling that acg arc and swan have formed a committee against me thanks for the compliment. It's like your against New ideas not very scientific if you ask me . I have also noticed that I've shown allot more supporting structure for my theory than half the members of this forum.

Invented? You have produced an abstract assembly of verbiage that has as much structural resemblance to reality as a pile of lumber does to a house. To be scientific you only need to discover the truth behind the observations you make. You create a model that can be verified by the model's accurate predictions of those observations. You have to be honest with what you say, this thread looks more like a door to door sales scam. A bad sales pitch and you can't deliver what you say you have.

Hey, ACG and swansont are the professionals you need to answer to, I am just another lowly member that is annoyed by the attention they and the others give to crap like this. I enjoy just getting to unload some frustration at your expense. happy.png

Science can be an opportunity to us less gifted. We just need to choose subjects that are within our range of understanding.

And it cannot be faked by us either. Could someone who doesn't know chess fool a grand master?

And lastly, if you don't come clean I will be forced to abbreviate your screen name. angry.png

Swansont is the pro, not me. My physics degree is 40 years old and I've never worked as a physicist.

But you appear to know what you are talking about. I have not seen your posts challenged for their accuracy, so in my book that means your opinion is of value. wink.png

But you appear to know what you are talking about. I have not seen your posts challenged for their accuracy, so in my book that means your opinion is of value. wink.png

Then you just haven't read enough. Swansont has corrected me more than once.

… I will say my system conserves more energy than current physics by a factor of five.

That claim is incredible, and not in a good way.

I think I've given all the necessary variables for the concept of time dilation I did not go to college , and most of my theory can be found in modern physics papers Einstein Stephen hawking etc, you have to understand I'm only working with theoretical physics, as far as I am aware no one person could say 100 years of scientific study was wrong. I think I'm building on current theories, it's a matter of perspective and I could be wrong and I do make mistakes .

This implies you've read the papers of Einstein and Hawking. Surely you've seen how straightforward Einstein's presentation of special relativity was. That's what we're looking for.

I think just on the merits of my popularization of relativity this thread deserves to remain open.

That's not how it works.

I've never had a thread closed if I am not allowed to explain new ideas and not be vilified for it, I'm not going to retract statements until I've found enough contrary evidence to dissuade my original idea that time dilation has happened in earths history .

You're not explaining it, though. That's the problem. You make wild claims, but there's no underlying mechanism or explanation.

Also, your methodology is backwards. In science, things aren't true until disproven. Rather, they are not accepted until sufficient evidence is presented.

!

Moderator Note

PureGenius,

I want to add an official note to Sayonara's request. As per the rules of this forum, you are required to provide evidence for your claims. You have been provided plenty of opportunities to do this and members in this thread have made numerous requests, so consider this your last chance before the thread is closed.

!

Moderator Note

PureGenius,

I want to add an official note to Sayonara's request. As per the rules of this forum, you are required to provide evidence for your claims. You have been provided plenty of opportunities to do this and members in this thread have made numerous requests, so consider this your last chance before the thread is closed.

My Wi-Fi gets shut off for one day , I can't say it doesn't seen like you're all a little over fixated, I didn't know not responding for 24 hours was enough to get a thread closed , how can I respond v if my service is do wn. I'll try to organize some notes.

My Wi-Fi gets shut off for one day , I can't say it doesn't seen like you're all a little over fixated, I didn't know not responding for 24 hours was enough to get a thread closed , how can I respond v if my service is do wn. I'll try to organize some notes.

friendly hint to take however you want, but I don't think your warning has anything to do with not replying for 24 hours and has everything to do with what specifically the content of your replies have been.

^ Exactly so, which is why it was couched in those terms.

PureGenius, forums are an asynchronous form of discussion. At no point have you been given a timed ultimatum and nowhere was that implied. What is strongly suggested is that your next post on your conjecture, whenever you may make it, includes something tangible that can be assessed using some kind of formal method. If you can't or won't provide that, don't be surprised if people lose interest in the thread altogether. This is a science forum: we've all seen hand-waving, distractions, red herrings, evasion and procrastination more than enough times to spot them a mile off.

The truth is I'm not that smart my wife often tells me exactly that ..

Now for example if we tried to measure say how many atoms are. In our solar system. That would be very difficult indeed, but maybe possible but if instead we quantified the energy content of the whole system, then we have a workable equation. For if that energy goes up ie increase 1c then we just take energy content and times it by five.

And that's just the most cohesive thing I could find at the moment I have to look through my disorganized notes , ok so if anyone has specific questions that would make it easier to respond because I've gone over so much material in this thread.

Ok so matter when observed from a stationary observers position, as it nears the speed of light barrier , would have all of the effects Einstein described , but the mass of an object does not increase only it's potential energy if and when it makes contact with another system object, then the potential energy is translated into e=mc2. Also consider this if an object is traveling c past a stationary observer, the light from that object ie reflection of visible light Will not be visible, for in the time it takes light to bounce back from an object is 1c therefore any velocity beyond. C. Will render an object physically invisible.

Edited by PureGenius

Ok so if you look at vortex physics, and the mechanics of black holes you can see from Wikipedia that the fact is Black Holes are Electromagnetic liquid as vortex physics clearly state a vortex is a system that will sustain itself indefinable if it weren't for v viscosity of the liquid itself, thus it stands to reason, that our universe has a black hole at the center a because space is filed with an electromagnetic field, this field is strong enough to regulate the speed of light throughout the field of its influence ie our universe, light is energy traveling in an electromagnetic field . The rotation off our universe produces black holes in free space this free space is electromagnetic fluid held in place by the gravitational forces of our central black hole .

I'm really not great at drawing either .post-91277-0-92093000-1378245272_thumb.jpg

Edited by PureGenius