Darting specks of light in my vision - know what they are?

These are not blood cells. If these were blood cells, you would see them so frequently, it would be annoying. Those floaters you may get from standing up to fast, getting the wind knocked out of you, holding your breath, are the blood cells carrying oxygen to your brain to resuscitate. These things, however, have multiple variations. size, speed, glow, duration, luminosity, etc. some are even shadowy. it almost looks like a wisp of cigarette smoke. they are undoubtedly intelligent by nature and the more plausible reasoning makes most uneasy, so I wont go there. Lately, with the same kind of focus used for viewing these objects, or lack of focus required, i have additionally begun to see seemingly invisible things. i can see something move of deliberate and destinguishable actions without having a logical "scientific" explanation. examples being wind, temperature, moisture, pressure, seasonal circumstance. there isnt much relevance. in fact, sometimes every single one of them are moving at a muuuch slower rate compared to their typical speeding bullet sense of hurry. That really throws a veil over the entire question presuming there are other circumstance(s) which are not being accounted for and anticipated. 

Back to these invisible gliders, they come and go from seemingly random locations not following any obvious logical consistency. They are weird to track and easy to lose. as another person said, i can track them until i move my pupil off of target. im learning to move my.focus while maintaining constant visual. some of these things are astronomically huge, frankly its terrifying but humbling. 

For people who do not notice these yet, and would like to try/learn, i recommend buying a relatively cheap of polarized sunglasses. This cuts out a lot of that stupid glare of technicolor that is distracting and constantly waxing and waning. Be sure you're relatively calmed/relaxed. Do not allow the sun to be in much of your vision if any, peripheral included. but daytime is much easier.  dont look around a lot, instead, kind of stare into nothingness similar to those illusion pictures where you gotta make your eyes go out of focus to see the 3d image, except, dont go fuzzy eyes. reseting your eyes and changing your pupils orientation with your line of view may reset what you were tracking. this becomes less and less after being familiar with the process, as in am now seemingly able to see cloaked or stratospheric crafts, and track the others longer and with incremental pupil orientated movement. ive only a few guesses what it all adds up to, most of which i would doubt people want to hear. im new here but hopefully ill remember to check back on this incase anyone has questions on the matter or would like to share/discuss

5 hours ago, PhantomPanda said:

Those floaters you may get from standing up to fast, getting the wind knocked out of you, holding your breath, are the blood cells carrying oxygen to your brain to resuscitate.

Floaters are the oddly shaped, semi-transparent things you see ... errr ... floating around in your vision. They seem to dart away when you try to look at them because they are inside your eye and so they move when you move your eye. They are bits of material that has detached from the inside surface of the eye. Quite normal.

they are undoubtedly intelligent by nature

Riiiiight....

Backs slowly out of the door hoping not to be noticed ...

some of these things are astronomically huge

No, they are really, really tiny. But very close.

Time for that Father Ted video, I think.

7 hours ago, Strange said:

Floaters are the oddly shaped, semi-transparent things you see ... errr ... floating around in your vision. They seem to dart away when you try to look at them because they are inside your eye and so they move when you move your eye. They are bits of material that has detached from the inside surface of the eye. Quite normal.

Riiiiight....

Backs slowly out of the door hoping not to be noticed ...

No, they are really, really tiny. But very close.

Time for that Father Ted video, I think.

Yeah you must not see what I'm talking about. The condescending passive aggressive nature of your reply let's me know that you're not an open minded unbiased theorist. More along the lines of "going with the know" or "My minds made up already. I'm replying because I'm bored."  Which is fine.

Had you actually read what I wrote, you would notice that the first thing i did was describe the difference between the light headed floating circles compared to distinctive movement. They are NOT very close. I see them much more abundantly outdoors opposed to indoors. the more elevation, seemingly, the more various objects in question. 

They are not on the eyeball, otherwise environment and/scenery wouldnt make much of a difference, only contrast. 

The fact that polarized lenses helps me distinguish each of these phenomenons, tells me that they have some kind of electricity to them. This should be easily scientifically concluded. They are various sizes which I assume is mainly differentiated by distance, although there are some goliaths of the pact, it seems too. Whether they are craft or creature, I'm not sure. 

Also, these dont "dart" away when i look at them. they move INDEPENDENTLY from my pupils orientation. as in, i can move my eye and keep track of them. But not always and you gotta keep it as minimal possible if tracking is an issue.  

If you're content believing these are just billions of cells on your eyeball, doing their jobs, well hey, you're a winner. Try not to be so judgemental if you're unwilling to have no bias on the subject, especially if being content is your goal. Closed minded arguments are a poor way to exercise contentment. 

Sorry for your misunderstanding.

• 2 months later...

Dudes these are just blood cells.

Our retina has tinyyy blood vessel infront of it which are transperent to supply it.but cells arent.transperent so the brain ignores it but when u look into bright sky the brain cant ignore all so we see blood cells.white cells are the shining ones

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I got some pictures of the lights on different days and I know for a fact that mine are not blood cells.  Thank God for the cameras!!!! I need and seek valid answers on what these white sparkling/blinking particles that appear around me?  I'll be happy to upload the pictures to someone so they can analyze. 5b3adb0532ec0_20180530_000456SPIRITCIT.jpg.2b6cd4e9432778dd46a25bb26d208432.jpg

This has been happening for years--RH Negative type A, left handed female

51 minutes ago, SPIRITUALLIGHTS said:

Ok, I got some pictures of the lights on different days and I know for a fact that mine are not blood cells.  Thank God for the cameras!!!! I need and seek valid answers on what these white sparkling/blinking particles that appear around me?  I'll be happy to upload the pictures to someone so they can analyze. 5b3adb0532ec0_20180530_000456SPIRITCIT.jpg.2b6cd4e9432778dd46a25bb26d208432.jpg

This has been happening for years--RH Negative type A, left handed female

Have you googled ‘orbs’?

Yes, I've seen the orbs, these lights have intelligent movement.  I see a blink, no one else sees them so I decided after all of these year to take pictures and you can see them moving left to right and up and down in different shots of film.  Orbs are usually round, this is a flash of light that you cannot see with the naked eye, I do have some orbs in older pictures.

• 5 months later...