SFN the Novel

Cap'n Refsmmat

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to have a dual role with computers/scientist... make it computers/physicist, i can help JaKiri or something coz that's more real me! but i think a main role of hacker would be a useful charachter in this kinda story.

also you forgot swansont... and hes a PhD atomic physics!

Am i too late for this too....or can i still be included?

Name: Brian

Profession: Fixer of self fixing caboofuggled slinkies

Use:.....fixer of self fixing caboofuggled slinkies?

Appearance: short, thin, black hair,

Nationality: Martian!

Charachter: you decide.

Encrypted

well I`m not too happy wearing the "Mad Scientist" cap anymore than I do already, so here`s what I wanna be:

Requirements:

• A character description--What you look like' date=' what you do, if you want to be good or bad, etc.
    [*']A name. Some people, like YT2095, have a name that wouldn't really fit in a novel. Give me any name you want for your character; it doesn't have to be your real name.
  • Gender!
  • One thing is you must have some sort of personality. I don't want plain old boring people, I want someone with personality. Quirks and such are great.

1) Ever watched the A-Team? I wanna be a Good Guy (pretending to Bad for any length of time I just can`t do without ending up laughing).

2) just YT will be fine (you`ll see why in #4).

3) Male obviously

40 B.A Baracus from the A-Team, who cares if I`m not black, but I can make/fix most anything, I look more intimidating than I really am, and I don`t like Flying either!

so, Shudup FOOOOL, and get working, Grrrrr.....

well I`m not too happy wearing the "Mad Scientist" cap anymore than I do already' date=' so here`s what I wanna be:

1) Ever watched the A-Team? I wanna be a Good Guy (pretending to Bad for any length of time I just can`t do without ending up laughing).

2) just YT will be fine (you`ll see why in #4).

3) Male obviously

40 B.A Baracus from the A-Team, who cares if I`m not black, but I can make/fix most anything, I look more intimidating than I really am, and I don`t like Flying either!

so, Shudup FOOOOL, and get working, Grrrrr.....[/quote']

Never seen the A-team.

I guess I could fit Encrypted in as one of the guards or something...

'In 1972, A Crack Commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didnt commit. The men promptley escaped into the LA underground and, still wanted by the US government. These men survive as solderis of fortune, If you have a problem, if nobody else can help, you can call, the A-Team [doo d d doo doo, doo doo doo]