SFN the Novel

Cap'n Refsmmat

i feel sorry.... ed84c had the original idea, capn made it better.

its like if capn goes ahead with my plot, it'll be my plot but capn made it better...

in the same way that capn needed my original plot idea, he also needed ed84c for the whole idea... i think you should work together, capn you owe it in a sense to ed84c

alternatively you could both go for it seperatly and see what happens.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sorry.... ed84c had the original idea' date=' capn made it better.

its like if capn goes ahead with my plot, it'll be my plot but capn made it better...

in the same way that capn needed my original plot idea, he also needed ed84c for the whole idea... i think you should work together, capn you owe it in a sense to ed84c[/quote']

If he'd like to help I'd be glad to let him.

alternatively you could both go for it seperatly and see what happens.

If he wants to do that he can as well. I'll just see what he would like to do.

novel

adj 1: of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem" [syn: fresh, new] 2: pleasantly novel or different; "common sense of a most refreshing sort" [syn: refreshing] n 1: a extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story 2: a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction; "his bookcases were filled with nothing but novels"; "he burned all the novels"

yeah, i always think of C.R as cap and refreshments!!!!!!!!!! dont ask :S mind, that is just if you scan it really quickly in passing and i soon learnt!

and no im not some food-devouring person who is always having refreshments, im just a normal 8.5stone 5'9 tall human.

plot so far: (by me!!!)

an originally civilised race to build a new technology goes wrong as groups team up in a deadly 'war' against each other and then it turns out the new technology can be used for evil stuff

plot so far: (by me!!!)

an originally civilised race to build a new technology goes wrong as groups team up in a deadly 'war' against each other and then it turns out the new technology can be used for evil stuff

I dont believe thats the plot so far.

But he said he liked my ideas to, and theyre completely different from yours.

theyre right here by the way.

-the story could revolve around the death of an important scientist being forced to create chemical weapons for a rouge US government agency

-the scientist should have a sexy daughter that is being held by the bad guys and has to rescued by our protagonist

-the bad guy could be the leader an evil organization controlling the US government and making chemical WMD's to rule the world

-the good guy could be a special agent working for the US or British government, whichever is more appealing

-the good guys partner could be a rough older expert striken with rage after his wife was killed by the bad guy and has left retirement to kill him

-another bad guy could be the leader of the rouge agency of the goverment, and that all he wants is power and money.

-I could am an A.I created by the evil mastermind to watch over his plans, but i dont want him to kill the good guy when he gets captured to i let him escape. but nobody knows it

-The evil mastermind could think that the greedy government guy let the protagonist escape and kills him instead

-the good guys partner takes this as a chance for a counter attack and rushes to save the girl, but at the price of the death of his partner, who finds out that I really let the good guy escape, and knows that i have a much larger sinister plot, but dies before he can tell the good guy

-I manage to let the good guy avenge his partner and get him to kill the bad guy while hes trying to stop me from taking control

That would be the first half of the novel