The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Sup Ya'll

I'm Feeq from Atlanta, Georgia. My favorite field of science is Astronomy and Cosmology, I am amazed by the things that go on in space. I'm not sure what career I want to choose yet but I'm leaning towards astronomy teacher for my school. Also I'm 15.

Guest demmiewatson

I thought for any new members that we have, it might be nice to introduce yourself. feel free to do so here :)

hi im demmie im new here..i saw this site accidently when i was browsing the web it caught my attention 'coz honestly i really love science i was hooked up in discoveries, experiments, explorations i guess:P

i've a feeling that i'll enjoy it here..:)

subtract boiling point of watter 212 F - 32 F = 180 H Body temp. 98.6 F - 32 F = 66.6 H 6+6 = 12 inches 6x6 = 36 inches = 1 yard 66 x 60 = radius of earth in miles 180 number of angles in all triangles molecular weight of watter ( not water he serves food) x 10 Treehouse for Earths children seen our museum 1 248 473 0624

Hello Cap’n,

Thanks for the welcome, I learned about Science Forums from Marty Samsonone of the members of our yahoo group.

My full name is Dr. James B. Schwartz and I’m the President of the Noah’sArk Research Foundation. I started my foundation on Sept. 13, 1976 in thePhilippines to do medical research and later expanded our research to include alternativeenergy. I got the idea for our foundation name from my grandfather who was aRabbi in Poland; he had a group called the Ark of the Elders.

Our biggest energy project at this point in time is our ERR Flux Generatorwhich is still in the research stages. I started our yahoo group back in 2002hoping that it would encourage people to take part in and talk about alternativeenergy research as a group. Unfortunately I’m beginning to think that even withall the efforts of my good friend Harvey Gramm and myself, I’m beginning tothink it’s a lost cause. Most of our members are fence setters that are justwaiting for something to be released that they can get for free. Then there’sthe looky loo’s who don’t even bother to try and understand how and what ourERR Flux research is all about. We do have a few energy researchers in ourgroup but they spend too much time debating rather than accomplishing. I thinkwhat we really need is some BRICK PEOPLE in our group, anyone out thereremember the BRICK PEOPLE? They’re the ones that put bricks in their toilettanks to save water. What I’m getting at is that you don’t have to invent thenew energy technology that will save our world, all you need to do is come upwith a small idea that will help the average home owner save money. If you putenough of these small ideas together you can really save a lot of money.

That’s what the Noah’s Ark Research Foundation is all about, not justthe big ideas but the small ones as well.

JBS

Hello Cap’n,

Thanks for the welcome, I learned about Science Forums from Marty Samsonone of the members of our yahoo group.

My full name is Dr. James B. Schwartz and I’m the President of the Noah’sArk Research Foundation. I started my foundation on Sept. 13, 1976 in thePhilippines to do medical research and later expanded our research to include alternativeenergy. I got the idea for our foundation name from my grandfather who was aRabbi in Poland; he had a group called the Ark of the Elders.

Our biggest energy project at this point in time is our ERR Flux Generatorwhich is still in the research stages. I started our yahoo group back in 2002hoping that it would encourage people to take part in and talk about alternativeenergy research as a group. Unfortunately I’m beginning to think that even withall the efforts of my good friend Harvey Gramm and myself, I’m beginning tothink it’s a lost cause. Most of our members are fence setters that are justwaiting for something to be released that they can get for free. Then there’sthe looky loo’s who don’t even bother to try and understand how and what ourERR Flux research is all about. We do have a few energy researchers in ourgroup but they spend too much time debating rather than accomplishing. I thinkwhat we really need is some BRICK PEOPLE in our group, anyone out thereremember the BRICK PEOPLE? They’re the ones that put bricks in their toilettanks to save water. What I’m getting at is that you don’t have to invent thenew energy technology that will save our world, all you need to do is come upwith a small idea that will help the average home owner save money. If you putenough of these small ideas together you can really save a lot of money.

That’s what the Noah’s Ark Research Foundation is all about, not justthe big ideas but the small ones as well.

JBS

Good Day all. My name is Richard. Have been in the Electroplating (Electrometal Finishing) since I was 14 yo. Been to a bucnh of smaller colleges thrughout the US. Spent a few years at UVA. Never graduated... Just loved travelling so much.

My spelling sucks! Guess I should use my spell check...huh?

Hello everybody, names jorden and I have this idea that most scientific theories are flawed beyond human recognition but with simple, and I do mean simple, common sense can be completely denied and PROVEN wrong. Maybe I'm over exaggerating but that's my theory and I'm going to stand by it.

Hi, I'm Bart, I'm not a physicist but I like to read news in astronomy, physics, and the CETI, which appear on the Internet and the physics forums. Some things I do not understand, or their current interpretation does not agree with my understanding of them. So I think that this forum will help me to dispel some of my doubts.

Hello my name is Stefan and i am a researcher and web designer for a company called akribis

My main subject in science is biology and I am interested with anything to do with laboratory's

I am currently working on a laboratory encyclopedia so if you get chance check it out, I am always looking for contributors!

Thanks

Stefan :lol:

Edited by Stefan