Liquid water on Mars

David Levy

!

Moderator Note

Hi Astrology, please review our rules, if you state something you need to back it up with evidence and sources. Also, this is a discussion forum not a blog or a head in the sand ignoring the evidence forum.

!

Moderator Note

Hi Astrology, please review our rules, if you state something you need to back it up with evidence and sources. Also, this is a discussion forum not a blog or a head in the sand ignoring the evidence forum.

I suppose that my replies were evidential

I made many replies

What specificaly do you not understand about the particular EvidentailReply that you suppose souold have been present

Thanks

!

Moderator Note

I'm going to one further and ask that you (Astrology) keep this line of discussion out of this thread. It's pure Speculation and does not belong in a thread within the mainstream science forums. You are welcome to post a thread in the Speculations section about your hypotheses regarding the atmosphere, but if you don't keep it out of here, you'll be looking at suspension.

There is no hole in the OzoneLayer it be a hateful lie The atmosphere would have scattered out to space

There are small localized holes in the Ozone layer, over Antarctica and over the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil. This is common knowledge and not a subject of debate among scientists. These holes will not cause the atmosphere to "scatter out to space" because gravity holds the atmosphere.

Edited by Airbrush