Zombies

Moontanman

Seems like a very impractical design.

The spikes on the front would just accumulate the undead. A snowplough type of design (i.e. that in the picture, but without the spikes) would make more sense, because you'd just push the zombies to the side.

Rookie mistake having the lights up there that high. If the zombies don't get impaled, the plow tosses them up right into your expensive 100w CFLs. There's not even any mesh to protect your green investment.

And I agree with CaptainPanic. Why spike 'em and take 'em with you? Isn't the idea to leave 'em where they fall after you take their heads off? Too much seems aimed at knee-level, and I've seen a paraplegic zombie pull himself across 5 miles of pavement with just the stumps of his arms to pay back someone who just took out his legs with a bat. It sure would be nice to see Hyundai offer a decap option on next year's model.

Not enough lasers.

:D

(There are never enough lasers!)

Come to think of it, since decapitation seems a reasonable mark of success, why not a cutting blade at about 5'6''?

I'm thinking of a top rack add-on option that not only makes those spotlights integral (with mesh) to the body design, but also lets you rig multiple blades like a Schick razor sticking out from the sides along the roof. The first blade grabs the zombie while the second blade trims the stubble above his shoulders. A set on passenger and driver sides turns the car into a mower, and a swerve into an artform.

The rack could also have more lasers.

It needs four wheel drive too, big tires, a 6" lift kit, have to have four wheel drive or the zombies will laugh at it. More lasers too of course...

The new Hyundai Bonesaw. A new family vehicle for a new type of family. Now with more lasers!

This is just bad design. I would simply suit up in bike leathers (bite proof) and walk to my destination with my sword.

Good idea. In fact, I recently had the opportunity to purchase a Darth Vader Light Saber and was looking for uses for it. I could use it to decapitate Zombies! To see me practicing my technique, check out the video

LOL!

I agree with all of you that it needs more of pretty much everything. More lasers, more 4x4, more swords, more decap options, more snowplough with something sharp at neck height, and certainly more lasers. Did I mention it needs more lasers?

But it seems most of you overlook the most important thing. It primarily needs LESS Hyundai. We'll be able to fix the rest easily once we've tackled this primary problem.

Good idea. In fact, I recently had the opportunity to purchase a Darth Vader Light Saber and was looking for uses for it. I could use it to decapitate Zombies! To see me practicing my technique, check out the video

You need to pick up the pace, sir. While the light saber is effective, it also attracts zombies like a bug zapper. If you don't start swinging like your life depended on it, you'll be overwhelmed in no time.

But it seems most of you overlook the most important thing. It primarily needs LESS Hyundai. We'll be able to fix the rest easily once we've tackled this primary problem.

By the time we're through, the cupholders and the sun visors will be the only stock Hyundai items on the vehicle. And who needs sun visors on a vehicle that only hunts at night?

Anyway, I was thinking of something like this as a beheading device

www.google.com/patents/US2237210.pdf

Since Moontanman is doing the lift kit, why don't we have one of John's mowers on the undercarriage and a larger one on top that extends over the sides? Sort of a trim 'n mulch package.

Base model of the new zombie machine...

Nice lift kit on the Hyundai, but if you keep saying "inch" when meaning "foot", this vehicle could start to look weird.

lasers are optional...

No, no, they're NOT! Let's stop even joking like that, OK?

I'm reporting the next post that doesn't respect the lasers.

120npci.jpg+29dycch.jpg

Not bad for going down to the corner grocery. The flamethrower would be better aimed behind you, since zombies are chasers and you don't want to drive through flames in front of you (very bad for night vision and sensitive skin). I like that the transportation is electric and the weapon is petroleum based. Should about even out your carbon footprint.

Base model of the new zombie machine...

Big-Truck-Tires.jpg

lasers are optional...

It is ok. But there are two obvious flaws in the base model.

1. The base model should already have lasers, so that the only option is to have more lasers. But this has been pointed out a couple of times already.

2. There's a bloody zombie hiding inside your wheel!

When the goal is to annihilate instead of avoidance:

MineWolf_2.jpg

MineWolf (MW370)

The MineWolf zombie shredder machine is the ultimate response to the challenges encountered in day-to-day extermination operations. It has set new standards in terms of reliability and efficiency and has shown unprecedented results in various zombie infestations worldwide.

Key Features

■ Choice of tiller or flail operations depending on conditions

■ Effective clearance of dead bodies and zombies

■ Continuous ground penetration up to a depth of 35 cm and removal of dense vegetation

■ Patented tiller application excels in terms of reliability and survivability

■ Optional remote controlled handling

■ Operator assistance through automatic depth control and optional GPS

■ Engine and cooling modules withstanding extreme conditions of heat and dust

■ Average clearance performance 15,000m2 - 30,000m2 per day

MineWolf Systems provides comprehensive training, documentation, and manuals to give our customers complete operational independence.

Track Record

MineWolf Systems' machines are designed and built for performance, reliability, and durability in even the most inhospitable conditions. The machines are continuously tested and accredited by third parties. The result is continuous improvement and design innovation.

MineWolf Systems products are also proven in real-world conditions. Over seventy of our machines are deployed in over twenty countries and have reliably clearing millions of square metres of zombie-contaminated land in challenging terrain and weather conditions since 2004. They have also been clearing routes since early 2011.

http://www.minewolf.com/products/minewolf-mw370.html

Note: Some small changes has been made but the original text can be found through the link.

Good idea. In fact, I recently had the opportunity to purchase a Darth Vader Light Saber and was looking for uses for it. I could use it to decapitate Zombies! To see me practicing my technique, check out the

You need to pick up the pace, sir. While the light saber is effective, it also attracts zombies like a bug zapper. If you don't start swinging like your life depended on it, you'll be overwhelmed in no time.

You made a good point.

I've been practicing my Lightsaber skills, and perhaps can get work in the movies or in TV as a Zombie Killer.

Baltimore (where I live) has become an attractive locale for television and movie crews to do location shooting.

The new HBO political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus, called “VEEP,” is being shot in Baltimore.

Perhaps I can get work defending Julia Louis-Dreyfus from a hoard of Zombies.

post-30591-0-32344700-1341863747_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...