Global Universe is like a 3D Rainbow or Matryoshka dolls

dapifo

If we consider the Global Universe as the total Universe. (infinite or finite). and we consider Our Universe like that Universe that we know (from 10 exp -35 to 10 exp +27 meters), I propose the idea that we can divide the Global Universe in various (infinite) power of 10 levels or spectra (see attached file). Like a RAINBOW or MATRYOSHKA DOLLS.

These levels/spectra can be posives or negatives, and we can supose that aprox. every googol (10 exp 100) could be a very different Universe with its own science laws, waves, entities and possible living beings.

The shape and appearance of Our and Global Universe is only a "virtual" or "apparent" Univers that we sape or model taking into account the different stimuli that we recive by our senses.

In every level or spectra ther will be different stimuli and we will need different senses and receptors.

If we want to detect these stimuli, we have to try to recive and capture these stimuli (waves,...)...if they arrive to Our Universe.

When we look out for others Universes or aliens, we allways supose they have our scale, but this possibility is very low.Global Univ (Ing).pdf

Edited by dapifo

Mainly theoretical motivation...Why do you do this question?

It is an idea I had in mind and I would like to contrast this idea with differnt people to see its opinion.

I see that this model of the levels/spectra of the Whole Universe cannot be an Dimension, but I think that give a better (new?) view of the Universe that make it more open.

I always hear and read about theories inside Our Umiverse, and some times that other universes like Our are out there, with other science laws but of the same scale than Ours.

And never about universes in negatives levels (smaller than the string).

But I think that if we open the range...we can improve better our points of view, and will be easy to found a Theory for all.

Theory M only is valid for Our Universe...That is very good...but in the future could be insufficient.

I've had my thoughts on that. I don't think you can reach a location where the laws are different on the same 3D plane as this one.

In short, laws are are patterns derived from examining matters. If a substance whose law is different, it wouldn't be able to react with the matters we are able to interact with.

My very simple point of view is that, at the end, everything in the universe can be reduced to ENERGY (matter is energy) and WAVES (that transmit energy). All the rest are merely statements and forms that take these two concepts....really in very complex ways.

People always talk about known Our Universe from 10 -35 to 10 exp exp +27, but if we propose a Global Universe like the one I do (I don´t know there will be another proposal that unknown) I think that opens the possibilities to theories and universal formulas.

It is clear that the waves that will govern small levels (< 10 exp -100) will be differents that for larger levels (>10 exp +100), with frequencies and widths shorter or longer, respectively. And also TIME speed will be different (I supose faster as smaller it is).

If we look around us, and we realize that everything around us is energy in different states, and that we detect them by waves (sound-ear, electrical contact or electromagnetic-view), is like being in a Virtual Universe.

In other level of scale could happen the same, but tese waves will be proportionally smaller or larger, and will be emitted or generated by other states of the energy.

Well all these are speculations, that possible don´t have any sense or scientific interest, but I never have heard to talk about an Universe like this. Possible the unique think similar are the Multiuniverses and Levels of Tegmark.

If you know any other threads, studies, articles,....about similar topics, ideas or theories...please, tel me.

1) My very simple point of view is that, at the end, everything in the universe can be reduced to ENERGY (matter is energy) and WAVES (that transmit energy).

2) I never have heard to talk about an Universe like this.

1 Does the universe observably agree with your point of view?

And, if it does, does the rest of your stuff follow logically from it?

2 Did it occur to you that there might be a good reason for that?

I don´t understand what you whant to tell me (?)

Obviously, we always extrapolate from what we know. And, yes I like the known theories which explain the known universe, they are or seem great.

The known universe has expanded over the years, both large (planets, stars, galaxies, Big Bang, ...) and for the small (cells, atoms, electrons, quarks, strings, ...). And I´m sure that this spectrum will extend in the future.

When I say that in each spectrum and stretches of the Universe Global scales the laws are different, I don´t say that they cannot be linked.

The M theory attempts to unify quantum with astronomical theories (the four forces). But I think that when we know a wider range of the Global Universe, we need to go reviewing these theories and laws. But sure we will could to obtain a Unique one for all the range.

Well, It is not my idea to philosophize or speculate here. Only to propose an idea I had and I could not see and read anything about it. And to know if there is something in the state of the art of physics about it (positive or negative).

Do you thing that the Multiverses and Levels of Tegmark has some link with it?...I cannot understand very well its concepts.

Edited by dapifo

Well, It is not my idea to philosophize or speculate here. Only to propose an idea I had and I could not see and read anything about it. And to know if there is something in the state of the art of physics about it (positive or negative).

Do you thing that the Multiverses and Levels of Tegmark has some link with it?...I cannot understand very well its concepts.

I think the simplest reply is to invite you to get back to us when you find some evidence.

Here I am....with some evidences...have a look to the following forum:

Stephen Feeney at University College London and colleagues say they've found tentative evidence of four collisions with other universes in the form of circular patterns in the cosmic microwave background.

In their model of the universe, called "eternal inflation," the universe we see is merely a bubble in a much larger cosmos. This cosmos is filled with other bubbles, all of which are other universes where the laws of physics may be dramatically different from ours.

http://www.kurzweilai.net/astronomers-find-evidence-of-other-universes-in-cosmic-microwave-background

http://www.universetoday.com/87927/testing-the-multiverse-observationally/

Edited by dapifo

Here I am....with some evidences...have a look to the following forum:

Stephen Feeney at University College London and colleagues say they've found tentative evidence of four collisions with other universes in the form of circular patterns in the cosmic microwave background.

In their model of the universe, called "eternal inflation," the universe we see is merely a bubble in a much larger cosmos. This cosmos is filled with other bubbles, all of which are other universes where the laws of physics may be dramatically different from ours.

http://www.kurzweilai.net/astronomers-find-evidence-of-other-universes-in-cosmic-microwave-background

http://www.universet...bservationally/

Whilst these links are very interesting, they don’t support your hypothesis, other than suggesting we are part of a multiverse. Your hypothesis posits that each version of the different universes are inside ours, but at different scales, whereas the tentative evidence you have provided posits they are outside of our universe. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Whilst these links are very interesting, they don't support your hypothesis, other than suggesting we are part of a multiverse. Your hypothesis posits that each version of the different universes are inside ours, but at different scales, whereas the tentative evidence you have provided posits they are outside of our universe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, but partly.

I propose that ,either outside or outside of us, there are infinite scales bands, spectra, areas,.... (positives or negatives) in which each one can exist different universes, .... with different laws, entities, ....at different scale....uizás quisiste decir: ya sea fuera o dentro de nosotros, existen infinitas escalas , en la que en cada una pueden existir diferentes universos, .... con diferentes Alpha

Yes, but partly.

I propose that ,either outside or outside of us, there are infinite scales bands, spectra, areas,.... (positives or negatives) in which each one can exist different universes, .... with different laws, entities, ....at different scale....uizás quisiste decir: ya sea fuera o dentro de nosotros, existen infinitas escalas , en la que en cada una pueden existir diferentes universos, .... con diferentes Alpha

Then you need to come back with evidence that actually supports your hypothesis, the multiverse may exist but not IMO in the way you suggest.

Yes, but partly.

I propose that ,either outside or outside of us, there are infinite scales bands, spectra, areas,.... (positives or negatives) in which each one can exist different universes, .... with different laws, entities, ....at different scale....

Theory M only is valid for Our Universe...That is very good...but in the future could be insufficient.

M theory you mean?

Even if there was other universes, (which I don't believe there is), M theory could be describing a different universe. There is nothing in quantum mechanics saying the most bizarre universes out there couldn't exist.

Then you need to come back with evidence that actually supports your hypothesis, the multiverse may exist but not IMO in the way you suggest.

It´s clear that it has to be proved, but also I would like to know if anybody has proved that it cannot be true, and that other ideas could be better.

The "newness" that has this proposal are:

- Take into account the different orders of magnitude of the different scales of dimensions of the Universe Global.

- That in a certain range of these orders of magnitude different laws to govern (although inter-related with other ranges) that can model different universes (which form an open system).

- That these open systems at different scales orders of magnitude, are infinite are both to big or to the small (positive and negative potentials).

I think this understanding of the Universe Global provides a framework very simple that can help better understand where we are, and give a feed path of the physical laws are developed and showing or demonstrating.

If you currently have any scientific knowledge they could deny to any of the above proposals, I also will appreciate your communicate.

But if not, I think they should be considered as a more comprehensive theory of the universe possible.

Edited by dapifo

"If you currently have any scientific knowledge they could deny to any of the above proposals, I also will appreciate your communicate. "

OK, here's a bit of scientific knowledge.

Outside of mathematics it's not generally possibly to prove that something doesn't exist.

So, now you know that this " I would like to know if anybody has proved that it cannot be true"

doesn't make sense.

"If you currently have any scientific knowledge they could deny to any of the above proposals, I also will appreciate your communicate. "

OK, here's a bit of scientific knowledge.

Outside of mathematics it's not generally possibly to prove that something doesn't exist.

So, now you know that this " I would like to know if anybody has proved that it cannot be true"

doesn't make sense.

Here you have some that sure you will be able of refuse:

• 2+2=5
  • The earth is flat
  • Atoms are the smallest particles of the universe, and they are indivisible.
  • An so on. Etc.

Please, If you (an expert) cannot give any proof, evidence, idea, reasoning, argument, logic, think,..."This proposal may be true"

Possibly you can give an (or several) alternative proposal?...This could be also an enriching way of join to the thread.

Edited by dapifo

Please, If you (an expert) cannot give any proof, evidence, idea, reasoning, argument, logic, think,..."This proposal may be true"

The universe is powered by magical pink unicorns. Please, If you cannot give any proof, evidence, idea, reasoning, argument, logic, think,..."This proposal may be true"

Here you have some that sure you will be able of refuse:

• 2+2=5
  • The earth is flat
  • Atoms are the smallest particles of the universe, and they are indivisible.
  • An so on. Etc.

Possibly you can give an (or several) alternative proposal?...This could be also an enriching way of join to the thread.

Yes, but what you are asking me to do is prove that there are no flat Earths anywhere in the universe or that there is no atom somewhere that is indivisible.

Your idea may be true, but so may countless thousands of others.

Why should I think yours is likely?

Yes, but what you are asking me to do is prove that there are no flat Earths anywhere in the universe or that there is no atom somewhere that is indivisible.

Your idea may be true, but so may countless thousands of others.

Why should I think yours is likely?

It is clear that we don´t know what happend and there are out of the limits of Our Universe (10 exp -35 to 10 exp +27)....

All what we can do now is give suppositions...Several Possible Hypotesis...that involves eliminating other hypotheses that beginning they and are assumed incorrect and impossible.

Then try to test these Hypótesis and for that we should establish the test system and the necessary tools (and budget).

But if you do not give any initial Hypótesis ... you have no idea to try. .. and look for evidences....

This is what happens to the Higgs boson is a Hypotesis being peobando at CERN LHC.