I am the Scorpion King

Sayonara

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now they are hiding from my mighty kingliness.

Earlier on they were ambushing crickets. One has the hang of it, the others charge over too long a distance, run through the space where the cricket was, and go "bonk" into something.

Most amusing.

Right now they are hiding from my mighty kingliness.

Earlier on they were ambushing crickets. One has the hang of it, the others charge over too long a distance, run through the space where the cricket was, and go "bonk" into something.

Most amusing.

the others charge over too long a distance, run through the space where the cricket was, and go "bonk" into something.

ROFLOL

sounds like fun, what else do they do? are they at all (possibly) harmfull? if not, take one on a trip down the london underground to see what they think, or more to the point what others think!

the others charge over too long a distance, run through the space where the cricket was, and go "bonk" into something.

ROFLOL

sounds like fun, what else do they do? are they at all (possibly) harmfull? if not, take one on a trip down the london underground to see what they think, or more to the point what others think!

"if not, take one on a trip down the london underground to see what they think, or more to the point what others think!"

I always thought it would be cool if you had an insect or a spider large enough so that you could take it for a walk and scare people with it. :) I guess a 30cm scorpion should do it.

"if not, take one on a trip down the london underground to see what they think, or more to the point what others think!"

I always thought it would be cool if you had an insect or a spider large enough so that you could take it for a walk and scare people with it. :) I guess a 30cm scorpion should do it.

So do you pick them up and pet them like you would a dog? Perhaps teach it a trick?

God no. Strictly ornamental ;)

What do they do?

Now they have got over being mailed across the country in a box, they are starting to show a bit of personality.

One (I *think* it's the one that actually caught prey items) is sitting just under the edge of the hide, in the warm zone, with his claws sticking out as if to say "please sir, can I have some more?"

Another just went for an explore. It was quite funny.

Method:

Scorpion B is going to investigate the tank a bit.

Result:

Climb climb.

Ooh, a plastic wall. How to get around this obstacle?

I know. Scrabble scrabble.

Great, now I'm stuck between the wall and the hide. How am I going to get out of this?

Oh yeah.

Help!

At this point I had to intervene and free the idiot creature.

Hurrah! Now to explore by running around the hide and back under it, where I will resume doing nothing.

So do you pick them up and pet them like you would a dog? Perhaps teach it a trick?

God no. Strictly ornamental ;)

What do they do?

Now they have got over being mailed across the country in a box, they are starting to show a bit of personality.

One (I *think* it's the one that actually caught prey items) is sitting just under the edge of the hide, in the warm zone, with his claws sticking out as if to say "please sir, can I have some more?"

Another just went for an explore. It was quite funny.

Method:

Scorpion B is going to investigate the tank a bit.

Result:

Climb climb.

Ooh, a plastic wall. How to get around this obstacle?

Great, now I'm stuck between the wall and the hide. How am I going to get out of this?

Oh yeah.

Help!

At this point I had to intervene and free the idiot creature.

Hurrah! Now to explore by running around the hide and back under it, where I will resume doing nothing.

sounds like fun. can you buy them at a pet store? how do you take care of them? i guess they eat crickets, but do i need something like a heat lamp(

)?

how much room would they need?

sounds like fun. can you buy them at a pet store? how do you take care of them? i guess they eat crickets, but do i need something like a heat lamp(

)?

how much room would they need?

"Its only grows 20cm long."

Well then, we have to do ourselves some scorpion stretching.

It's good though that Sayonara can now play God somewhere else than SFN. j/k :) Perhaps you should attach titanium extra claws to them and have scorpion pit fights?

Edit: "How much does it take to entertain a creature with a brain the size of your fingernail?"

Well, having a war with Iraq usually entertains one creature of that sort quite a bit, it seems.