I am the Scorpion King

Sayonara

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tesseract; you don`t SERIOUSLY beleive that pic do you???

if nothing else look at the guys arm and apply a little basic physics to what he`s holding it with!

the down force would make his forearm and shoulder bulge more than Arnie on hellium! :)

edit: oh yeah and look at the "Black lining" where the scorp intersects with the car and background, and yet the car and surroundings are clearly top lit :)

if nothing else look at the guys arm and apply a little basic physics to what he`s holding it with!

the down force would make his forearm and shoulder bulge more than Arnie on hellium! :)

edit: oh yeah and look at the "Black lining" where the scorp intersects with the car and background, and yet the car and surroundings are clearly top lit :)

edit: oh yeah and look at the "Black lining" where the scorp intersects with the car :)

Who said I believe it I just thought it was funny.

edit: oh yeah and look at the "Black lining" where the scorp intersects with the car :)

Who said I believe it I just thought it was funny.

sorry' date=' i wasn't talking about the pic.

but, now i am. it looks so fake that it makes me want to hit the person that made it. it looks like they spect 1.07 seconds on it. and, yes, the pants look odd.[/quote']

They didnt even bother to put a shadow in.

sorry' date=' i wasn't talking about the pic.

but, now i am. it looks so fake that it makes me want to hit the person that made it. it looks like they spect 1.07 seconds on it. and, yes, the pants look odd.[/quote']

They didnt even bother to put a shadow in.