Story riddle

So for this story,

God created man. But, all the body parts were arguing over who gets to be the boss. The brain says "I get to be the boss because I do almost all of the thinking". The arm says "No I should be the boss because without me you can't do anything". The stomach says "No I'm the boss because without me you'd starve". The body parts keep arguing and finally the butt or a§§ says "No, I'm the boss". The other body parts laugh at him, so the butt goes on strike and closes up. Finally after a few days the other body parts can't take it and let him be boss.

What is the moral of this story?

Edited by questionposter

Okay, while these responses are humorous, there is a simple moral. The lesser known (recognized) are often the most relied on. In a system, everything needs to work or nobody works, thIs moral shows the irrelevance of who is the "boss".

Okay, while these responses are humorous, there is a simple moral. The lesser known (recognized) are often the most relied on. In a system, everything needs to work or nobody works, thIs moral shows the irrelevance of who is the "boss".

No, the real moral is actually about being boss.

No, the real moral is actually about being boss.

Wouldn't the result have been the same if the arms, or the stomach had gone on strike?

It's just that we wouldn't be able to say ass so much, and that would make it less funny.

Wouldn't the result have been the same if the arms, or the stomach had gone on strike?

It's just that we wouldn't be able to say ass so much, and that would make it less funny.

If the arms went on strike you still have legs and a mouth, if the legs went on strike you still have arms, if the stomach went on strike the arms could hook you up to life support, if the brain went on strike the other body parts could party and couldn't care less.

Edited by questionposter

If the arms went on strike you still have legs and a mouth, if the legs went on strike you still have arms, if the stomach went on strike the arms could hook you up to life support, if the brain went on strike the other body parts could party and couldn't care less.

If the ass went on strike you could have a colostomy.

Perhaps the true moral of this story is that no-one is indispensable.

Edited by Joatmon

You could "try" to have a colonoscopy, rather, but having such a harsh colonoscopy might be just as bad.

I've had to have a colonoscopy in the past. They let me look at the monitor whilst they did it. Rather like going through the Mersey Tunnel. Quite interesting and not really painful.

However I'm really glad that I didn't need a colostomy!:o

The moral of the story is that if you try to be the boss, you'll have to take $h1t from people the rest of your life. I think.

I suppose there could be multiple interpretations, but looking at the story itself, the part of the body that was the a**hole got to be boss.

Just heard a joke on the radio that reminded me of this thread.

Life at work is like monkeys on a tree. Those at the top look down and see smiling faces, but those at the bottom look up and see only a***holes!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...