On judgement Day

rajakrsna

I got interested in reading Von Daniken`s Chariot of the Gods when I first entered college (1976 ). I found out Christ Jesus was a cosmonaut. Our earth was once a sun. The moon the earth. The sun a former star. That while there`s still time, mankind`s got to find a way once the sun gives off her last breath. That will incinerate earth in time with a mega solar flash. Only a few chosen ones will survive by building a space craft to escape this so-called Kaliyuga or Kalayu (Fire) age. But can they really do that when they have no where to go? Christ Jesus therefore with his great wisdom has decided to turn earth into Spaceship ET. The recent earthquakes we are experiencing are caused by the rumbling sounds of the earth`s boosters. Broom..brooom... Similar to warming up a formula car.Before Judgment Day, Christ Jesus will fly all of us on board Spaceship ET (Earth) to that universe where the sun is the eye of Vishnu. & the moon the mind of Siva.The Spaceship ET once it journeys to that new frontier wont have a problem on how her crew & passengers will survive without the dying sun since it's equipped with nuclear power plants. The passengers, of course, stay under the earth with heaters & coolers as well as perfected ventilation system lest all will die of hypoxia & hypothermia. Water won't be a problem. Since water from the frozen rivers, lakes, etc will be tapped during the long journey. Food wont be scarce because the passengers of Spaceship ET will have their own gardens. For protein, frozen tuna, salmon, crabs, shrimps, etc are readily available from the frozen oceans & seas, etc. At 360 warp speed everything will be back to normal once Spaceship ET enters the Narayan space & orbits the eye (sun) of Vishnu.When Spaceship ET is exposed to the rays of Vishnu's eye (sun), earth's frozen oceans, seas, rivers, & lakes gradually start melting & aquatic animals brought back to life.Above sea level every living form that was frozen are also brought back to life. The rays of Vishnu's eye (sun) do not scorch or bring sunburn to the skin. In fact, its light is cool & soothing. & human beings who resided under the earth during the long, cold & dark journey in space resurface & beholden by what they see- a Paradise. The ruler here will no longer be men & women but Christ Jesus himself.

Edited by rajakrsna

I got interested in reading Von Daniken`s Chariot of the Gods when I first entered college (1976 ). I found out Christ Jesus was a cosmonaut. Our earth was once a sun. The moon the earth. The sun a former star. That while there`s still time, mankind`s got to find a way once the sun gives off her last breath. That will incinerate earth in time with a mega solar flash. Only a few chosen ones will survive by building a space craft to escape this so-called Kaliyuga or Kalayu (Fire) age. But can they really do that when they have no where to go? Christ Jesus therefore with his great wisdom has decided to turn earth into Spaceship ET. The recent earthquakes we are experiencing are caused by the rumbling sounds of the earth`s boosters. Broom..brooom... Similar to warming up a formula car.Before Judgment Day, Christ Jesus will fly all of us on board Spaceship ET (Earth) to that universe where the sun is the eye of Vishnu. & the moon the mind of Siva.The Spaceship ET once it journeys to that new frontier wont have a problem on how her crew & passengers will survive without the dying sun since it's equipped with nuclear power plants. The passengers, of course, stay under the earth with heaters & coolers as well as perfected ventilation system lest all will die of hypoxia & hypothermia. Water won't be a problem. Since water from the frozen rivers, lakes, etc will be tapped during the long journey. Food wont be scarce because the passengers of Spaceship ET will have their own gardens. For protein, frozen tuna, salmon, crabs, shrimps, etc are readily available from the frozen oceans & seas, etc. At 360 warp speed everything will be back to normal once Spaceship ET enters the Narayan space & orbits the eye (sun) of Vishnu.When Spaceship ET is exposed to the rays of Vishnu's eye (sun), earth's frozen oceans, seas, rivers, & lakes gradually start melting & aquatic animals brought back to life.Above sea level every living form that was frozen are also brought back to life. The rays of Vishnu's eye (sun) do not scorch or bring sunburn to the skin. In fact, its light is cool & soothing. & human beings who resided under the earth during the long, cold & dark journey in space resurface & beholden by what they see- a Paradise. The ruler here will no longer be men & women but Christ Jesus himself.

"Quick robin to the batmobile, the jokers escaped again"

"Holy crap on a cracker batman"

What's the purpose of this thread?

I`m a visionary. I saw this in a dream. I know you will laugh at me if I told you this story. I know you wont believe this tale but I had to let it out so others will know ( incognito visionaries) what the future will be & what will happen to planet earth once the sun finally dies.

I`m a visionary. I saw this in a dream. I know you will laugh at me if I told you this story. I know you wont believe this tale but I had to let it out so others will know ( incognito visionaries) what the future will be & what will happen to planet earth once the sun finally dies.

Next time come up with something more interesting.

!

Moderator Note

We're moving this to religion.

rajakrsna, this is a discussion forum, not a post some impenetrable stream of thought story forum. Please remember this if you make another thread.

Do not reply to this modnote.

At some other place you mention of Hindu Scriptures. What evidence would you provide from them in support of you vision?

At some other place you mention of Hindu Scriptures. What evidence would you provide from them in support of you vision?

I`m sorry I can not answer your question after I got a reprimand from the moderator. Just keep this to your self. I know your honesty is unquestioned, and you mean well by the response you made from the other thread I started.

Next time come up with something more interesting.

Can you give me one what you consider interesting?

And rajakrsna,

You combine the Gods of Bible and Hindu Scriptures. Is there any evidence in either of them which states that the God of the other text exist. Say, in Bible. is it there about Vishnu?

rajaksrna,

No one ever said you couldn't provide evidence to answer a question. If you have actual evidence to support what you are saying, you are welcome to show it. In fact, we ask that you do exactly that.

For the record, by evidence I do not mean simply linking a thread to your own theory about God.

And rajakrsna,

You combine the Gods of Bible and Hindu Scriptures. Is there any evidence in either of them which states that the God of the other text exist. Say, in Bible. is it there about Vishnu?

Here is a text I will quote verbatim from a Hindu historian, Bhakti Ananda Goswami.

My name is Bhakti Ananda Goswami. I am a Vaishnava sannyasi and a historian of religion. My 30+ year study of bhakti traditions has led me to the conclusion that the late dominant devotional tradition of the Mediterranean region, for at least 300 years before the advent of Jesus Christ, was the worship of Balarama-Shesha (Semitic Yahu-Baal as Nachash/Naga/Seraph) as the Great Physician Asclepius (Serapis in Egypt). The entire Proto Catholic Heliopolitan Asyla Federation of Alexandria was centered on the unified systematized theology of Serapis. Jews were full members of the Serapean alliances/federations from age to age. This is why, for instance, the Greek version of their scriptures ( Septuagint and Apocrypha) was translated by the Jewish Elders AT THE TEMPLE OF SERAPIS IN ALEXANDRIA !

Edited by rajakrsna

This is highly controversial, the origin of indus valley civilizations, origin of aryan and vedic traditions, origin of indo-iranian and indo-european languages and the creation of the world as dated in the Holy Bible don't harmonize well with each other, without reading good scholarly works its highly inappropriate even to start discussing these issues.

• 2 weeks later...

This is highly controversial, the origin of indus valley civilizations, origin of aryan and vedic traditions, origin of indo-iranian and indo-european languages and the creation of the world as dated in the Holy Bible don't harmonize well with each other, without reading good scholarly works its highly inappropriate even to start discussing these issues.

Any suggestions what scholarly works you want to discuss and debate with?

What do you mean by this?

I mean that your opening post is qualitatively poor in several ways. It lacks structure. The few facts it contains you get wrong. It is theologically weak - actually that is wrong - there is no meaningful theology in it. It is a cross between ranting and preaching. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

To associate the nonsense you have written with religion is an offence to religion.

That was what I meant. If you require further clarification please ask.

Come on Klaynos, not even religion deserves a post like that!

I think the OP was not framed properly, I agree that it should have been in the trash can but since he has come up with some content to discuss we can discuss on whether at some point in human history were we worshiping the same God or not.

Come on Klaynos, not even religion deserves a post like that!

Apologies, been rather busy of late. Will be working short weeks followed by probably unemployment soon so will most likely be around a little bit more.