What is Time?

dr. undefined

The nonlocality comes into play when you have an entangled wave function with a large spatial extent. All of the information of the states is included in the wave function, so the measurement yields information about the remote particle, but the neither the wave function nor information had to travel from the remote particle — it was there locally, all in your measurement.

Can anyone quietly elucidate what is time? I mean while defining Time people in general relate them to be just a measure of something. That "something" can't be defined by them!

Do not be clear enough, the following definition of time?

Time is a quantity indicating the amount of the unit reference events, that occur in the period between two other events under consideration.

Edited by Bart

Do not be clear enough, the following definition of time?

Time is a quantity indicating the amount of the unit reference events, that occur in the period between two other events under consideration.

That's circular among other things.

Um, no. How would you establish this, scientifically? i.e. a falsifiable test?

Likely referencing the physical manifest of the BEC. The superatom forms as the target medium approaches absolute zero temperature. Motion stops, but time does not. Relativistically, this test is falsifiable because the BEC manifests as a flexible solid, i.e. a gel, rather than a rigid solid, i.e. a crystal.

Likely referencing the physical manifest of the BEC. The superatom forms as the target medium approaches absolute zero temperature. Motion stops, but time does not. Relativistically, this test is falsifiable because the BEC manifests as a flexible solid, i.e. a gel, rather than a rigid solid, i.e. a crystal.

How does that show that time is a flow of particles?

• 2 weeks later...

In metaphysics, it's the separation between states.

In practical terms time is a measure of change. A clock is a convienient device that 'changes' in an even and visible way that allows arrucate syncronization. If all change was to seize except for the ticking of the clock who would bother checking the time?

If the rate of change were to alter equally within our squere of awareness we not know it happened. We can't be sure that change is constant, only that it is consistent.

My unifying field theory.... in another thread... explains for TIME... very easily.. simply... showing the mechanism... by which it occurs.. and is based.

I say this... rather than posting the Jpeg here...

Consider it... if you will.

-Mosheh Thezion