I think I may have s serious problem with my health problem.

nec209

Well I cannot see stuff far away only close up , both my eyes are bad at seeing far away but one eye is so bad , I cannot read the text on 50 inch TV about 10 feet away from me !! I also have eye floaters that are not so bad like they where before and seems to slowing be disappearing.

I have tinnitus that seem to get worse at night or after I eat and when I'm stress or excited my tinnitus gets really bad. It sounds like a electric buzzing or hissing, or electric humming sound . Very strange to expain .

When I lay on the pillow in bad where it is touching the ear or my hand is touching the ear I also hear a bad wooshing sound or sound like high water correct for lack of better words.

When I run up the stars really fast my heart beats really fast and I hear a pulse sensation of tinnitus some times.

What is going on

Is this old age or a medical problem.

Edited by nec209

Well I cannot see stuff far away only close up , both my eyes are bad at seeing far away but one eye is so bad , I cannot read the text on 50 inch TV about 10 feet away from me !! I also have eye floaters that are not so bad like they where before and seems to slowing be disappearing.

I have tinnitus that seem to get worse at night or after I eat and when I'm stress or excited my tinnitus gets really bad. It sounds like a electric buzzing or hissing, or electric humming sound . Very strange to expain .

When I lay on the pillow in bad where it is touching the ear or my hand is touching the ear I also hear a bad wooshing sound or sound like high water correct for lack of better words.

When I run up the stars really fast my heart beats really fast and I hear a pulse sensation of tinnitus some times.

What is going on

Is this old age or a medical problem.

I can say i had eerily similar problems and they got so bad i passed out in my yard while mowing grass. It turned out i had very high blood pressure, please see your doctor, it is not difficult to correct but death is permanent, please see a doctor about this....

In Canada there is long waiting list to see doctor.

One almost has to go to ER and wait all day or take months to see doctor.

A friend was saying if you put you hand by the ear where the vein are ( the vains are small and close to your ear there ) and if you hear a wooshing sound or sound like high water correct for lack of better words it could be cardiovascular problem.

The fact the tinnitus is really bad after eating and eating salt or sugar seems to make really bad is really strange .

No idea why being stress or excited my tinnitus gets really bad.

Edited by nec209